The "The Weather Changes More Often than the Thread Title" Complaint Thread

1…353637383941»

Comments

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,521
    edited October 6

    Non-complaint:  It appears that a diet of soup and lukewarm coffee or tea does wonders for one's dieting goal.indecision

    Complaint:  I have a refrigerator full of yummy, nutritious, expensive, chewey & crunchy stuff, going bad.sad

    Non-complaint:  Finally received all my winter pantry supplies of canned goods from Amazon.smiley

    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,143

    LIFE: I woke this morning at oh dark thirty-something with my brain trying to figure out how much a $500.00 gift card (or the previous higher amounts we were allowed) cost me each year that might have been used to pay for a mortgage down payment. I only now just saw the promo for today for another gift card at possibly 23%. Timing is everything. Sorry DAZ.

  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 2,411
    I don't believe the amount of money I will spend on DAZ from now on will ever add up to $500. Currently I'm just waiting for HID Georgia and KOO Elea to have a 50% price. Because Alicia Keys and Halle Berry. And unless they make a 1990 Mariah Carey or Holly Robinson, I will probably be done after that.
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,143

    memcneil70 said:

    LIFE: I woke this morning at oh dark thirty-something with my brain trying to figure out how much a $500.00 gift card (or the previous higher amounts we were allowed) cost me each year that might have been used to pay for a mortgage down payment. I only now just saw the promo for today for another gift card at possibly 23%. Timing is everything. Sorry DAZ.

    Well that didn't last long. Aeon Soul's shoes did me in. I guess it is a good thing I barely eat meat anymore (too expensive). I am weak, weak, weak. And I read that I could get it down to 27% and I did.

    I will celebrate all those who have a steel budget and stick to it. You all are better than me. Bless you.

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,521

    @memcneil70  As Mrs. Slocombe would say "Weak as water, WEAK AS WATER".

  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 12,521

    Complaint:  I hate wasting food.  Call it a memory of a childhood of frugality.  But due to my forced diet of soup and lukewarm coffee or tea, I finally had to throw out a bunch of chewey & crunchy things from the refrigerator.  An already cooked chicken breast, two pounds of ham, a huge Honeycrisp apple, the eggrolls from my Szechuan Chicken meal, a half a bag of salad greens, a half a bag of gingersnap cookies that had gone mushy, and my half canister of cottage cheese though soft doesn't react well with my inflamed tooth tissues.sad  I've continued to have moments when it bleeds again, my jaw is getting sore from staying closed on wadded up gauze.frown

    Non-complaint:  Last night my dissolvable stitches came out.  Yay!  Maybe now the bleeding will stop.  It seems to have, so far this morning.  I do have another dentist appointment tomorrow morning for a checkup.  Wheee... another mini-adventure.yes  My budget is already dead for this month.  Gonna have to dig deep into the future money.  Wheee... irresponsibility.devil

     

Sign In or Register to comment.