New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…4546485051…87

Comments

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    The "processing order" spinning screen never ended after I came back from PayPal. But after a few moments, the order was in my order list and the files were in the product list.. I just didn't get to see the far busier download your purchase screen we now have.

  • RiverMissyRiverMissy Posts: 325
    edited June 19
    felis said:

    RiverMissy said:

    Is the 50% off wishlist item working for others. I put an item in the cart and it was 5.99, I applied the coupon and it said it was not valid. I own 2 of the current Daily Dealz. Thanks.

    Which item is it?

    You can't discount Outlet/Quickgrab items. 

    It's the PW Lake Mansion and I just found it in Quick Grab. Thank you
    Post edited by RiverMissy on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Extra 10% off Wishlists

    Extra 20% off* with 5
    or more wishlisted items

    SHOP YOUR WISHLIST

    Items must be in your Wishlist prior to June 20.
    Coupon codes usable once per customer.
    *Discount excludes New Releases.

     

    There's an unlisted $2.99 floor.

  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 313

    And more then 5 items don't get the discount!

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    jmucchiello said:

    Extra 10% off Wishlists

    Extra 20% off* with 5
    or more wishlisted items

    SHOP YOUR WISHLIST

    Items must be in your Wishlist prior to June 20.
    Coupon codes usable once per customer.
    *Discount excludes New Releases.

     

    There's an unlisted $2.99 floor.

    Tokens break through that floor wink

  • garrett_3d said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Extra 10% off Wishlists

    Extra 20% off* with 5
    or more wishlisted items

    SHOP YOUR WISHLIST

    Items must be in your Wishlist prior to June 20.
    Coupon codes usable once per customer.
    *Discount excludes New Releases.

     

    There's an unlisted $2.99 floor.

    Tokens break through that floor wink

    A disclaimer still needs to be included.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598
    edited June 20

    Joe2018 said:

    And more then 5 items don't get the discount!

    That's right. The ad clearly says 5 or more, but it doesn't give the 20% on any wishlist items more than 5. 
    And, as has been said, it will not discount below $2.99. That's not right either. There is no such limitation stated. 

    Screenshot 2026-06-20 042838.png
    630 x 466 - 50K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,947

    And it says "coupon codes usable once per customer"

    ...I don't see any coupon codes? Or am I missing something obvious and need to caffeinate better before shopping?

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162

    Joe2018 said:

    And more then 5 items don't get the discount!

    From what I see, there is no upper limit: the 5 items limit is related to the extra discount applied on the featured artists stores items (70% instead of 50%).

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    And it says "coupon codes usable once per customer"

    ...I don't see any coupon codes? Or am I missing something obvious and need to caffeinate better before shopping?

    You are right. That's the third strike.
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162
    edited June 20

    SilverGirl said:

    And it says "coupon codes usable once per customer"

    ...I don't see any coupon codes? Or am I missing something obvious and need to caffeinate better before shopping?

    You don't need one as far as I can see: I added five items from my wishlist in my cart, then added another one without any discount, and it did get the 20% extra discount.

    So it's likely a copy-paste gone wrong while setting the sales pages.

    Post edited by Elor on
  • XelloszXellosz Posts: 855

    frank0314 said:

    Xellosz said:

    DAZ took my money and my store credit but failed to deliver products; I got an error when I checked out, the order is still processing... 

     

    Will check it in the morning, not a big fan of the new site. It seems to be slower, and it has bugs...

    We reported it

    Products are not in DIM, no e-mail to my e-mail address, still processing...  you need the order number? 

  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 313
    edited June 20

    5 Items in the Card = all get the discount. Adding another item = that one does not get the discount. If I delete one from the first 5 the item will get the discount. The banner does not say anything about a limit of 5...

    Post edited by Joe2018 on
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162
    edited June 20

    Joe2018 said:

    5 Items in the Card = all get the discount. Adding another item = that one does not get the discount. If I delete one from the first 5 the item will get the discount. The banner does not say anything about a limit of 5...

    You're likely seeing the effect of that rule '70% off* up to 5 with any Debut New Release or Daily Dealz'

    To test, keep only non new wishlisted items in your cart and you should see that they all have the same discount (except if you have items from the PAs who are currently selling Daily Dealz, they will show an extra 10% discount). Or find an item in your wishlist that doesn't have any discount (but it's likely easier to remove any new items).

    jmucchiello said:

    There's an unlisted $2.99 floor.

    If you have three Daily Dealz, the 2.99 floor is likely the one related to the discount they are providing.

    Post edited by Elor on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    barbult said:

    Joe2018 said:

    And more then 5 items don't get the discount!

    That's right. The ad clearly says 5 or more, but it doesn't give the 20% on any wishlist items more than 5. 
    And, as has been said, it will not discount below $2.99. That's not right either. There is no such limitation stated. 

    This is badly worded indeed. The most glaring issue is that it should obviously say "up to 5 wishlisted items".

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162
    edited June 20

    garrett_3d said:

    The most glaring issue is that it should obviously say "up to 5 wishlisted items".

    But why say that when it's not limited to 5 items?

    The extra 20% with 5 or more wishlisted items is not, I repeat, is NOT limited to 5 items.

    Just put 6 items from your wishlist (and just 6, not Daily Dealz, not DNR) and all these 6 items will have the same discount (except for the ones who have the 10% extra discount because they are from one the PAs currently sealing a Daily Dealz, so chose items who are not from them).

    Edit: Let's count: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 items from my wishlist, all without any base discount before I added them to my cart, and once together, all with the advertised 20% extra discount.

    There is no upper limit for that discount.

    not_limited_to_5.jpg
    721 x 1075 - 84K
    Post edited by Elor on
  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 313

    Look's like you are not a premier member. In my case 5 Items get a discount >80%, more than 5 "only" around 70%. And as I said before. If I delete one from the first 5 another gets the discount. So something is wrong...

