New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…3334363839…87

Comments

  • Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 736

    May Throw-backs

    Get 1 for $2.99 with 5 or more “Forever” Artist Items

    I put a forever item in the cart and two items from the list, it does not work,

    These two were added to the cart: HY Wavy Bob Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 and Haydina Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) 

    I would add another item to cart

    Please fix it, otherwise I will get tired and dump the cart.

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,847

    not sure if ok post here but posting my last comment here got these error messages on this thread happened few other ti

    daz forum errors.png
    1920 x 1080 - 413K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Halcon Bluesky said:

    May Throw-backs

    Get 1 for $2.99 with 5 or more “Forever” Artist Items

    I put a forever item in the cart and two items from the list, it does not work,

    These two were added to the cart: HY Wavy Bob Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 and Haydina Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s) 

    I would add another item to cart

    Please fix it, otherwise I will get tired and dump the cart.

    Verified and reported. 

  • ElorElor Posts: 4,162

    garrett_3d said:

    MAY-FOREVER doesn't work

    You're only showing New releases in your cart and none of them are eligible for May-forever

    https://www.daz3d.com/may-flashy-finds

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347
    edited May 31

    May-forever is working for me

    May Never Forget is not. https://www.daz3d.com/t3d-meow-xpress-2-for-daz-house-cat is still 30% in my cart with a new release https://www.daz3d.com/z-pose-library-old-age-mega-set-for-genesis-9-and-8-female

    I also tried May Throwback. Nothing comes up $2.99 with 5 items from featured artists list.

    Step by step:

    1. Click Forever Artists https://www.daz3d.com/forever-artists#index=0&order=popular^1&filtered=1
    2. Sort low to high and pick the first 5 (arbitrarily)
    3. Click May Throwback. Pick anything.
    Post edited by jmucchiello on
  • cherpenbeckcherpenbeck Posts: 1,418

    May Never Forget

    30% off these New Releases
    70% off* any 1 with a “Forever” New Release

    does not work, I had V3D Magic Extract and Append Bundle and
    Z Pose Library Old Age Mega Set for Genesis 9 and 8 Female
    in my cart, only reduction was the 30% for new items for both of them.

  • FreyjaFreyja Posts: 20

    i added a second “Forever” New Release to my cart and got the 70% off to work (i also had the MAY-FOREVER items and pre-requisites i wanted in my cart as well)

  • dbreizurdbreizur Posts: 20

    cherpenbeck said:

    May Never Forget

    30% off these New Releases
    70% off* any 1 with a “Forever” New Release

    does not work, I had V3D Magic Extract and Append Bundle and
    Z Pose Library Old Age Mega Set for Genesis 9 and 8 Female
    in my cart, only reduction was the 30% for new items for both of them.

    Same. May Never Forget does not work.

  • davesodaveso Posts: 8,312
    edited May 31

    YEP, NOT WORKING TO 70% OFF

    NOT DISCOUNTING TO 70.jpg
    760 x 480 - 71K
    Post edited by daveso on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    Elor said:

    garrett_3d said:

    MAY-FOREVER doesn't work

    You're only showing New releases in your cart and none of them are eligible for May-forever

    https://www.daz3d.com/may-flashy-finds

    Come back to this some hours later and the items that I originally found on the list and added to my cart are no longer there.

    What the hell is going on at Daz with this shady marketing crap? 

  • davesodaveso Posts: 8,312

    will May Never Forget get fixed or just be another never mind part of the sale? 

  • DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 337

    May Throw-backs and May Never Forget are certainly not working. I tried with a few different items to no avail. I'll leave my cart as is and refresh it later to see if things improve, otherwise back to the wishlist they go.

  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    Also adding my voice to the broken May Never Forget sale not working. New item not triggering 70% off 1 eligible item.

    seventy.jpg
    1026 x 421 - 45K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    May Throw-backs and May Never Forget offers should be fixed now

  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    May Never Forget is working for me!

  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    Leana said:

    May Throw-backs and May Never Forget offers should be fixed now

    @Leana Thanks for the heads up. 

  • Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 736

    May Throw-backs is not working for me, I have tried with 3 items in the list, nothing; added 2 more if it works, nothing!

    If it does not work, I will take out from the cart, I can't wait too much time for nothing.

  • LeanaLeana Posts: 13,564

    Halcon Bluesky said:

    May Throw-backs is not working for me, I have tried with 3 items in the list, nothing; added 2 more if it works, nothing!

    If it does not work, I will take out from the cart, I can't wait too much time for nothing.

    It worked for me when I tried with random items. What do you have in your cart?

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    Halcon Bluesky said:

    May Throw-backs is not working for me, I have tried with 3 items in the list, nothing; added 2 more if it works, nothing!

