Adding to Cart…
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.You currently have no notifications.
Licensing Agreement | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | EULA
© 2026 Daz Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Comments
mine are mostly composited using png layers, not that that is any excuse
I'm not claiming I'm a lighting master. But when I see my lighting is off, I reach for some spotlights, or some colored gels, or I create a ghost light, or I tweak the tone mapping, or... I don't think AI. Because I don't learn about lighting if I fix it with a filter (whether AI or just mathematical).
But the eye color changed from brown to blue. Doesn't that bother you?
This was thirty seconds in GIMP playing with levels and exposure. I don't claim any ownership of the image.
Yes it would bother me if it changed without my permission from one shot to the next. That is where cloning in post in photoshop would come in. Or having the ai either rerender or having the ai fix the error of the new image it rendered.
If it doesn't get it right in the first 3 to 5 renders, it won't get it right. In which case i have to move on to something different or shut down for the cache to clear.
Your edit in GIMP is nice of the HDRI however she still looks like she is going bald like a man, and the nostrils look too bright. i just looked in the mirror at me, and my nostrils are dark like in the ai render of her. You are welcome to try again if you like. :)
I can't fix issues with the render. I was only addressing the lighting issues. It isn't my fault the figure has no expression in the render. And it's a 3DL render. 3DL is decades old technology. Using modern assets would help with the hair. The AI adding expression is a flaw IMO.
https://youtube.com/shorts/jTBLaIq4W4Y?si=41Srsfc8_hwTXB7w
Thanks, every day is still a learning process just trying to keep up with new features, but a lot of fun and I think well worth it.
another hybrid video
am going to upload fully AI animated renders to my AI channel next and fully 3D CGI ones to my main
will embed when done
see here
Fascinating stuff, as always Wendy!
Barefoot Upto My Soul I do both
added my other videos separating AI and 3D on other page
this thread moves faster than I can upload
thanks wsterdan
For all its worth, keep this in mind: good signal to noise ratio. The life (or death) of a forum discussion hinges on that. May the thought spread throughout the four corners of the world, and echo down the ages.
Cheers!
ooops, I didn't mean the comment about the thread moving fast in that way at all
not particularly interested in doing tutorials
I just do this for fun
there are actual talented people who can do that stuff and explain it all, and do
Here it is on my DeviantArt gallery. https://www.deviantart.com/barefootuptomysoul/art/EXT-CYBERPUNK-CITY-DAY-1360530219
smooth
i hope you don't mind that i added you to my watch list. Seeing you and the others here on DeviantArt makes it feel less lonely there. Lots of cool renders everyone is posting there.
I don't mind but I never go there, not uploaded anything in years
YouTube is my platform
Here are the main custom node suites that fit that exact description:
DragNUWA / MotionCtrl: Uses drawn path trajectories with point-level motion control. It is famous for strict 5-second (around 16–24 fps) generation limits per take due to video diffusion memory constraints. ComfyUI-Keyframed (or FizzNodes): Provides explicit math-based curve interpolation like ease_in, ease_out, sine_wave, and exp_decay across motion vectors and prompts. FL_PathAnimator / Wan ATI Trajectory Control: A visual path editor node in ComfyUI that lets you draw keyframe paths and bezier curves directly on the frame canvas for object movement.
DragNUWA is usually the top one people misplace by name when talking about drawn motion paths and that tight 5-second take limit!
this was too long for my Tycath channel without YouTube verification
so having to break up the 3 tunes into a playlist instead
My Madcatlady subscribers hate AI so will get heaps of dislikes and some will unsubscribe
WendyLuvsCatz,
There'll always be nay-sayers.
Cheers!