The Scatters - Wisteria item is also blocking use of the "GREAT-OUTDOORS" discount code, in spite of the code not being applicable to it. I have it, today's Daily Dealz item, and an item from my wish list in my cart. In spite of the fact that the Wisteria scatters are brand new and couldn't possibly have been in anyone's wishlist before today, and the fact that I don't have it wishlisted, when I add the "GREAT-OUTDOORS" code to the cart, it gets applied to the wisteria scatters (taking a whole whopping $0.29 off of the price) instead of my wishlisted item. Please fix this before day's end or I'm not buying anything today.
The Scatters - Wisteria item is also blocking use of the "GREAT-OUTDOORS" discount code, in spite of the code not being applicable to it. I have it, today's Daily Dealz item, and an item from my wish list in my cart. In spite of the fact that the Wisteria scatters are brand new and couldn't possibly have been in anyone's wishlist before today, and the fact that I don't have it wishlisted, when I add the "GREAT-OUTDOORS" code to the cart, it gets applied to the wisteria scatters (taking a whole whopping $0.29 off of the price) instead of my wishlisted item. Please fix this before day's end or I'm not buying anything today.
I don't think the scatters are new. I apparently have the item, and bought it in August of last year.
The Scatters - Wisteria item is also blocking use of the "GREAT-OUTDOORS" discount code, in spite of the code not being applicable to it. I have it, today's Daily Dealz item, and an item from my wish list in my cart. In spite of the fact that the Wisteria scatters are brand new and couldn't possibly have been in anyone's wishlist before today, and the fact that I don't have it wishlisted, when I add the "GREAT-OUTDOORS" code to the cart, it gets applied to the wisteria scatters (taking a whole whopping $0.29 off of the price) instead of my wishlisted item. Please fix this before day's end or I'm not buying anything today.
I don't think the scatters are new. I apparently have the item, and bought it in August of last year.
That offer is confusing: the text says "Extra 20% off Scatters - Wisteria - With Ultra Scatter 2 Presets with Wisteria Bushes and Wall Shrubs" but the button says "GET IT FREE".
Yes, it was not free. But the button is fixed, now.
Thank you, Cris and Leana! )
@Angel_X I don't think you are getting the advertised deal. It looks like you have satisfied all the requirements and you are not getting the extra 40% off. I also own three Daily Dealz items still shown on the sale page (including today's item), but I see only 70% off on a random Featured Artist item I put in the cart as a test case.
Save more with Daily Dealz (ie the extra 40% off with 3 daily dealz)
If in your cart you only have a PA items, you will get 50% + 40%=70% (as displayed in the cart image)
To get more, you need in the cart a PA item AND ( a debut new or a daily dealz ) in which case you would get 70% + 40% = 82%
Wow, I never interpreted that text that way. That text is quite cryptic to me. "Save more with Daily Dealz" is supposed to be interpreted as owning multiple Daily Dealz? We are supposed to understand that that statement is related to the extra 20, 30, or 40% advertised earlier on the page? The link just jumps to the top of the Daily Dealz section, not to the part about the extra 20, 30, or 40% off. When you explain your interpretation, I can fathom it, but it sure was never clear to me before. Thanks for clearing this up.
So if you don't own any Daily Dealz, and you buy one in your cart with a Featured Artist Stores item, do you get 70% off and another 20% off? Your text implies you would get 82% off, but I think you were really replying to a person who already owns 3 Daily Deals, right?
Yes, I was supposing with 3 daily dealz and I can"t say what happens when you pruchase your first daily dealz.
I completely agree that the text is somehow cryptic. But, indeed, it does work this way and I have experimented for several days. To get the maximum discounton PA, you need 3 daily dealz and to add another purchase in the cart (daily dealz or debut new).
That offer is confusing: the text says "Extra 20% off Scatters - Wisteria - With Ultra Scatter 2 Presets with Wisteria Bushes and Wall Shrubs" but the button says "GET IT FREE".
That get it free button was not meant to happen, much as i love you all im not up for giving my prodcts away for free, bread needs to go on to the table and all that. That has now been fixed to the get it now button. Thanks to Daz for spotting that.
Also Add to cart, the blue View Cart on the dropdown when it finally adds to cart, the main store page, the main store carousel including its navigation arrows, the daily store page. All of these are extremely slow.
Get 2 or more of these to get: Extra 40% off them/Extra 10% off a Gift Card offer at top of page is is not working. Alsoard with ownership of 3 daily deals promotion. Currently only getting 10% discount on GCs for owning 3 or more Daily Dealz.
Get 2 or more of these to get: Extra 40% off them/Extra 10% off a Gift Card offer at top of page is is not working. Alsoard with ownership of 3 daily deals promotion. Currently only getting 10% discount on GCs for owning 3 or more Daily Dealz.
Both of these seem to be working now, though they couild find an issue only with the first.
Is the 50% off wishlist item working for others. I put an item in the cart and it was 5.99, I applied the coupon and it said it was not valid. I own 2 of the current Daily Dealz. Thanks.
Is the 50% off wishlist item working for others. I put an item in the cart and it was 5.99, I applied the coupon and it said it was not valid. I own 2 of the current Daily Dealz. Thanks.
I just made a purchase to test and was done in under a minute, so I am unable to create your issues.
I've been getting loads of server errors when trying to complete sales.
Similar here. Purchase complete (getting email), but instead of the page, I got a server connection error. Decided not to refresh, since I got the email, so that I wouldn't be charged twice.
