New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…4344464849…87

Comments

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    GAME-ON should work now.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    Charlie Judge said:

    Some items that are on my wishlist are now filtered out and no longer show up. One example is Animation Doctor - Automation

    Please provide a way to remove these filters so  that all my wishlist items will show.

    Did you set a file format filter? This product doesn't have a file format tag so it won't appear if you have a file format selected. 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    Confirmed, GAME-ON works. Thanks, Cris.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    Torquinox said:

    This may be the wrong place for my complaint, but Daz broke the product library page. I can see a piddly 40 items with no button for going to the next page(!) I got 5779 items in my library, according to Daz's product counter. And there are no search options like old to new or high to low sku or anything. So right now, it's pretty useless to me and probably lots of other people, too. How about an option to View All, like I get everywhere else in the store?

    What browser are you using? I have the next page buttons and a box where you can specify a certain page.

  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,878

    genaris said:

    Yes, me too - I have 3 daily deals (30%) and so my Debut New items cart @51%  every day, including today -- but I do have  FBX & DUF game Ready items from yesterday's cart(s) and the promo page says that gets you an extra 20% which I'm not seeing...

    Togire said:

    Make More With
    Game Ready

    Buy or own new Game Ready items to:

    • Get an extra 20% off Debut New Releases
    • Use code OUTLETTING to get 50% off up to 5 Outlet items

    If I understand properly, having any game ready game ready item purchased with the GAME-READY coupon should qualify for an extra 20% on Debut New assets.

    But it does not.

    When I purchase a Debut New, in the cart, I get the usaual 51% (30%+30%) instead of ~61%

    Several hours later and I'm still seeing the same problem. I got a free FBX and a DUF yesterday with the GAME-READY coupon and not seeing any reduction on Debut items today.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    frank0314 said:

    Torquinox said:

    This may be the wrong place for my complaint, but Daz broke the product library page. I can see a piddly 40 items with no button for going to the next page(!) I got 5779 items in my library, according to Daz's product counter. And there are no search options like old to new or high to low sku or anything. So right now, it's pretty useless to me and probably lots of other people, too. How about an option to View All, like I get everywhere else in the store?

    What browser are you using? I have the next page buttons and a box where you can specify a certain page.

    Someone posted in another thread that clearing the cache and daz cookies fixed it for them, so it might be worth a try. 

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    Leana said:

    frank0314 said:

    Torquinox said:

    This may be the wrong place for my complaint, but Daz broke the product library page. I can see a piddly 40 items with no button for going to the next page(!) I got 5779 items in my library, according to Daz's product counter. And there are no search options like old to new or high to low sku or anything. So right now, it's pretty useless to me and probably lots of other people, too. How about an option to View All, like I get everywhere else in the store?

    What browser are you using? I have the next page buttons and a box where you can specify a certain page.

    Someone posted in another thread that clearing the cache and daz cookies fixed it for them, so it might be worth a try. 

    Ah, thank you for letting us know.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    MelanieL said:

    genaris said:

    Yes, me too - I have 3 daily deals (30%) and so my Debut New items cart @51%  every day, including today -- but I do have  FBX & DUF game Ready items from yesterday's cart(s) and the promo page says that gets you an extra 20% which I'm not seeing...

    Togire said:

    Make More With
    Game Ready

    Buy or own new Game Ready items to:

    • Get an extra 20% off Debut New Releases
    • Use code OUTLETTING to get 50% off up to 5 Outlet items

    If I understand properly, having any game ready game ready item purchased with the GAME-READY coupon should qualify for an extra 20% on Debut New assets.

    But it does not.

    When I purchase a Debut New, in the cart, I get the usaual 51% (30%+30%) instead of ~61%

    Several hours later and I'm still seeing the same problem. I got a free FBX and a DUF yesterday with the GAME-READY coupon and not seeing any reduction on Debut items today.

    I see the same, the coupon for outlet items does work but not the extra discount on new releases.

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114
    edited June 17

    For discussion on the new look of the site and issues you are having, please report and discuss them in the following thread so we can keep it out of the reporting thread on sale issues. https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/764511/new-store-and-features-discussion-thread

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    Cam Fox said:

    OUTLETTING allows unlimited items

    Oh, I wish I'd seen this message sooner, but unfortunately I've already used the coupon. 

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    NorthOf45 said:

    emanuela1 said:

    My product library now appears to be sorted by sku and not by purchase order, how can I restore it to purchase order, like it was before?

    In the Product Library, change to List view, and you can sort by Title, SKU and Purchase Date. Go back to Grid and the order should be the same.

     

    It works, thanks!:) 

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    I went ahead and checked out, but can confirm the 20% off Debut New portion of the Game Ready offer is still not working.

  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,878

    Cam Fox said:

    I went ahead and checked out, but can confirm the 20% off Debut New portion of the Game Ready offer is still not working.

    Almost 8 hours later and still no news on this problem? 

