New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…4243454748…87

Comments

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641
    edited June 16

    There is no 'Show Only DAZ+" filter on the shop page.

    The maximum price filter only goes to $111 but there are a few products such as EZFinder that are more expensive than that. 

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,912

    Charlie Judge said:

    There is no 'Show Only DAZ+" filter on the shop page.

    The maximum price filter only goes to $111 but there are a few products such as EZFinder that are more expensive than that. 

    My max Price defaults to,$700 on the main shop. It seems to be set by the max listed price in the selection, i.e., Game Ready 1st Releases: Max $5, or Game Ready Artists: Max $111, or Bulk-Up: Max $700 (that Banana Suit is still listing at $699.99)

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114
    edited June 16

    Leana said:

    An interesting question found in another thread: What is the EULA regarding the new "game ready" models? Was the interactive license option forgotten on store page, or is the "game ready" content sold directly with an interactive license? (that would surprise me given the low price, but you never know...)

    Pancake said:

    The new fbx items being advertised explicitly for games don't have interactive licenses. Does this mean interactive licenses are implied? 

    The interactive license is being added to the options, so it doesn't come with it. I'm not sure if it is listed yet or not. They were working on it.

    Edit: They are on the product page now.

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    NorthOf45 said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    There is no 'Show Only DAZ+" filter on the shop page.

    The maximum price filter only goes to $111 but there are a few products such as EZFinder that are more expensive than that. 

    My max Price defaults to,$700 on the main shop. It seems to be set by the max listed price in the selection, i.e., Game Ready 1st Releases: Max $5, or Game Ready Artists: Max $111, or Bulk-Up: Max $700 (that Banana Suit is still listing at $699.99)

    OK I see that now. BUT we still need the "Show only DAZ+ Items" filter. 

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    frank0314 said:

    Leana said:

    An interesting question found in another thread: What is the EULA regarding the new "game ready" models? Was the interactive license option forgotten on store page, or is the "game ready" content sold directly with an interactive license? (that would surprise me given the low price, but you never know...)

    Pancake said:

    The new fbx items being advertised explicitly for games don't have interactive licenses. Does this mean interactive licenses are implied? 

    The interactive license is being added to the options, so it doesn't come with it. I'm not sure if it is listed yet or not. They were working on it.

    Edit: They are on the product page now.

    Thanks Franck. 

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    memcneil70 said:

    What is the default sort category for the new Product Library?

    I purchased five items today, the three newer items, SKUs 111219, 116167, and 116309 all showed up, but the two older items I selected from the Outlet Store, SKUs 81374 and 30830 did not. And a product I purchased yesterday, SKU 116370 was sorted into line in the middle of today's products. I had to type in the name of my older products to find their promos so I could download them for my records. 

    I am used to the sort default being purchase order and then within that, name. Has that changed?

    Mary

    Edit to clarify.

    Not sure who fixed this but I saw that my Product Library now shows all my purchases from today, yesterday and so on correctly. Thank you. 

  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 15,114

    memcneil70 said:

    memcneil70 said:

    What is the default sort category for the new Product Library?

    I purchased five items today, the three newer items, SKUs 111219, 116167, and 116309 all showed up, but the two older items I selected from the Outlet Store, SKUs 81374 and 30830 did not. And a product I purchased yesterday, SKU 116370 was sorted into line in the middle of today's products. I had to type in the name of my older products to find their promos so I could download them for my records. 

    I am used to the sort default being purchase order and then within that, name. Has that changed?

    Mary

    Edit to clarify.

    Not sure who fixed this but I saw that my Product Library now shows all my purchases from today, yesterday and so on correctly. Thank you. 

    We brought it up to them a little while ago.

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    I appreciate what you all on the team do for us. This would drive me nuts if I had to deal with it daily.

    Mary

  • emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 1,234

    My product library now appears to be sorted by sku and not by purchase order, how can I restore it to purchase order, like it was before?

  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,912

    emanuela1 said:

    My product library now appears to be sorted by sku and not by purchase order, how can I restore it to purchase order, like it was before?

    In the Product Library, change to List view, and you can sort by Title, SKU and Purchase Date. Go back to Grid and the order should be the same.

     

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    I did find another issue. I bought J.Cade's Dancing Slip for Genesis 3 Female(s), SKU 22563 on 14 Sep 2017. It later was removed from the store. But I was testing the search by PA name and J.Cade only had 1 item show, and I had two products by that PA, the other Bette for Genesis 8 Female, SKU 73071 is the one that is still counted. Out of my 23,167 items (or possibly more) how many more could be not listed under their PA or not listed at all? Like Moyra?

  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 4,945
    edited June 16

    This may be the wrong place for my complaint, but Daz broke the product library page. I can see a piddly 40 items with no button for going to the next page(!) I got 5779 items in my library, according to Daz's product counter. And there are no search options like old to new or high to low sku or anything. So right now, it's pretty useless to me and probably lots of other people, too. How about an option to View All, like I get everywhere else in the store?

    Post edited by Torquinox on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,701

    Torquinox said:

    This may be the wrong place for my complaint, but Daz broke the product library page. I can see a piddly 40 items with no button for going to the next page(!) I got 5779 items in my library, according to Daz's product counter. And there are no search options like old to new or high to low sku or anything. So right now, it's pretty useless to me and probably lots of other people, too. How about an option to View All, like I get everywhere else in the store?