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003
    edited June 20

    I'm Premier. First 5 discounted as expected. After that, no discount. Hence my comment that the wording is wrong. I can count perfectly well, I am a qualified and (ex)chartered accountant - I don't need maths lessons, thank you.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    So, are those of you who are not getting the extra discount seeing a 20% extra discount on the first five items that is not on later items, or are you seeing a biugger diffrence between the frist five and the later ones (which would, as Elor says, be attributable to a different offer)? I see the 20% off a string of WL items added to my cart (which may itself be wrong as they are New, so I was expecting only the 10% discount).

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    Not sure if this is the case for those that it isn't working for, but are you using the link that was provided for your WL items? I'm getting the discount on 6 WL items

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    I just checked with a cart that was only WL  items, all got 20% (which I've flagged as an error on the ones that are still new) and the one that wasn't new also got the FAS discount.

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162

    Joe2018 said:

    Look's like you are not a premier member. In my case 5 Items get a discount >80%, more than 5 "only" around 70%. And as I said before. If I delete one from the first 5 another gets the discount. So something is wrong...

    It's a cart designed to check how one discount is working, no one to show if I have an active membership or not, so:

    1. I looked for items who should be eligible for that discount (in this case, they should all be from my wishlist)
    2. I built a cart that would trigger the smallest possible numbers of other discounts, ideally, one that will only trigger the discount I want to test.

    The best ways to follow that second rule are:

    1. To pick items who are not eligible to other discount if possible (in my case, I do have enough items in my wishlist who are not discounted at all, but if it's not the case, just pick 6 items with a 50% discount from the Featured Artist Stores).
    2. To not add any other items triggering a discount in the cart so no Daily Dealz, no Debut New Releases, which in this case is very very very important because the discount triggered by having a Daily Dealz or a Debut New Release does have an upper limit of 5 items.

    If you have a Daily Dealz or a Debut New Release in your cart, you're failling the second rule and the 5 items limit you're observing is this one:

    https://www.daz3d.com/daily-dealz-sale#fas

    In the end, you should share a screenshot of your cart, because as long as you don't, it's impossible to check from where the various items added are getting a discount.

    garrett_3d said:

    I don't need maths lessons, thank you.

    It's not a math lesson: I just explained how to test a system like the stacking discount system used by Daz, so, one discount at a time, because it's the only way to be sure what you think you're seeing is not the effect of another rules you have forgot.

    I started the day doing just that (forgetting a rule), not understanding why I saw a lower discount on some wishlisted items, before I remembered about the rules on the FAS store:

    https://www.daz3d.com/daily-dealz-sale#fas

    Richard Haseltine said:

    I see the 20% off a string of WL items added to my cart (which may itself be wrong as they are New, so I was expecting only the 10% discount).

    I only placed non new items in my test cart because the Wishlist offer is advertised as excluding new releases, which doesn't seem to be the case: if I'm adding one wishlisted new release (old enough to not have the 30% new release discount), it got a 10% discount, once I added 5 more, they all get an extra 20% discount.

  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 313
    edited June 20

    I start with 1 Qualified Item = it gets the 10%, adding another four and all get 20% and so on to the "Five Items limit". The sixt item does get not the discount. If I delete a previous item the sixt item gets the discount... 

    Post edited by Joe2018 on
  • Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 313

    Screenshot for that - Cart 2 - Item before the sixt deleted - item gets the discount.

    DAZ 20260620 1.jpg
    1515 x 1738 - 264K
    DAZ 20260620 2.jpg
    1414 x 1591 - 243K
  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162

    P3D Astrid is a Daily Dealz: if you remove P3D Astrid from your cart, you should see all items from your wishlist with the same discount (76% if you have 5 or more from your wishlist).

    To get the cheapest cart, once you know what you want to buy, you need to 

    • Add P3D Astrid to your cart (it doesn't really matter if it's the first or last item)
    • Add the five costliest items first, because instead of the base 50% off for being included in the featured artists stores, they will receive 70% thanks to P3D Astrid.
    • Add the rest of the items in your cart: while they will only have the base 50% discount, they will still benefit from the 20% wishlist discount.
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    Seems like new releases are getting the discount. Just tried several in my cart and they all get 10% off.

  • danmast94danmast94 Posts: 180

    Joe2018 said:

    Screenshot for that - Cart 2 - Item before the sixt deleted - item gets the discount.

    That is just the 70% off for 5 Published Artist items. A jump from 76% to 86% is not 10 or 20%, that's a 40% jump (because you are going from 50% off PA to 70%). If that were due to the wishlist "5 or more", you would be going from 76 to 81.

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    I believe the limit of 5 from the https://www.daz3d.com/daily-dealz-sale#fas sale, as Elor pointed out, was the cause of my cart problems with the wishlist sale. These sales are incomprehensibly complicated and convoluted. I've already wasted too much time trying to understand it. I don't want to pursue it any more today. I appreciate the time others have spent to figure it out and post about it.

  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 9,960

    Was it ever determined whether the lines about coupon codes only usable once per customer is an error, whether there is a coupon code that was left out, or if the entire offer is really somehow limited to once per customer?  Literally half of Saturday is now gone and I've had a cart half complete since 1:00 am DAZ time.  

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    Cybersox said:

    Was it ever determined whether the lines about coupon codes only usable once per customer is an error, whether there is a coupon code that was left out, or if the entire offer is really somehow limited to once per customer?  Literally half of Saturday is now gone and I've had a cart half complete since 1:00 am DAZ time.  

    Code reference does not apply, though I don't think it is going to be corrected. You get the offer automatically, and more generously than advertised when it comes to new releases, no code required.

Sign In or Register to comment.