barbult's take on the lives of Jack and Richard

1…252627282931»

Comments

  • Ours have generaly eaten the tails (which may not be that much of an improvement).

    Perhaps the farmer's wife is hoping to distract from the qestion of why a passenger would go into the staff-only kitchen?

  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,878

    barbult said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    Actually I think on reflection that it might be muricide - Latin is deliberately confusing - but having exerted myself to check the dictionary it  didn't have either version.

    And now I feel betrayed - an online search did confirm muricide where the Concise Oxford didn't.

    I was busy creating the "Musicide!" render and didn't see your muricide message. So I stuck with musicide. 

    I think "musicide" must be when Richard starts singing? 

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,603
    That's hilarious! Perhaps he will serenade people in a Venice gondola.
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,603

    Good inspiration. Can you catch an ice cream cone in your paw, I wonder?

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 8,153
    edited September 28

    Claws help. Both front paws in a clapping motion, one on either side while standing up on the hind legs. There are 3 freebie Zeus poses that were added about 15 hours ago that show the fleabag standing up on its hind legs in the way envisaged, just amend the front leg poses. Coincidence or what? Regards, Richard.

    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • MelanieL said:

    ...

    I think "musicide" must be when Richard starts singing? 

    It's definitely 'musicide' if I start singing. In church, even my wife edges away from me.

    Regards,

    Richard 

Sign In or Register to comment.