JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
You currently have no notifications.
The OpenGL view doesn't work with Radeon cards; I still have all the bugs I had with the alpha version.
Sigh.... nearly 3 months since last update of PB, 0 critical issue has been fixed in the latest build ~~
At this point we have better chance asking claude to make a daz clone
bilyatboring said: At this point we have better chance asking claude to make a daz clone
bilyatboring said:
...which is probably what they are already doing...
Comments
The OpenGL view doesn't work with Radeon cards; I still have all the bugs I had with the alpha version.
Sigh.... nearly 3 months since last update of PB, 0 critical issue has been fixed in the latest build ~~
At this point we have better chance asking claude to make a daz clone
...which is probably what they are already doing...