    If it does not work, I will take out from the cart, I can't wait too much time for nothing.

    Do you have 5 of the featured artist items in your cart as a trigger? 

  • Halcon BlueskyHalcon Bluesky Posts: 736

    Charlie Judge I have selected 5 items from the list, it did not worked for me, I took them out from the cart.

    Maybe in another time later I hope to buy the wishlisted items.

  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 2,015

    Halcon Bluesky said:

    Charlie Judge I have selected 5 items from the list, it did not worked for me, I took them out from the cart.

    Maybe in another time later I hope to buy the wishlisted items.

    If you have five items from the Forever artists items that Charlie linked, then you get one item from this list for $2.99 

  • galattgalatt Posts: 230
    edited June 1

    They fixed one thing, but broke something else.

    All the Outlet items are listing at full price. My cart jumped from $20 to $77. So glad I caught it before hitting "buy"

    Post edited by galatt on
  • 3DSaga3DSaga Posts: 928

    galatt said:

    They fixed one thing, but broke something else.

    All the Outlet items are listing at full price. My cart jumped from $20 to $77. So glad I caught it before hitting "buy"

    This is usually how it works for a few hours after the update; but the prices in your actual cart should be accurate.  

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    galatt said:

    They fixed one thing, but broke something else.

    All the Outlet items are listing at full price. My cart jumped from $20 to $77. So glad I caught it before hitting "buy"

    It looks like Outlet and Quik Grab changed over already at 0:00 UTC (insteadof DAZ midnight) again. 

  • joannajoanna Posts: 2,795

    galatt said:

    They fixed one thing, but broke something else.

    All the Outlet items are listing at full price. My cart jumped from $20 to $77. So glad I caught it before hitting "buy"

    It's not broken. It's the end of the month, and it's been a month now since Quick Grab was switched over to the midnight UTC changeover because of constant issues. It makes sense that the Outlet Store followed suit.

  • joannajoanna Posts: 2,795

    3DSaga said:

    galatt said:

    They fixed one thing, but broke something else.

    All the Outlet items are listing at full price. My cart jumped from $20 to $77. So glad I caught it before hitting "buy"

    This is usually how it works for a few hours after the update; but the prices in your actual cart should be accurate.  

    I think their cart was old OS items, so they would have gone full-price at the changeover.

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,847
    edited June 1

    well like may forever worked for me thought share what I got plus I had 5 tokens which knocked off few more dollars but each of the picks before the tokens was less than the deal as well bit over a dollar less so for me it worked one of the lucky ones guess

    image

    may forver buy.png
    1920 x 867 - 111K
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • LaraRebootedLaraRebooted Posts: 47

    joanna said:

    3DSaga said:

    galatt said:

    They fixed one thing, but broke something else.

    All the Outlet items are listing at full price. My cart jumped from $20 to $77. So glad I caught it before hitting "buy"

    This is usually how it works for a few hours after the update; but the prices in your actual cart should be accurate.  

    I think their cart was old OS items, so they would have gone full-price at the changeover.

    The frustrating thing for me is how incomplete and botchy the changeover is. I can literally see the 0.99 price when I look at items in my wish list, but the moment they hit my cart, they inflate in price. Meanwhile, the Quick-Grab is populated by new items that don't yet have the QG price. So, essentially, Daz3D lost a sale because they prevented me from being able to make a purchase within the price point that they're theoretically offering, but withholding in practice. Who writes this code? I'm sitting here going "shut up and take my money" and their answer is "nope." 

  • ShadowdreamShadowdream Posts: 121
    edited June 1

    I was trying to use my $6 off originals plus coupon tonight and it's not working on anything it seems like it should. I checked to make sure they weren't in the outlet store, they're not new or daz plus. They're originals. Not sure what the issue is. 

    My bad, the coupon code in my account had rolled over to 06/26 already, and I didn't notice when I copied and pasted it. That's why it kept saying it was invalid. 

    Post edited by Shadowdream on
  • TogireTogire Posts: 458
    edited June 1

    I must say that I do not really understand the logic with Daily Deals

     

     

    Cheap items that give good discounts depending if I purchse or own 1-3. OK, great...

    But there are only 2 items offered in the Daily Dealz. How can I purchase or own 3?

    Maybe one item is missing? 

    Maybe the Daily Dealz will be cumulative and a few others will be offered tomorrow. (But it seems silly to make an offer that basicallly says "Wait till tomorrow to enjoy better discounts.")

    In anaycase, we need some precisions. If I make a Daily Deal purchase today, will it be valid tomorrow? And the day after? And next week?

    screenshot-260601.png
    1501 x 429 - 252K
    Post edited by Togire on
Sign In or Register to comment.