Sakura 8

Comments

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited January 2018

Oops, yea G8F...fixed that, and made a note about the brows and lashes.

BTW, some good free simple anime hair for a boy can be found here and here

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
  • I actually have those already  but thanks I had lost my old links..  Been kind of resculpting them off and on since I got them for other reasons.  Been wanting to do a nine tail kitsune render for awhile now but no one does a nice fox/wolf eared long hair . Got them to maybe kitbash one up lol. 

From what I can see you can't load the brows and lashes separately in attachments from Sakura and the blasted eyes and sockets mess up your simple eyes.  But no matter will keep on fiddling with it.  It shaped up very nicely. 

It doesn't mess up for me, maybe your missing a step?  Gotta run to rewatch Blade Runner so I can rent the new one after :)

• Oh no when I loaded up it loaded up the normal eyes and changed the shape on me.  What I meant by will fiddle with it. 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    3dOutlaw said:
    RAMWolff said:

Sharing is caring.. just saying!  lol  He's totally adorbs and she needs him and he needs her.  I really hope that DAZ has plans to release an official male for her. 

Here you go!  3dOutlaw Freebies Page  wink

See if that works, but read the page req's first.

Cool! Thank you for sharing your great character shape with us! :) That's very nice of you!

Try this:

1. Load the Sakura Character (so brows and lashes get loaded)
    2. Load G8F
      1. Set J.cades morph to G8F
      2. Fit simple eyes to G8F
      3. Hide G8F Eyes
      4. Dial in Sakura on G8F
    3. Unparent the lashes and brows from Sakura from #1
    4. Delete #1
    5. Fit Lashes and brows to G8F

That worked for me.  You should now be able to also apply that Male character.

I save Scene's and Scene-subsets all the time to save from having to recreate stuff, so I probably did those steps a while ago, and used that base.

• How do I get just male anatomy onto the female Sakura please?

• Almost think we should have a mini contest for best try at a male for her. As for male anatomical element sorry no clue. Autofit
  • I mean like a penis for a mixed gender person.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

Thanks so much 3DOutlaw.  :-)

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

I mean like a penis for a mixed gender person.

I believe a certain other site allows it; probably a product.

• I mean like a penis for a mixed gender person.

Look at Renderotica. Meipe has what you want.

• 3dOutlaw said:

Try this:

1. Load the Sakura Character (so brows and lashes get loaded)
    2. Load G8F
      1. Set J.cades morph to G8F
      2. Fit simple eyes to G8F
      3. Hide G8F Eyes
      4. Dial in Sakura on G8F
    3. Unparent the lashes and brows from Sakura from #1
    4. Delete #1
    5. Fit Lashes and brows to G8F

That worked for me.  You should now be able to also apply that Male character.

I save Scene's and Scene-subsets all the time to save from having to recreate stuff, so I probably did those steps a while ago, and used that base.

Thanks I will give that a try.  Nice to have some options.. 

Yea, if there is not a way to load the lashes and Brows separate, I would load Sakura, unparent/fit them from her, delete Sakura and save a Scene Subset.  Then you could load them seperately whenever.

• Well the lashes loaded but the brows went somewhere in the chest lol.  It is ok.   But what is J.cades morph? 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,954

Another render of Sakura on my laptop with iPad post. Hopefully I'll be well enough to get to my regular computer soon, I miss Photoshop! 

thats good

Another render of Sakura on my laptop with iPad post. Hopefully I'll be well enough to get to my regular computer soon, I miss Photoshop! 

thats good

XpiderMan said:

I've spent hours trying to do a male version of Sakura. Here's one version, but I'm not 100% satisfied yet. I'll try again whenever I get a chance...

Sakura and friend.

The fellow looks like Elijah 7

edited January 2018
    3dOutlaw said:

OK, so the temptation to join the Sakura Male Challenge sub-thread here was too great cheeky  Here is Haruka, my attempt at a male version of Sakura, starting from the base of my previous "coffee-cup" render.  There are so many dials, it seems easy to make a lot of male figures.  The G3M clothes fit good, so a male figure just means I would have to spend more, lol.

Speed Racer! My hero! Well as a 5 year old he was. You ought to package up the presets & what not & sell it in the DAZ Store. If you think there is a good chance more than I would buy.

!!! Wow, Haruka as a freebie! Thanks alot!

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • Go further up the thread he has already offered it as a freebie

What We have been talking about. 

Thanks!  :)  Kind of you to say!  This one is a freebie gift to the community!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

This is kind of a guy I made

GIN 1.png
    886 x 882 - 590K
  • This is kind of a guy I made

Looks very nice. Welcome to the Sakura male club. 

another cutie

Betha Sakura 80.png
    936 x 882 - 1017K
  • Might as well crosspost this from the non-photorealistic renders thread. Been watching the Game Grumps play through Doki Doki Literature Club, and was inspired to create this render using Sakura 8.

Glitch effect was done in Filter Forge Pro 6 using "Glitch" by AwesomeSauce (with minor alterations to work with alpha).

Might as well crosspost this from the non-photorealistic renders thread. Been watching the Game Grumps play through Doki Doki Literature Club, and was inspired to create this render using Sakura 8.

Glitch effect was done in Filter Forge Pro 6 using "Glitch" by AwesomeSauce (with minor alterations to work with alpha).

Well done effect
  • Might as well crosspost this from the non-photorealistic renders thread. Been watching the Game Grumps play through Doki Doki Literature Club, and was inspired to create this render using Sakura 8.

Amazing.

I think I will like Sakura 8 & Haruku (8) better than Guy 7 & Girl 7

• TryhardTryhard Posts: 166

Might as well crosspost this from the non-photorealistic renders thread. Been watching the Game Grumps play through Doki Doki Literature Club, and was inspired to create this render using Sakura 8.

I'm curious as to where you got that hair model. MMD import?

• Looks like one of Littlefox or alis.
  • TryhardTryhard Posts: 166
    Looks like one of Littlefox or alis.

Scoured both stores. Nothing like this over there.

I'm pretty sure it's an MMD OBJ Import.