Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
I'll be around. You might want to follow my new thread "The Road to Recovery."
I am honored to be in your story, barbult.
I must say my life always goes in fits and spurts. Sometimes literally, and sometimes figuratively.
Eventually I will be doing some artwork portraying the Road to Recovery and my wonderful life here at Lyngblomsten Apartments.
(It's a "Scandinavian??!" name I forgot the proper country of origin.)
https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/771806/the-road-to-recovery#latest
I'll be around. You might want to follow my new thread "The Road to Recovery."
I am honored to be in your story, barbult.
I must say my life always goes in fits and spurts. Sometimes literally, and sometimes figuratively.
Eventually I will be doing some artwork portraying the Road to Recovery and my wonderful life here at Lyngblomsten Apartments.
(It's a "Scandinavian??!" maybe Norweigan name I forgot the proper country of origin.)
https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/771806/the-road-to-recovery
Google says Lyngblomsten is a Norwegian name meaning "the heather flower".
I had my own discursion as a result of reading 'Lyngblomsten'. Tracy & I went on holiday to Norway, and a Røldal stave church we saw a number of rocks (literally) in the cemetary. They had a name, 2 dates, one preceded by a star and the other by a cross and 'Tak Fur Alle' (thank you for everything) as the homily. It struck me as being marginally better than comedian Spike Milligan's grave stone homily 'I told you I was ill'. Sorry, end of discursion.
Regards,
Richard
This is where I live.
https://lyngblomsten.org/our-campuses/como-park/campus-buildings/como-park-apartments/
We are near Como Park and the MN State Fair Grounds. It's a wonderful area with hundreds of trees,
This is lyng
An alternative Scots word for 'Heather' is 'Ling' too.
That sounds pretty nice, and you have made so many friends there.
You image doesn't show up, @felis.
Must have blocked your area.
I downloaded it.
I can see it now. It's very pretty.It reminds me the lavender fields in France.