Is the 50% off wishlist item working for others. I put an item in the cart and it was 5.99, I applied the coupon and it said it was not valid. I own 2 of the current Daily Dealz. Thanks.
Which item is it?
You can't discount Outlet/Quickgrab items.
It doesn't seem to work on D+ items either. I have several with a $5.99 price tag and the codes don't work on any of them.
Is the 50% off wishlist item working for others. I put an item in the cart and it was 5.99, I applied the coupon and it said it was not valid. I own 2 of the current Daily Dealz. Thanks.
I just tried it and its working properly. Did you buy any of the Daily Deals that are shown on the page ATM? Did you use the wishlist link provided?
We have told Daz about this, but there is no guarntee that every product will be included.
I understand that, Richard. But there is the additional problem that these products are invisble if you search the PA's store ( https://www.daz3d.com/magic-brush ). The bundle, which is 50% off, is the only product involving these items that does appear in the PA's store.
We have told Daz about this, but there is no guarntee that every product will be included.
I understand that, Richard. But there is the additional problem that these products are invisble if you search the PA's store ( https://www.daz3d.com/magic-brush ). The bundle, which is 50% off, is the only product involving these items that does appear in the PA's store.
Yes, that was what we reported - the discounting was incidental.
We have told Daz about this, but there is no guarntee that every product will be included.
Yes, that was what we reported - the discounting was incidental.
I didn't realize that. You only mentioned that not every product would be included in the sale and I wanted to point out that you can't find these 4 products associated with Magic_Brush at all unless you go through the bundle. They should show up in this search ( https://www.daz3d.com/magic-brush ) and they do not.
Comments
The Scatters - Wisteria item is also blocking use of the "GREAT-OUTDOORS" discount code, in spite of the code not being applicable to it. I have it, today's Daily Dealz item, and an item from my wish list in my cart. In spite of the fact that the Wisteria scatters are brand new and couldn't possibly have been in anyone's wishlist before today, and the fact that I don't have it wishlisted, when I add the "GREAT-OUTDOORS" code to the cart, it gets applied to the wisteria scatters (taking a whole whopping $0.29 off of the price) instead of my wishlisted item. Please fix this before day's end or I'm not buying anything today.
I don't think the scatters are new. I apparently have the item, and bought it in August of last year.
The other item, Wisteria Bushes and Wall Shrubs | Daz 3D, is new.
No idea what's going on...
Indeed the scatters are not new, they were released last year: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/740621/
why does it say DOUBLE DAILY DEALZ? there is only one
Double Daily Dealz
OFFER ENDS IN
16
HOURS
56
MINUTES
36
SECONDS
$1.99*
My Place Forgotten
in Time
Extra 10% off
JeffersonAF
Copy/paste from a previous day's page?
That get it free button was not meant to happen, much as i love you all im not up for giving my prodcts away for free, bread needs to go on to the table and all that. That has now been fixed to the get it now button. Thanks to Daz for spotting that.
"Today's specials" Discounts doesn't seem to work.
Reported.
Checkout is taking absolute ages at the moment.
Also Add to cart, the blue View Cart on the dropdown when it finally adds to cart, the main store page, the main store carousel including its navigation arrows, the daily store page. All of these are extremely slow.
I just made a purchase to test and was done in under a minute, so I am unable to create your issues.
Get 2 or more of these to get: Extra 40% off them/Extra 10% off a Gift Card offer at top of page is is not working. Alsoard with ownership of 3 daily deals promotion. Currently only getting 10% discount on GCs for owning 3 or more Daily Dealz.
Both of these seem to be working now, though they couild find an issue only with the first.
I've been getting loads of server errors when trying to complete sales.
Several items from one of today's featured artisits, Magic Brush, are not getting 50% despite the fact that items released before and after them are.
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-junia-hair-for-genesis-9
https://www.daz3d.com/mb-junia-hd-for-genesis-9-feminine
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-hanging-neck-jumpsuit-for-genesis-9-feminine
https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mb-strap-hollow-bikini-for-genesis-9-female
Which item is it?
You can't discount Outlet/Quickgrab items.
Similar here. Purchase complete (getting email), but instead of the page, I got a server connection error. Decided not to refresh, since I got the email, so that I wouldn't be charged twice.
It doesn't seem to work on D+ items either. I have several with a $5.99 price tag and the codes don't work on any of them.
Ditto here. FWIW, Paypal says it's the DAZ server not responding
I just tried it and its working properly. Did you buy any of the Daily Deals that are shown on the page ATM? Did you use the wishlist link provided?
We just reported it again and what PayPal's response was.
We have told Daz about this, but there is no guarntee that every product will be included.
I understand that, Richard. But there is the additional problem that these products are invisble if you search the PA's store ( https://www.daz3d.com/magic-brush ). The bundle, which is 50% off, is the only product involving these items that does appear in the PA's store.
Yes, that was what we reported - the discounting was incidental.
I didn't realize that. You only mentioned that not every product would be included in the sale and I wanted to point out that you can't find these 4 products associated with Magic_Brush at all unless you go through the bundle. They should show up in this search ( https://www.daz3d.com/magic-brush ) and they do not.
DAZ took my money and my store credit but failed to deliver products; I got an error when I checked out, the order is still processing...
Will check it in the morning, not a big fan of the new site. It seems to be slower, and it has bugs...
We reported it