barbult's Discursion Thread

1…192021222325»

Comments

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,775

    I'll be around. You might want to follow my new thread "The Road to Recovery."

    I am honored to be in your story, barbult. 

    I must say my life always goes in fits and spurts. Sometimes literally, and sometimes figuratively.

    Eventually I will be doing some artwork portraying the Road to Recovery and my wonderful life here at Lyngblomsten Apartments.

    (It's a "Scandinavian??!" name I forgot the proper country of origin.)

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/771806/the-road-to-recovery#latest

  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,775
    edited 1:01AM

    I'll be around. You might want to follow my new thread "The Road to Recovery."

    I am honored to be in your story, barbult. 

    I must say my life always goes in fits and spurts. Sometimes literally, and sometimes figuratively.

    Eventually I will be doing some artwork portraying the Road to Recovery and my wonderful life here at Lyngblomsten Apartments.

    (It's a "Scandinavian??!" maybe Norweigan name I forgot the proper country of origin.)

    https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/771806/the-road-to-recovery

    Post edited by Ron Knights at
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    Google says Lyngblomsten is a Norwegian name meaning "the heather flower".

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 8,148
    edited 1:04PM

    I had my own discursion as a result of reading 'Lyngblomsten'. Tracy & I went on holiday to Norway, and a Røldal stave church we saw a number of rocks (literally) in the cemetary. They had a name, 2 dates, one preceded by a star  and the other by a cross and 'Tak Fur Alle' (thank you for everything) as the homily. It struck me as being marginally better than comedian Spike Milligan's grave stone homily 'I told you I was ill'. Sorry, end of discursion.

    Regards,

    Richard

    Post edited by richardandtracy at
  • Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 2,775

    This is where I live.

    https://lyngblomsten.org/our-campuses/como-park/campus-buildings/como-park-apartments/

    We are near Como Park and the MN State Fair Grounds. It's a wonderful area with hundreds of trees,

     

  • felisfelis Posts: 6,552

    This is lyng

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 8,148

    An alternative Scots word for 'Heather' is 'Ling' too.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    Ron Knights said:

    This is where I live.

    https://lyngblomsten.org/our-campuses/como-park/campus-buildings/como-park-apartments/

    We are near Como Park and the MN State Fair Grounds. It's a wonderful area with hundreds of trees,

     

    That sounds pretty nice, and you have made so many friends there. 

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    felis said:

    This is lyng

    You image doesn't show up, @felis. 

  • felisfelis Posts: 6,552
    edited 3:50PM

    Must have blocked your area.

    I downloaded it.

    Lyng.png
    1280 x 960 - 3M
    Post edited by felis at
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    felis said:

    Must have blocked your area.

    I downloaded it.

    I can see it now. It's very pretty.It reminds me the lavender fields in France. 

Sign In or Register to comment.