The No Complaint too Trivial Complaint Thread

Comments

• NVIATWASNVIATWAS Posts: 1,242
    Skiriki said:
    NVIATWAS said:

Who named something after a high-ebd sex doll?????

https://www.daz3d.com/realdoll-expressions-for-pei-and-genesis-8-female-s *giggle* *giggle* *giggle*

How handy! Poses for the sex doll I hide under my bed! :-P

• Yeah, this is a delightful mistake. The fact that someone has already jumped in to correct me that this is a totally normal name is even more delightful. Oh DAZ, you truly are as innocent as you act, eh?
    Yeah, this is a delightful mistake. The fact that someone has already jumped in to correct me that this is a totally normal name is even more delightful. Oh DAZ, you truly are as innocent as you act, eh?

It's impossible for anyone to be that innocent unless they live in a cave in the mountains. :-|

• NVIATWAS said:
    Yeah, this is a delightful mistake. The fact that someone has already jumped in to correct me that this is a totally normal name is even more delightful. Oh DAZ, you truly are as innocent as you act, eh?

It's impossible for anyone to be that innocent unless they live in a cave in the mountains. :-|

Well, Utah is mountainous though I don't know how much that applies to the immediate environment around Daz.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,723

There is a sex doll called RealDoll?  Sex dolls are real?  

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,189
    edited January 2018
    NVIATWAS said:

Research before naming something is very important.  In Sarasota, Florida there was an organization to help women organize business and cultural projects, they had a nice building in the fashionable Burns Court section of town and big signs on the outside of the building that proclaimed their name "Women's Exchange" and and their website address "Womensexchange.com"  which is fine if you parse it correctly, but now I notice that they've changed it to "WomensEXCHANGE.com".  I guess they had too many queries about changing gender. surpriselaugh

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    NVIATWAS said:

Research before naming something is very important.  In Sarasota, Florida there was an organization to help women organize business and cultural projects, they had a nice building in the fashionable Burns Court section of town and big signs on the outside of the building that proclaimed their name "Women's Exchange" and and their website address "Womensexchange.com"  which is fine if you parse it correctly, but now I notice that they've changed it to "WomensEXCHANGE.com".  I guess they had too many queries about changing gender. surpriselaugh

• NVIATWAS said:

A quick glance at anything from the first few pages of Google results would have been a hint to go with a different name. This isn't just innocence - this is advanced innocence.

• Watched Hated in the Nation in the middle of the night which murdered any chance of getting to sleep. I've just about hit the point of exhaustion where I no longer feel tired and am delusionally confident in my own alertness. On the plus side should be able to sleep tonight. Probably. Maybe.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited January 2018
    NVIATWAS said:

...indeed, you don't want to name an airline that serves Spanish speaking nations, "Nova".  You won't get many customers there.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

cheerieOs  happy-ohs

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,091
    NVIATWAS said:

laugh​  laugh​  laugh​  laugh​  

Dana

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962
    Mistara said:

I have no idea why this picture is kind of scary to me @mistara

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited January 2018

When dForce is applied correctly, it can look good, right?

But have you ever clicked on the wrong buttons when applying dForce?

Post edited by frankrblow on
  • TheKDTheKD Posts: 2,676

I melted a girl once with dforce lol.

Mistara said:

scary panda bear?

they're goths 

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

One of those moonless tropical nights where streetlights are casting a ghostly orange glow off storm clouds low in the sky, and the only sound is fruit bats flapping around our old pear tree sounding like giant footfalls in the sky:)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    Mistara said:
    Mistara said:

scary panda bear?

they're goths 

Cuddly goths:)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,019

Good morning! (oink)

TheKD said:

Wow.  I have seen divorce mess up lives.  Oh wait you said dforce not divorce.

oh joy a whole -3C today  lol

DAY DESCRIPTION HIGH / LOW PRECIP WIND HUMIDITY

TODAY

JAN 15
    Partly Cloudy

-3°-5°

0%

NNE 21 km/h 64%

TUE

JAN 16
    PM Rain/Snow Showers

2°0°

40%

ESE 10 km/h 77%
      UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET
      1 of 10

7:15 am

4:52 pm

6:47 am

4:42 pm

Mainly cloudy with a mixture of rain and snow showers developing in the afternoon. High 2C. Winds ESE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precip 40%.

TUE NIGHT

JAN 16
    Rain/Snow Showers

--0°

60%

NNE 14 km/h 88%
      UV INDEX SUNRISE SUNSET MOONRISE MOONSET
      0 of 10

7:15 am

4:52 pm

6:47 am

4:42 pm

Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low around 0C. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precip 60%.

WED

JAN 17
    AM Rain/Snow

1°-7°

70%

NNW 17 km/h

Tjohn said:

Good morning! (oink)

dawww 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,593
    edited January 2018

...ah more frozen water from the sky in Wisconsin.  Glad I left even if it costs one quarter to one fifth of what it does to own a home here in Portland.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,189
    edited January 2018

Complaint:  Now, this morning I've twisted my back the other way and it now hurts on both sides of my lower spine!  crying  Teetering very slowly on my cane around the house, planning to cancel my blood test uptown tomorrow.  It's going to be a miserable week.

Non-complaint:  While slothing in my easy chair today avoiding movement of my spine, I found and watched the funniest and cleverest animation movie I've seen in a long while.  "Minuscule: Valley of the Lost Ants".  No words, just critter sounds, faux speech, and music.  I laughed so much it hurt. laughDon't watch the trailer!  It gives away too many of the surprise funny bits.  Just watch it fresh & uninterrupted and let the gags creep up on you.  I found the movie via my free trial at Hulu.com

Read the "User Review" here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2368672/

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,091
    TheKD said:

Wow.  I have seen divorce mess up lives.  Oh wait you said dforce not divorce.

laugh 

Dana

NVIATWAS said:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NVIATWAS said:

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Complaint:  Now, this morning I've twisted my back the other way and it now hurts on both sides of my lower spine!  crying  Teetering very slowly on my cane around the house, planning to cancel my blood test uptown tomorrow.  It's going to be a miserable week.

Non-complaint:  While slothing in my easy chair today avoiding movement of my spine, I found and watched the funniest and cleverest animation movie I've seen in a long while.  "Minuscule: Valley of the Lost Ants".  No words, just critter sounds, faux speech, and music.  I laughed so much it hurt. laughDon't watch the trailer!  It gives away too many of the surprise funny bits.  Just watch it fresh & uninterrupted and let the gags creep up on you.  I found the movie via my free trial at Hulu.com

Read the "User Review" here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2368672/

Feel better soonest! I have Hulu, I'll chase that down and watch it!!!

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666

I'm waiting for more cold air to arrive.

I'm waiting for more cold air to arrive.

I wish I could send you a lot of cold air your way.

hot cuppa tea

comforting on a cold drafty eveninheart

This discussion has been closed.