New Year, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here 4 "Reporting Only"

1…3233353738…87

Comments

  • Night Owl 3DNight Owl 3D Posts: 149

    Premier member here, ready to purchase, just waiting for the "10 for 1.99 each" offer to work. 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    Premier offer still not working crying

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    I filed a ticket. I only now received the robot response "we have your ticket." 

    I hope the forum mods are well. :

  • diogenese19348diogenese19348 Posts: 938

    Glad to know it wasn't just me ;) Premier offer still isn't working.

  • HoMartHoMart Posts: 489

    Premier offer still isn't working.

  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 998

    jmucchiello said:

    I filed a ticket. I only now received the robot response "we have your ticket." 

    I hope the forum mods are well. :

    It is really odd no one had responded at least once.

    I hope they are fine and this is just a case of Human Resources mistakenly given a day off to all mods at the same time.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    Still not working indecision

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Wolfwood said:

    jmucchiello said:

    I filed a ticket. I only now received the robot response "we have your ticket." 

    I hope the forum mods are well. :

    It is really odd no one had responded at least once.

    I hope they are fine and this is just a case of Human Resources mistakenly given a day off to all mods at the same time.

    It's company picnic day?

  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 13,641

    jmucchiello said:

    Not working. (Premier)

    And still not working. Would some kind mod please report it. 

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    jmucchiello said:

    Wolfwood said:

    jmucchiello said:

    I filed a ticket. I only now received the robot response "we have your ticket." 

    I hope the forum mods are well. :

    It is really odd no one had responded at least once.

    I hope they are fine and this is just a case of Human Resources mistakenly given a day off to all mods at the same time.

    It's company picnic day?

    It's get chased by the bears day.  Sorry, several of us have had other calls on our time and didn't check the forums promptly. I have now reported that it isn't working for either group.

  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 111,696

    Richard Haseltine said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Wolfwood said:

    jmucchiello said:

    I filed a ticket. I only now received the robot response "we have your ticket." 

    I hope the forum mods are well. :

    It is really odd no one had responded at least once.

    I hope they are fine and this is just a case of Human Resources mistakenly given a day off to all mods at the same time.

    It's company picnic day?

    It's get chased by the bears day.  Sorry, several of us have had other calls on our time and didn't check the forums promptly. I have now reported that it isn't working for either group.

    Fixed

  • jmucchiellojmucchiello Posts: 2,347

    Richard Haseltine said:

    jmucchiello said:

    Wolfwood said:

    jmucchiello said:

    I filed a ticket. I only now received the robot response "we have your ticket." 

    I hope the forum mods are well. :

    It is really odd no one had responded at least once.

    I hope they are fine and this is just a case of Human Resources mistakenly given a day off to all mods at the same time.

    It's company picnic day?

    It's get chased by the bears day.  Sorry, several of us have had other calls on our time and didn't check the forums promptly. I have now reported that it isn't working for either group.

    I guess that implies "it was no picnic." :)

    Fixed for me.

  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 5,050

    Simone for Genesis 9 doesn't have an artist listed. https://www.daz3d.com/simone-for-genesis-9

    In this case, it really matters, because she's number 68 of those texture-free Daz Originals, so her price is wrong for Daz+ and Premier members.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    vwrangler said:

    Simone for Genesis 9 doesn't have an artist listed. https://www.daz3d.com/simone-for-genesis-9

    In this case, it really matters, because she's number 68 of those texture-free Daz Originals, so her price is wrong for Daz+ and Premier members.

    Reporting. 

  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 2,510

    Bought a cloth item, but there is no download option.
    No manual, no DIM download.
    https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-sunset-coast-halters-for-genesis-9-and-8-female

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    Masterstroke said:

    Bought a cloth item, but there is no download option.
    No manual, no DIM download.
    https://www.daz3d.com/x-fashion-sunset-coast-halters-for-genesis-9-and-8-female

    Reporting. 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003

    MAY-FLASHBACK Not working 

  • barbultbarbult Posts: 27,598

    garrett_3d said:

    MAY-FLASHBACK Not working 

    It works if the selected item is the first thing in your cart. 

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003
    edited May 31

    So now we have to add to cart in a specific order? frown
     

    Edit: Still doesn't work. Tried only putting NowCrowd Steampunk Empire bundle in cart and applying code. Nada.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003
    edited May 31

    MAY-FOREVER doesn't work

    00.png
    1001 x 903 - 133K
    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • MonkeMonke Posts: 69

    70% off this thing with new release is also not working

    I just picked the first item from both lists

    asdasd.png
    1955 x 1007 - 307K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    garrett_3d said:

    MAY-FOREVER doesn't work

    It worked for me. The one item went to 5.99 and with the Debut release, went to 4.99. 

  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 41,652

    worked for me, just the one bundle from the selection in the cart

  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,947
    edited May 31

    garrett_3d said:

    So now we have to add to cart in a specific order? frown
     

    Edit: Still doesn't work. Tried only putting NowCrowd Steampunk Empire bundle in cart and applying code. Nada.

    Same. Only one item in my cart, from the listed selection... code invalid. Tried a few things (for science), none work. 

    ETA: This was for the MAY-FOREVER code

    ETA #2: I did not buy anything from yesterday's selection/use yesterday's code, if that's relevant.

    Post edited by SilverGirl on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,784

    It worked for me. As barbult writes, the item must apparently be the first in the cart. That happened to be the case with me.

  • garrett_3dgarrett_3d Posts: 1,003
    edited May 31

    Cris Palomino said:

    garrett_3d said:

    MAY-FOREVER doesn't work

    It worked for me. The one item went to 5.99 and with the Debut release, went to 4.99. 

    I took Simone from the new release selection, everything else is from the may Flashbacks link. Screenshot of my cart on my original post.

     

    Just tried deleting Simone and re-adding so she's last in my cart, still doesn't work.

    Post edited by garrett_3d on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    The Steampunk product worked for me.

    Screenshot 2026-05-31 at 2.57.26 AM.png
    1894 x 546 - 147K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 13,010

    garrett_3d said:

    Cris Palomino said:

    garrett_3d said:

    MAY-FOREVER doesn't work

    It worked for me. The one item went to 5.99 and with the Debut release, went to 4.99. 

    I took Simone from the new release selection, everything else is from the may Flashbacks link. Screenshot of my cart on my original post.

     

    Just tried deleting Simone and re-adding so she's last in my cart, still doesn't work.

    I just added Simone to my cart. 

    Screenshot 2026-05-31 at 3.00.23 AM.png
    1242 x 536 - 137K
  • SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 3,947

    caravelle said:

    It worked for me. As barbult writes, the item must apparently be the first in the cart. That happened to be the case with me.

    Out of curiosity I added two things to my cart to see if that would make it work.

    Nope. Does not work for me if it's the first thing in the cart, does not work if it's the ONLY thing in the cart.

    Calling it a day; none of it interested me enough to put more effort in than I have. Good luck to those who are more invested in the outcome; I hope it gets up and running for you by the time you need it to.

  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,847

    May-Forever worked great for me yesterdays new releases counted as forever new releases so picked up FN Shay as my new forever release and picked up 5 really expensive bundles for less than the $5.99 deal maybe cause i'M a plus member? then extra discount of my 5 tokens reducing them to under $3 plus the meow 2 cat expressions really cheap and artists stores stuff

Sign In or Register to comment.