For what I know, when you bought a bundle that contain an inactive product, it is still added to your library (and in worst case, then you can eventually ask for a refund).
CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page
Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items
It think you might need to show your cart as it's also working for me which suggests some localized issue. Have you tried various items from your WL? Do you have a Daz Dealz item in your cart or do you own it? Etc.
CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page
Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items
It think you might need to show your cart as it's also working for me which suggests some localized issue. Have you tried various items from your WL? Do you have a Daz Dealz item in your cart or do you own it? Etc.
Tried multiple items including some that have been there for over a year
For what I know, when you bought a bundle that contain an inactive product, it is still added to your library (and in worst case, then you can eventually ask for a refund).
I found alternates for the other 2 products, so I don't need the bundle now, but thanks.
CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page
Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items
It think you might need to show your cart as it's also working for me which suggests some localized issue. Have you tried various items from your WL? Do you have a Daz Dealz item in your cart or do you own it? Etc.
Tried multiple items including some that have been there for over a year
Your response suggests you missed the point of my post, so I'm just going to give up. I hope mods can help you, and if not, I guess you can file a ticket.
What is the step by step foolproof method for taking advantage of 50% Daz Premiere if I already have Premiere for only the next 17 days? History tells me if I unsub, it doesn't immediately allow me to resub.
What is the step by step foolproof method for taking advantage of 50% Daz Premiere if I already have Premiere for only the next 17 days? History tells me if I unsub, it doesn't immediately allow me to resub.
What is the step by step foolproof method for taking advantage of 50% Daz Premiere if I already have Premiere for only the next 17 days? History tells me if I unsub, it doesn't immediately allow me to resub.
Comments
Can't we use tokens on everything? My tokens have no effect on my cart....
Are they quick grab or outlet? Tokens generally don't work there.
Be sure the click the - sign until it says 0 tokens and then click remove.
I see, thank you. Yes, they are outlet items
Emerging Leviathans deal:
https://www.daz3d.com/sea-creatures-bundle only includes https://www.daz3d.com/sea-god - for $12 more. The bundle used to have 2 other creatures but they were removed from store and bundle months ago. Can the bundle be deactivated?
For what I know, when you bought a bundle that contain an inactive product, it is still added to your library (and in worst case, then you can eventually ask for a refund).
CLEAR-SKIES not working, and yes Iused the link on the sale page
Out of curiosity I compared the link on the sale page with the one in my account and both load the same items
It is working for me
It think you might need to show your cart as it's also working for me which suggests some localized issue. Have you tried various items from your WL? Do you have a Daz Dealz item in your cart or do you own it? Etc.
Tried multiple items including some that have been there for over a year
I found alternates for the other 2 products, so I don't need the bundle now, but thanks.
Your response suggests you missed the point of my post, so I'm just going to give up. I hope mods can help you, and if not, I guess you can file a ticket.
Cart as requested
Do you own a Daily Dealz item? I don't see one in your cart.
Yes have bought all of them
CLEAR-SKIES only giive you a discount on one wishlisted item. I don't see the wishlist indicator on either of your carted items.
No longer matters every time I try one of these they fail to work 99 times out of a hundred Don't know why Ieven bother anymore.
The clothing item was from my wishlist
But did you follow the wishlist link on the sale page? The sales rarely include every single item on your wishlist.
Yes as previously stated
BULK-COLLECTION Is not taking off 70% selected items for me.
view all items doesn't match the carousel
edit
those few things don't work either
What is the step by step foolproof method for taking advantage of 50% Daz Premiere if I already have Premiere for only the next 17 days? History tells me if I unsub, it doesn't immediately allow me to resub.
I'm seeing them match...of course I haven't gone through everything, but you're saying view all doesn't match.
Should work now.
I can only recommend a ticket.
was a lot more stuff but maybe fixed since
>foolproof method
This works if you are in your last month:
I swapped from yearly to monthly - paying the remnant of around $10 for the month (minus the remnant yearly).
Then I swapped back from monthly to yearly - paying some $94 for 11 months.
Renewal at 2027-06-04 for around $105.
Tickets always take days.
Can't seem to find a manual download page for DS6, unlike DS4. Am I missing something or am I not granted permission to download it?
Regards,
Richard
This worked, at a slightly higher price.
Richard, this is what I see in my Product Library for DS 6. It showed up in my DIM yesterday.
Daz Studio 6
Order: Manually Added
View Product Page
Product Sku: 89908