Enhanced Hair Shaders for iRay for Any Hair and Any Generation [Commercial]

12346»

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,850
    edited July 2017

Another older hair - Taeri hair for V4 by Propschick.

Juliana01TaeriHair01pic01ps02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 532K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,889

I don't usually like stuff in the 'cheesecake' realm, Jerife, but she is excellent; good surfaces, lighting, posing... just really nice.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,850
    edited July 2017

Used also on the wings and Elven Desire hair.

Juliana01ElvenDesireHair01pic02ps02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 607K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

I never thought to use it on wings!

And some great new images here. Jerife, I agree with Will, there is something about that one, I'd love to see a fully worked and finalised version of that one.

• JerifeJerife Posts: 272

I don't usually like stuff in the 'cheesecake' realm, Jerife, but she is excellent; good surfaces, lighting, posing... just really nice.

You know I am more kinky than cheesecaky Will, wink But TOS is TOS

But I must say there is a local "patissiere" here that makes a great cheesecake with mango over it instead of strawberry, yum yum.

PhilW said:

I never thought to use it on wings!

And some great new images here. Jerife, I agree with Will, there is something about that one, I'd love to see a fully worked and finalised version of that one.

Allready cooking it PhilW!

I'll post it here first laugh

• JerifeJerife Posts: 272
    edited July 2017

Here it is after severai crashes due to HOT weather here in Spain. Mixed technique iRay and Carrara. An hommage to Phil's products for both programs.

GF8 NGS2 with Karissa hair by AprilYSH, my settings for hair and PhilW's shaders and Sickle Yield "cache-seins" from her Fantasy Wear Megapack with some MEC4D gold

Background done in Carrara wth PhilW's English Village

Same long, lat, day and  hour but no notion were her North was wink

By the way, does anybody know which cardinal point a figure in 0,0,0 is looking at both in C and in DS? 

As always the original size 6000x6000 image in my very adult DA gallery  http://jerife.deviantart.com/art/English-Village-golden-hour-693953768?ga_submit_new=10:1500666121&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

04 Lustre otro Asus ok 02 rdx 2000.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 6M
    Post edited by Jerife on

Jerife - that looks fantastic, I'm glad you stuck with it (and nice to see English Village get some usage too!).

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited August 2017

@PhilW

I must admit that I wasn't initially as excited with my results as some. However the results on the attached render definitely changed my mind. I got exactly the softness and luster I wanted.

Here's a link to the full res version https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/410576/

Kyla G3F lo res Remb Port 1R.png
    750 x 1125 - 1M
    Post edited by fastbike1 on

@fastbike1 - that looks lovely, great skin too.

• BaronekBaronek Posts: 81

I love this pack... it really enhances some of the hair that's been stubborn for me to get looking right. I know this image isn't perfect, but the shaders made a big difference to the Sheridan Hair this time around.

• I'm just learning to appreciate shaders and lighting... Awesome stuff!

Great portrait - and so pleased that you love the pack!

• Really nice renders in this thread. Looks like you got the translucency of hair nailed down with this product. I might buy it just to see how you handled that one setting. yes

-P

yes smiley

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Here's a fun older one. This is Ingenue Vicky in her Cheongsam dress with Razzle Dazzle Hair. I kept the original textures, put on the Uber shader, and then Phil's Vanilla Blonde shader at default 60%. I actually used a push modifier in reverse, to push back her hair just slightly from her face, since there are no morphs at all in this hair (and it's an object, not a figure.) Quite happy with how this turned out. I'm finding a number of hairs look very good with their default textures and Hair Lustre over top of them. 

An elegant character - and yes, the hair looks great, fantastic work!

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760

I know this is an old thread, but I love the way the hair turned out in this one.

I use your Hair enhancement shaders on every single piece of hair that I use (even Genesis 8 eybrows)
    Thanks for making an awesome product!

Wonderful render, James - thanks for sharing it!

In case people following this thread are interested, I have a new product coming out very soon now:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/196711/ultimate-make-up-for-genesis-8-female-commercial#latest

• Ya, the make up set is going to make me break my self imposed, I'm not buying anything I can't see in viewport stance....The pictures so far in the other thread are gorgeous.

Thank you, Sonja!