Sakura 8

Comments

• edited May 2018

Okay she is finally starting to get there. More scene building to go

Duet for the Lunar Fox and the Black Prince.png
    635 x 665 - 502K
    Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on
  • DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Another render of Sakura 8, this time in colour. This was originally supposed to be just a quick test trying out Sakura 8's facial rigging, but it kinda got out of hand.

Postwork was done to combine the LineRender9000 passes with the main render, remove some rendering artifacts, and to add the background and effects. The background and effects come with Clip Paint Studio.

P.S The pose in my last render was a reference to the game Doki Doki Literature Club. It's the same pose Sayori has in the promotional art.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the lights used in this render are some of the default lights from StudioMaya's Anime Doll Kit.

I love the cartoon style, can’t figure out how do it myself but that looks great 

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited May 2018

I caved and got her pro bundle with the Memorial Day sale, here she is mixed with Pretty3d character for g8f

37828594-7696-42AE-A96D-4E4632C68F2B.png
    800 x 1000 - 539K
    Post edited by Dkgoose on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Okay she is finally starting to get there. More scene building to go

I really like this.

• Thank you. It is still very much a work in progress. Just not had a lot of time to get back to it. 

• edited May 2018

Well skin isn't mine  its Volpe for G3F over at Rendo.  Was just messing around blending Lara and Sakura.  Helps with the eye issue.. 

Fox test.png
    600 x 849 - 558K
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Thats a cool character!  yes

Here she is in a 70's theme  cheeky

• ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850

Okay, I'm feeling kind of silly...but how are you people blending Sakura with other morphs? I'd love to give a little bit of her style to a lot of characters, but I start cranking up the head morph, and her eyes automatically move out of their sockets, which is not that helpful? Are you all just using smaller amounts of her or what??

--MW

• edited June 2018

-chuckles - depends on what I am trying for.  I usually run between 25 -75 %. Now the eyes..I am sorry  but I have forgotten who has the morph Sakura Use Default eyes  to correct the normal eyes to Sakura style.. Cade?   Also you will find links to alot of 3rd party morphs on here for her/him. Yes I am saying him because there are male morphs as well.  We actually need a pinned post with a list of everything in here truthfully. Sakura's eyes have always been my pet peeve here.  Unlike Star 2.0's eyes they don't transfer for crap.  

okay to give a quick example..  the female is Sakura 8 with other twitches but mainly  75% Sakura 8 with 25 % Yu

Now here comes the fun.. The male is  G8M with 25% Sakura 8 and 75% Kenji 7 dialed in with other adjustments.  Sakura uses her eyes  but G8M uses the default eyes morph. 

Akane and Akihito.png
    566 x 800 - 690K
  • edited June 2018
    3dOutlaw said:

Thats a cool character!  yes

Here she is in a 70's theme  cheeky

She looks good 3D.  Now if we could get some nice anime hair with enough movement morphs lol. 

Oops Thank you 3D I didn't realise you were commenting on her. Well I am still doing my own fox skins. Can't quite get them right.  

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,472
    edited June 2018

-chuckles - depends on what I am trying for.  I usually run between 25 -75 %. Now the eyes..I am sorry  but I have forgotten who has the morph Sakura Use Default eyes  to correct the normal eyes to Sakura style.. Cade?   Also you will find links to alot of 3rd party morphs on here for her/him. Yes I am saying him because there are male morphs as well.  We actually need a pinned post with a list of everything in here truthfully. Sakura's eyes have always been my pet peeve here.  Unlike Star 2.0's eyes they don't transfer for crap.  

okay to give a quick example..  the female is Sakura 8 with other twitches but mainly  75% Sakura 8 with 25 % Yu

Now here comes the fun.. The male is  G8M with 25% Sakura 8 and 75% Kenji 7 dialed in with other adjustments.  Sakura uses her eyes  but G8M uses the default eyes morph. 

The "Sakura Use Default Eyes" morph is in the attachment on this post.

Post edited by murgatroyd314 on

Yep, that is an awesome (required, imo) eye morph!!!    yes

Was tempted to get the hot springs in fastgrab today, but did a quick search and found I already had an onsen freebie for Sakura to use...I need to do that more, to prevent those impulse buys!  