  • TomhipTomhip Posts: 632

    emanuela1 said:

    Cam Fox said:

    OUTLETTING allows unlimited items

    Oh, I wish I'd seen this message sooner, but unfortunately I've already used the coupon. 

    I guess they fixed it as now it does not work at all..... Coupon code is not valid for any outlet item i tried so far.

    Honestly dont bother mods, there is always anotehr sale.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    Tomhip said:

    emanuela1 said:

    Cam Fox said:

    OUTLETTING allows unlimited items

    Oh, I wish I'd seen this message sooner, but unfortunately I've already used the coupon. 

    I guess they fixed it as now it does not work at all..... Coupon code is not valid for any outlet item i tried so far.

    Honestly dont bother mods, there is always anotehr sale.

    The coupon does work for me. Have you bought a game ready item?

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    MelanieL said:

    Cam Fox said:

    I went ahead and checked out, but can confirm the 20% off Debut New portion of the Game Ready offer is still not working.

    Almost 8 hours later and still no news on this problem? 

    This got missed earlier, mixed in with the coupon not working and getting that fixed. We have reported it to daz and it is being looked at.

  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,878

    Richard Haseltine said:

    MelanieL said:

    Cam Fox said:

    I went ahead and checked out, but can confirm the 20% off Debut New portion of the Game Ready offer is still not working.

    Almost 8 hours later and still no news on this problem? 

    This got missed earlier, mixed in with the coupon not working and getting that fixed. We have reported it to daz and it is being looked at.

    Thanks Richard - I'll hold off checkout for another half hour or so hoping for a fix. 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    MelanieL said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    MelanieL said:

    Cam Fox said:

    I went ahead and checked out, but can confirm the 20% off Debut New portion of the Game Ready offer is still not working.

    Almost 8 hours later and still no news on this problem? 

    This got missed earlier, mixed in with the coupon not working and getting that fixed. We have reported it to daz and it is being looked at.

    Thanks Richard - I'll hold off checkout for another half hour or so hoping for a fix. 

    The fix is now in.

  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,878

    Thank you - checking out now!

  • Angel_XAngel_X Posts: 94
    edited June 18

    Sorry to make you repeat yourself, but maybe I don't understand how the "Daily Dealz" discount works.

    quote:

    Buy or Own 3
    Daily Dealz to get an:


    Extra 30% off
    Debut New Releases


    Extra 40% off
    Featured Artist Stores


    Minimum price after discount is: $2.99.

     

    To get the discount in my cart, do I just need to have 3 previously purchased DDs that are still on the page to get 40% off Artist items?

    It doesn't work for me, and I always have to buy the DD of the day for $1.99.

    Today (06-17-2026)  I have:

    - Old Miner's House

    - AK Cropped Hair for Genesis 9

    - IST Elhareen for Genesis 9.

    But I get 70% only.

     

     

    Please help me to understand 

    Thanks

    (Google Translate)

    (Add Image)

    Post edited by Angel_X on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598
    edited June 18

    @Angel_X I don't think you are getting the advertised deal. It looks like you have satisfied all the requirements and you are not getting the extra 40% off. I also own three Daily Dealz items still shown on the sale page (including today's item), but I see only 70% off on a random Featured Artist item I put in the cart as a test case. 

     

    Screenshot 2026-06-18 001027.png
    636 x 322 - 34K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598
    edited June 18

    @Angel_X I think I know what is happening. The extra 40% that is advertised up above is the SAME as the 70% advertised in the Featured Artist Stores section. It is not an extra 40% more than the 70% advertised below. An extra 40% off of 50% is 70% (You pay (1-0.50)(1-0.40) = 0.30 = 1-0.70) ).Those two advertised discounts for owning Daily Dealz are in entirely different sections of the sale page. How are we supposed to know that they are two different ways of advertising the same discount and not independent stacking discounts. That's the Daz store for you. The sale text is not clear to many shoppers. There are so many ads that DON"T work, that the first thing we think of is "Oh, here is another sale that doesn't work!" Of course, I could be wrong entirely and it is a broken sale. Who knows?

    Post edited by barbult on
  • TogireTogire Posts: 458
    edited June 18

    barbult said:

    @Angel_X I don't think you are getting the advertised deal. It looks like you have satisfied all the requirements and you are not getting the extra 40% off. I also own three Daily Dealz items still shown on the sale page (including today's item), but I see only 70% off on a random Featured Artist item I put in the cart as a test case. 

    The offer states:

    50% off Featured Artists Stores

    70% off* up to 5 with any Debut New Release or Daily Dealz (emphasis by me)

    Save more with Daily Dealz (ie the extra  40% off with 3 daily dealz)

    If in your cart you only have a PA items, you will get 50% + 40%=70% (as displayed in the cart image)

    To get more, you need in the cart a PA item AND ( a debut new or a daily dealz ) in which case you would get 70% + 40% = 82%

     

    Post edited by Togire on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598
    edited June 18

    Togire said:

    barbult said:

    @Angel_X I don't think you are getting the advertised deal. It looks like you have satisfied all the requirements and you are not getting the extra 40% off. I also own three Daily Dealz items still shown on the sale page (including today's item), but I see only 70% off on a random Featured Artist item I put in the cart as a test case. 

