New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…3536384041…87

Comments

  • FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 425

    Can't we use tokens on everything? My tokens have no effect on my cart....

    Screenshot 2026-06-03 120222.png
    1400 x 792 - 212K
    Screenshot 2026-06-03 120258.png
    1384 x 806 - 214K
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347
    edited June 3

    FantastArt said:

    Can't we use tokens on everything? My tokens have no effect on my cart....

    Are they quick grab or outlet? Tokens generally don't work there.

    Be sure the click the - sign until it says 0 tokens and then click remove.

    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • FantastArtFantastArt Posts: 425

    jmucchiello said:

    FantastArt said:

    Can't we use tokens on everything? My tokens have no effect on my cart....

    Are they quick grab or outlet? Tokens generally don't work there.

    Be sure the click the - sign until it says 0 tokens and then click remove.

    I see, thank you. Yes, they are outlet items 

  • edited June 3

    Emerging Leviathans deal:

    https://www.daz3d.com/sea-creatures-bundle only includes https://www.daz3d.com/sea-god - for $12 more. The bundle used to have 2 other creatures but they were removed from store and bundle months ago. Can the bundle be deactivated?

    Post edited by miladyderyni_173d399f47 on
  • Evoli19KSEvoli19KS Posts: 11
    edited June 3

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    Emerging Leviathans deal:

    https://www.daz3d.com/sea-creatures-bundle only includes https://www.daz3d.com/sea-god - for $12 more. The bundle used to have 2 other creatures but they were removed from store and bundle months ago. Can the bundle be deactivated?

    For what I know, when you bought a bundle that contain an inactive product, it is still added to your library (and in worst case, then you can eventually ask for a refund).

    Post edited by Evoli19KS on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,701

    CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page

    Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    Robert Freise said:

    CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page

    Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items

    It is working for me 

  • joannajoanna Posts: 2,795

    Robert Freise said:

    CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page

    Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items

    It think you might need to show your cart as it's also working for me which suggests some localized issue. Have you tried various items from your WL? Do you have a Daz Dealz item in your cart or do you own it? Etc.

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,701

    joanna said:

    Robert Freise said:

    CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page

    Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items

    It think you might need to show your cart as it's also working for me which suggests some localized issue. Have you tried various items from your WL? Do you have a Daz Dealz item in your cart or do you own it? Etc.

    Tried multiple items including some that have been there for over a year 

  • Evoli19KS said:

    miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

    Emerging Leviathans deal:

    https://www.daz3d.com/sea-creatures-bundle only includes https://www.daz3d.com/sea-god - for $12 more. The bundle used to have 2 other creatures but they were removed from store and bundle months ago. Can the bundle be deactivated?

    For what I know, when you bought a bundle that contain an inactive product, it is still added to your library (and in worst case, then you can eventually ask for a refund).

    I found alternates for the other 2 products, so I don't need the bundle now, but thanks.

  • joannajoanna Posts: 2,795

    Robert Freise said:

    joanna said:

    Robert Freise said:

    CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page

    Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items

    It think you might need to show your cart as it's also working for me which suggests some localized issue. Have you tried various items from your WL? Do you have a Daz Dealz item in your cart or do you own it? Etc.

    Tried multiple items including some that have been there for over a year 

    Your response suggests you missed the point of my post, so I'm just going to give up. I hope mods can help you, and if not, I guess you can file a ticket.

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,701
    edited June 3

    Cart as requested

    cart.png
    1668 x 675 - 179K
    Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    Robert Freise said:

    Cart as requested

    Do you own a Daily Dealz item? I don't see one in your cart.

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,701

    Charlie Judge said:

    Robert Freise said:

    Cart as requested

    Do you own a Daily Dealz item? I don't see one in your cart.

    Yes have bought all of them 

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    Robert Freise said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    Robert Freise said:

    Cart as requested

    Do you own a Daily Dealz item? I don't see one in your cart.

    Yes have bought all of them 

    CLEAR-SKIES only giive you a discount on one wishlisted item. I don't see the wishlist indicator on either of your carted items. 

