edited December 1969

i spent x-mas morning bleeding in my bathroom, yay holidays

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,513
    edited December 1969

i spent x-mas morning bleeding in my bathroom, yay holidays

Razor horrors?

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

nah, about 3 days before x-mas i woke up with like a golf ball sized boil on the back of my leg, it was huge and painful and just all kinds of icky. It decided that x-mas morning was a good day to burst

edited December 1969

nah, about 3 days before x-mas i woke up with like a golf ball sized boil on the back of my leg, it was huge and painful and just all kinds of icky. It decided that x-mas morning was a good day to burst

Yuck! I can sense better ways to celebrate xmas....

edited December 1969

actually i am glad it burst, now it can heal, the 3 days before that it was incredibly painful and irritating, now its sore, but it feels wayyy better than it did

it was still icky though, lots of blood, made my head all woozy like

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 2012

it was still icky though, lots of blood, made my head all woozy like

that is when you know it is on the mend.
    Post edited by Szark on
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

yummy, good I had some drinks right now so head-cinema is a bit out of focus :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576
    edited December 1969
  • Daz Jack TomalinDaz Jack Tomalin Posts: 13,127
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    I don't think it matters much what holiday anyone's celebrating this time of year, it's just a good time for EVERYONE to enjoy themselves and their family and close friends.

Nothing but good wishes in the New Year folks!! :-)

BTW Pete, love your new "holiday" avatar. :coolsmirk:

Yea exactly - all the commercial BS aside, it's a chance to actually kick back.. admittedly it's only two days, but it's better than nothing I guess :)

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

Nice work Cosmo!

edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

lol..

Well glad to hear it's erm, getting better! ;)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 2012

cosmo71 said:

lol..

Well glad to hear it's erm, getting better! ;)

Ditto'ng that, hope you feel better soo-- uhhhhh, quickly!

My latest PCI entry, but it just barely qualifies for this topic: see the tarmac everything's more-or-less on? That's the helipad from Jack's Parkside Point Ground again. :-P DS4.5Pro render, prework & postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Vimana - The Adventure Begins
    VimanaAdventureBegins-x2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 792K
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 2012

Miss B said:
    I don't think it matters much what holiday anyone's celebrating this time of year, it's just a good time for EVERYONE to enjoy themselves and their family and close friends.

Yea exactly - all the commercial BS aside, it's a chance to actually kick back.. admittedly it's only two days, but it's better than nothing I guess :)
    Only 2 days???? I don't know about you sir, but I celebrate the whole week between Xmas and New Years. ~mwhahahahahahahhahahahahaha~ :coolgrin:

Post edited by Miss B on
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:

Only 2 days???? I don't know about you sir, but I celebrate the whole week between Xmas and New Years. ~mwhahahahahahahhahahahahaha~ :coolgrin:

You're such a party animal Miss B ;-)

edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Miss B said:

Yea, no rest for the wicked as they say ;)

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Everybody must be at the January sales...

Due to the BOGO I've been stocking up on tombs that I want for a render. Just trying them out for now - an abandoned cemetery in a downpour.

tombsrain.jpg
    1024 x 576 - 189K
    edited December 1969

Miss B said:
    Miss B said:

Yea, no rest for the wicked as they say ;)
    Wicked????? Moi????? Never!!!! :coolsmirk:

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254
    edited December 1969

Baglet said:

Due to the BOGO I've been stocking up on tombs that I want for a render. Just trying them out for now - an abandoned cemetery in a downpour.

Oh that's *nice*!

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

I wish you all a Happy New Year :)

dx_hny1.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 107K
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Baglet said:

That really is stunning Baglet.... I so get drawn in...I am feeling it... LOL Nice work.

Yes lets hope we have a better year next year with less freaky weather and a better economy...........and no more sarcasm. ;)

edited December 1969

Thanks for all the nice comments. It's a bit grim but outside looks like that at the moment after weeks of rain. The ground is soaked so there's plenty of flooding but we're safe on a hill.

I used Wabe's "Weather plants" which are Vue plants but with rain, mist or snow instead of vegetation. You can stack them to create depth. At present I prefer them to the new particle rain and snow but that will improve eventually.

Best wishes to everybody for the New Year.

edited December 1969

That's a wonderful render Baglet. You set the mood perfectly. ;-)

edited December 1969

As we know there's no rest for the wicked....;-)

I'm trying to make a modular building - a gothic (architecture sense) chapel or tomb. Today was the first try at a texture with displacement for the statues and decoration. Took all day to get it right. It worked well in DS but I lost the image.

wallbayimg.jpg
    395 x 455 - 85K
    buildingimg.jpg
    387 x 208 - 20K
    edited December 1969

HAPPY NEW BEER !!!

edited December 1969

Happy New Year everyone!

I spent it with my wife visiting friends up in Edinburgh.. we had an amazing time! Sampled 'some' of the local whisky, took in a lot of the sights, and had a tour of the underground streets.

Now, I've got to get back into normality.

edited December 1969

Baglet said:
    As we know there's no rest for the wicked....;-)

I'm trying to make a modular building - a gothic (architecture sense) chapel or tomb. Today was the first try at a texture with displacement for the statues and decoration. Took all day to get it right. It worked well in DS but I lost the image.

Nice :)

edited December 1969

underground streets? sounds like a new model

edited December 1969

Was pretty amazing.. And to think people lived in those conditions is unreal.

edited December 1969

Happy New Year everyone!

I spent it with my wife visiting friends up in Edinburgh.. we had an amazing time! Sampled 'some' of the local whisky, took in a lot of the sights, and had a tour of the underground streets.

Now, I've got to get back into normality.

Edinburgh Dungeon is a wicked place, even better than the London Dungeon, and the Castle, I spend six hours there with my son a few years back, and the Whiskey Experience. That's a great town all in all!

This discussion has been closed.