    The offer states:

    50% off Featured Artists Stores

    70% off* up to 5 with any Debut New Release or Daily Dealz (emphasis by me)

    Save more with Daily Dealz (ie the extra  40% off with 3 daily dealz)

    If in your cart you only have a PA items, you will get 50% + 40%=70% (as displayed in the cart image)

    To get more, you need in the cart a PA item AND ( a debut new or a daily dealz ) in which case you would get 70% + 40% = 82%

    Wow, I never interpreted that text that way. That text is quite cryptic to me.  "Save more with Daily Dealz" is supposed to be interpreted as owning multiple Daily Dealz? We are supposed to understand that that statement is related to the extra 20, 30, or 40% advertised earlier on the page? The link just jumps to the top of the Daily Dealz section, not to the part about the extra 20, 30, or 40% off. When you explain your interpretation, I can fathom it, but it sure was never clear to me before. Thanks for clearing this up. 
    So if you don't own any Daily Dealz, and you buy one in your cart with a Featured Artist Stores item, do you get 70% off and another 20% off? Your text implies you would get 82% off, but I think you were really replying to a person who already owns 3 Daily Deals, right?

    Post edited by barbult on
  • TogireTogire Posts: 458

    barbult said:

    Togire said:

    barbult said:

    @Angel_X I don't think you are getting the advertised deal. It looks like you have satisfied all the requirements and you are not getting the extra 40% off. I also own three Daily Dealz items still shown on the sale page (including today's item), but I see only 70% off on a random Featured Artist item I put in the cart as a test case. 

    The offer states:

    50% off Featured Artists Stores

    70% off* up to 5 with any Debut New Release or Daily Dealz (emphasis by me)

    Save more with Daily Dealz (ie the extra  40% off with 3 daily dealz)

    If in your cart you only have a PA items, you will get 50% + 40%=70% (as displayed in the cart image)

    To get more, you need in the cart a PA item AND ( a debut new or a daily dealz ) in which case you would get 70% + 40% = 82%

    Wow, I never interpreted that text that way. That text is quite cryptic to me.  "Save more with Daily Dealz" is supposed to be interpreted as owning multiple Daily Dealz? We are supposed to understand that that statement is related to the extra 20, 30, or 40% advertised earlier on the page? The link just jumps to the top of the Daily Dealz section, not to the part about the extra 20, 30, or 40% off. When you explain your interpretation, I can fathom it, but it sure was never clear to me before. Thanks for clearing this up. 
    So if you don't own any Daily Dealz, and you buy one in your cart with a Featured Artist Stores item, do you get 70% off and another 20% off? Your text implies you would get 82% off, but I think you were really replying to a person who already owns 3 Daily Deals, right?

    Yes, I was supposing with 3 daily dealz and I can"t say what happens when you pruchase your first daily dealz.

    I completely agree that the text is somehow cryptic. But, indeed, it does work this way and I have experimented for several days. To get the maximum discounton PA,  you need 3 daily dealz and to add another purchase in the cart (daily dealz or debut new).

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    Togire said:

    Yes, I was supposing with 3 daily dealz and I can"t say what happens when you pruchase your first daily dealz.

    I completely agree that the text is somehow cryptic. But, indeed, it does work this way and I have experimented for several days. To get the maximum discounton PA,  you need 3 daily dealz and to add another purchase in the cart (daily dealz or debut new).

    That is very clearly stated and easily understandable. Thank you! 

  • UnseenUnseen Posts: 820

    Scatters - Wisteria - With Ultra Scatter 2 Presets is not free in the cart with the resuired product (Wisteria Bushes and Wall Shrubs).

     

     

    Not_Free.png
    942 x 296 - 65K
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    For the last few times Magic Brush has been a featured artist, the components of this bundle (https://www.daz3d.com/mb-junia-hd-for-genesis-9-bundle ) have not been on sale while the bundle has. If you do a store search on the PA by clicking on their name (not by clicking on the link in the featured artist category) those individual products do not show up at all. I think there must be some coding error where those 4 individual products are not linked to the PA, but the bundle is, so they do not get the sales pricing. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Unseen said:

    Scatters - Wisteria - With Ultra Scatter 2 Presets is not free in the cart with the resuired product (Wisteria Bushes and Wall Shrubs).

     

     

    I've sent an inquiry. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    That offer is confusing: the text says "Extra 20% off Scatters - Wisteria - With Ultra Scatter 2 Presets with Wisteria Bushes and Wall Shrubs" but the button says "GET IT FREE".

Sign In or Register to comment.