Skin Builder 8 Merchant Resource for Genesis 8 Female (Commercial)

1181920212224»

Comments

• davesodaveso Posts: 4,514

will there be an addon for SB* at any time? Like different skin blemishes, pores, maybe scars, and so forth?

• is there some way to Remove the EyeShadow after the SkinBuilder is already closed again and the Files are some days old?

• edited October 12

Hi @Zev0,

you write above that  we can use SB8 with 8.1. But it doesn't open on an 8.1 figure (it says that no GT8 figure is selected). I presume that the idea is to create a skin on G8, save the material, and then load it on G8.1?

Or is there a way to make it work directly on a G8 figure? If not, I would really love an update.

Also, I would love to have some additional face details (if you are thinking about making an update) - for example somethng like the skin impurities you can do in Reallusion's Skin Gen plugin.

Thanks so much...

Post edited by christian_s_db08e35b79 on
  • christian_s_db08e35b79 said:

Hi @Zev0,

you write above that  we can use SB8 with 8.1. But it doesn't open on an 8.1 figure (it says that no GT8 figure is selected). I presume that the idea is to create a skin on G8, save the material, and then load it on G8.1?

Yes, create the materials on Genesis 8 and they will apply to 8.1

Or is there a way to make it work directly on a G8 figure? If not, I would really love an update.

Also, I would love to have some additional face details (if you are thinking about making an update) - for example somethng like the skin impurities you can do in Reallusion's Skin Gen plugin.

Thanks so much...