    Screenshot 2026-06-03 211057.png
    801 x 416 - 442K
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,701

    barbult said:

    Robert Freise said:

    Charlie Judge said:

    Robert Freise said:

    Cart as requested

    Do you own a Daily Dealz item? I don't see one in your cart.

    Yes have bought all of them 

    CLEAR-SKIES only giive you a discount on one wishlisted item. I don't see the wishlist indicator on either of your carted items. 

    No longer matters every time I try one of these they fail to work 99 times out of a hundred Don't know why Ieven bother anymore.

    The clothing item was from my wishlist 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    But did you follow the wishlist link on the sale page? The sales rarely include every single item on your wishlist.

  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,701

    garrett_3d said:

    But did you follow the wishlist link on the sale page? The sales rarely include every single item on your wishlist.

    Yes as previously stated 

  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    BULK-COLLECTION Is not taking off 70% selected items for me. 

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,652
    edited June 4

    Phoenix1966 said:

    BULK-COLLECTION Is not taking off 70% selected items for me. 

    view all items doesn't match the carousel 

    edit

    those few things don't work either  

    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347
    edited June 4

    What is the step by step foolproof method for taking advantage of 50% Daz Premiere if I already have Premiere for only the next 17 days? History tells me if I unsub, it doesn't immediately allow me to resub.

    Untitled3.png
    1278 x 585 - 87K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    Phoenix1966 said:

    BULK-COLLECTION Is not taking off 70% selected items for me. 

    view all items doesn't match the carousel 

    edit

    those few things don't work either  

    I'm seeing them match...of course I haven't gone through everything, but you're saying view all doesn't match. 

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Phoenix1966 said:

    BULK-COLLECTION Is not taking off 70% selected items for me. 

    Should work now.

     

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    jmucchiello said:

    What is the step by step foolproof method for taking advantage of 50% Daz Premiere if I already have Premiere for only the next 17 days? History tells me if I unsub, it doesn't immediately allow me to resub.

    I can only recommend a ticket. 

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,652

    Cris Palomino said:

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    Phoenix1966 said:

    BULK-COLLECTION Is not taking off 70% selected items for me. 

    view all items doesn't match the carousel 

    edit

    those few things don't work either  

    I'm seeing them match...of course I haven't gone through everything, but you're saying view all doesn't match. 

    was a lot more stuff but maybe fixed since 

  • DasTriDasTri Posts: 248

    >foolproof method

    This works if you are in your last month:

     

    I swapped from yearly to monthly - paying the remnant of around $10 for the month (minus the remnant yearly).

    Then I swapped back from monthly to yearly - paying some $94 for 11 months.

    Renewal at 2027-06-04 for around $105.

     

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Cris Palomino said:

    jmucchiello said:

    What is the step by step foolproof method for taking advantage of 50% Daz Premiere if I already have Premiere for only the next 17 days? History tells me if I unsub, it doesn't immediately allow me to resub.

    I can only recommend a ticket. 

    Tickets always take days.

  • richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 8,150

    Can't seem to find a manual download page for DS6, unlike DS4. Am I missing something or am I not granted permission to download it?

    Regards,

    Richard

    Studio 4.X Pro Download.png
    813 x 843 - 111K
  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347
    edited June 4

    DasTri said:

    >foolproof method

    This works if you are in your last month:

     

    I swapped from yearly to monthly - paying the remnant of around $10 for the month (minus the remnant yearly).

    Then I swapped back from monthly to yearly - paying some $94 for 11 months.

    Renewal at 2027-06-04 for around $105.

    This worked, at a slightly higher price. 

    Untitled5.png
    987 x 286 - 52K
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 6,137

    richardandtracy said:

    Can't seem to find a manual download page for DS6, unlike DS4. Am I missing something or am I not granted permission to download it?

    Regards,

    Richard

    Richard, this is what I see in my Product Library for DS 6. It showed up in my DIM yesterday.

    Daz Studio 6

    Order: Manually Added

    • Standard License

    View Product Page
    Product Sku: 89908

     

     

Sign In or Register to comment.