• Impulse buys are a four letter word lol. Why I am looking at another 4 Tb hard drive.
  • edited June 2018
    And yes they got me this morning. Was too good a deal with the legacy stuff. Lol. Admit Girl 8 looks more like Sakura with a chest.
  • Trash PandaTrash Panda Posts: 111
    Muscleman said:
    Tryhard said:

Here's some of my recent work for you folks:

Great|!! And Sakura need more support and more anime/toon hair!!!

Yea that's why I'm proposing for an Anime Hair Morphing product. 

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/256796/anime-hair-morphing-product-high-return-for-creator#latest

I noticed on Pixiv today that Niseisya released a cute anime style Nearme hair with a bow recently, that has some morphs (google Niseisya for their Pixiv, but note, you may run into some nsfw there)

• Actually I am surprised you never did any follow up hairs to Mikoto on here 3D. 

edited June 2018

Yea, I am more of a "part-time" vendor, versus the full time folks here, due to very limited time after work.  I get a creative spark/idea/need, and then dive in.  After the last batch, I started reading more, and then my kids got me playin' Fortnite.  ...but lately I've been rendering more, and following some tuts, so I may be gettin the creative mojo going again, and start workin on some stuff. Who knows? cheeky 

I do recommend that any of the older @3Dream & @Mairy hairs typically look good without a transparent map, so those often make for good anime hairs, as well.  They have a LOT of morphs to make different styles from one hair item.  I got Zelene hair in my other wishlist at the moment, which I think is going to make some cute renders, when it goes on sale again!

...also I guess I have been doing more of a Disney-ish look with Sakura, like Rapunzel or Frozen, versus anime...seasons of change.

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
    Muscleman said:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/256796/anime-hair-morphing-product-high-return-for-creator#latest

Rob let me add a Anime Hair themed page over at the freebies site, so this is a start on a work in progress.  I'll add a little each day or so...there is actually a lot of it out there already laugh

Anyone get "caught" by the Rarestone flash sale?  I did...  sadsmileyindecision

• 3dOutlaw said:
    Muscleman said:

Rob let me add a Anime Hair themed page over at the freebies site, so this is a start on a work in progress.  I'll add a little each day or so...there is actually a lot of it out there already laugh

Anyone get "caught" by the Rarestone flash sale?  I did...  sadsmileyindecision

3dOutlaw said:

Honestly yes but the thing is I already have almost everything in his catalog lol.  

Like the WIP you have posted there.  Honestly been buying Valea's hair  just because of trying to find decent hair past the butt is almost impossible.

Oh and you forgot to add Ali to list of hair vendors whose hairs make for good anime renders. 

Have a good weekend all, hopefully a relaxing one, with a good book, a cup-o-joe (or tea) and a comfy chair!  yes

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,163

@3dOutlaw, that is a lovely image :-)

Thanks!  Vendors are making it easier to do nicer pictures with all the great stuff folks are making, great freebies and iray.  On the other hand, June has been a $$$ month for me, with the Rarestone sale and now the Storewide sale...hit some of my key wishlist items.

• It is Sunday and think I need to go to Mass. The sale for today with the one for the weekend just lit my Wishlist up like a Christmas tree. Argh.
  • edited June 2018

Okay first one down.  Also have 3 more done but figured I would load this one up first.  Adapted the tail and ears from Catgirl Genesis and her addons.  Haven't got the feet and hands done yet.  

Silver Fox texture.png
    566 x 800 - 461K
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,503
    edited June 2018

I've been mixing the new Girl with Sakura and find that I like Sakura even better with Girl morphs... Here's a quick one with Sakura and Girl 8, the Sakura use Genesis Eyes morph, and using DP Bestie's textures/brows. Top is Miami for G3, draped with Dforce and hair is Littlefox's Kinley dforce hair, using Hinkypunk's pretty hair shaders with glitter tips. 

Post edited by Chohole on
  • She looks really good.
  • PetraPetra Posts: 1,143
    edited June 2018

I've been mixing the new Girl with Sakura and find that I like Sakura even better with Girl morphs... Here's a quick one with Sakura and Girl 8, the Sakura use Genesis Eyes morph, and using DP Bestie's textures/brows. Top is Miami for G3, draped with Dforce and hair is Littlefox's Kinley dforce hair, using Hinkypunk's pretty hair shaders with glitter tips. 

She looks beautiful. You did a great job. May I ask what Genesis eye morph is?

Post edited by Chohole on
  • It's a morph earlier in this thread- to let Sakura use the default Genesis8 eyes and not the geografted Sakura eyes.