    I have the 40 but I also have the page arrows at the bottom

  • Torquinox said:

    This may be the wrong place for my complaint, but Daz broke the product library page. I can see a piddly 40 items with no button for going to the next page(!) I got 5779 items in my library, according to Daz's product counter. And there are no search options like old to new or high to low sku or anything. So right now, it's pretty useless to me and probably lots of other people, too. How about an option to View All, like I get everywhere else in the store?

    40 is all I can view; no page links or arrows.  

  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 4,945

    emanuela1 said:

    My product library now appears to be sorted by sku and not by purchase order, how can I restore it to purchase order, like it was before?

    Yes, this too! ^ 

  • tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,642
    GAME-READY coupon doesn't work right! It says pick 1 FBX or GLB for free, PLUS One DUF item free. It lets me get an FBX but wont give me the DUF item!
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,912

    memcneil70 said:

    I did find another issue. I bought J.Cade's Dancing Slip for Genesis 3 Female(s), SKU 22563 on 14 Sep 2017. It later was removed from the store. But I was testing the search by PA name and J.Cade only had 1 item show, and I had two products by that PA, the other Bette for Genesis 8 Female, SKU 73071 is the one that is still counted. Out of my 23,167 items (or possibly more) how many more could be not listed under their PA or not listed at all? Like Moyra?

    They might not be listed under their original vendor name, but they are in the list. I spot-checked a few former artists' products, and they are still listed. But, as, you said, they are diffucult, if not impossible, to isolate. You can filter on SKU as a partial string, but every match will show, i.e., 123 will match '1234' 1235' '1236' '1123' '2123' '10123' '31236' '101239' etc. 

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641
    edited June 17

    Some items that are on my wishlist are now filtered out and no longer show up. One example is Animation Doctor - Automation

    Please provide a way to remove these filters so  that all my wishlist items will show.

     

    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • AethyrAethyr Posts: 119

    "GAME-ON" code for 50% off a wishlisted item if you buy/own any Daily Dealz doesn't seem to work - I have something in my cart that should qualify, but I'm getting the "Coupon code is not valid" error when trying to apply it.

  • AstroFoxAstroFox Posts: 8

    Anyone else having trouble using today's GAME-ON code?

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    AstroFox said:

    Anyone else having trouble using today's GAME-ON code?

    Yes, same here

  • Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 736

    AstroFox Said: "Anyone else having trouble using today's GAME-ON code?"

    Yes, me too, please mods fix this issue.

  • NathNath Posts: 3,060

    Cam Fox said:

    AstroFox said:

    Anyone else having trouble using today's GAME-ON code?

    Yes, same here

    And here 

  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 6,516

    Nath said:

    Cam Fox said:

    AstroFox said:

    Anyone else having trouble using today's GAME-ON code?

    Yes, same here

    And here 

    It's unanimous! 

  • TogireTogire Posts: 458

    Make More With
    Game Ready

    Buy or own new Game Ready items to:

    • Get an extra 20% off Debut New Releases
    • Use code OUTLETTING to get 50% off up to 5 Outlet items

    If I understand properly, having any game ready game ready item purchased with the GAME-READY coupon should qualify for an extra 20% on Debut New assets.

    But it does not.

    When I purchase a Debut New, in the cart, I get the usaual 51% (30%+30%) instead of ~61%

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    GAME-ON has been reported.

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,652
    edited June 17

    I thought it was because I already grabbed yesterdays freebies but see it's ON not READY

    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    OUTLETTING allows unlimited items

  • genarisgenaris Posts: 378

    Yes, me too - I have 3 daily deals (30%) and so my Debut New items cart @51%  every day, including today -- but I do have  FBX & DUF game Ready items from yesterday's cart(s) and the promo page says that gets you an extra 20% which I'm not seeing...

    Togire said:

    Make More With
    Game Ready

    Buy or own new Game Ready items to:

    • Get an extra 20% off Debut New Releases
    • Use code OUTLETTING to get 50% off up to 5 Outlet items

    If I understand properly, having any game ready game ready item purchased with the GAME-READY coupon should qualify for an extra 20% on Debut New assets.

    But it does not.

    When I purchase a Debut New, in the cart, I get the usaual 51% (30%+30%) instead of ~61%

  • Cam FoxCam Fox Posts: 493

    genaris said:

    Yes, me too - I have 3 daily deals (30%) and so my Debut New items cart @51%  every day, including today -- but I do have  FBX & DUF game Ready items from yesterday's cart(s) and the promo page says that gets you an extra 20% which I'm not seeing...

    Togire said:

    Make More With
    Game Ready

    Buy or own new Game Ready items to:

    • Get an extra 20% off Debut New Releases
    • Use code OUTLETTING to get 50% off up to 5 Outlet items

    If I understand properly, having any game ready game ready item purchased with the GAME-READY coupon should qualify for an extra 20% on Debut New assets.

    But it does not.

    When I purchase a Debut New, in the cart, I get the usaual 51% (30%+30%) instead of ~61%

    I thought I saw it working earlier in cart testing, but it's definitely not working now. While they're fixing it they should also check if it responds to owning either the DUF assets or the game ready FBX/GLB - GAME-READY is a weird coupon unlocking two freebies total, one from each category, but they have to be in the cart together so some folks may have spent the coupon with only one or the other.

Sign In or Register to comment.