Indeed I don't see a subproduct corresponding to the main app in the "Daz Studio 6" product entry for now.
It should be there:
I see it in DIM (though at first only the plugins showed, I had to relaunch DIM before it showed up), but there's no downloads listed in the "Daz Studio 6" page in product library for the main app.
Indeed I don't see a subproduct corresponding to the main app in the "Daz Studio 6" product entry for now.
It should be there:
I see it in DIM (though at first only the plugins showed, I had to relaunch DIM before it showed up), but there's no downloads listed in the "Daz Studio 6" page in product library for the main app.
File a support ticket. Everyone who needs the link should do this.
Indeed I don't see a subproduct corresponding to the main app in the "Daz Studio 6" product entry for now.
It should be there:
I see it in DIM (though at first only the plugins showed, I had to relaunch DIM before it showed up), but there's no downloads listed in the "Daz Studio 6" page in product library for the main app.
File a support ticket. Everyone who needs the link should do this.
I believe the lack of a manual download option is deliberate. People did have issues mixing manual and DIM. If you don't have your DS machine online you can download via DIM on another machine, if you have access to one, then copy the files across to the real DS machine and put them in DIM's Downloads folder for installation.
We’re currently experiencing an issue where the 50% Annual Pass discount may not display correctly at checkout.
Please note that you will still be charged the correct discounted amount.
We apologize for the confusion and are actively working on a fix. Thank you for your patience and support.
Indeed I don't see a subproduct corresponding to the main app in the "Daz Studio 6" product entry for now.
It should be there:
I see it in DIM (though at first only the plugins showed, I had to relaunch DIM before it showed up), but there's no downloads listed in the "Daz Studio 6" page in product library for the main app.
File a support ticket. Everyone who needs the link should do this.
I believe the lack of a manual download option is deliberate. People did have issues mixing manual and DIM. If you don't have your DS machine online you can download via DIM on another machine, if you have access to one, then copy the files across to the real DS machine and put them in DIM's Downloads folder for installation.
You need to have access to an online machine where you are allowed to install DIM though, while previously you just needed one where you can open a web browser and download the files. Not providing an exe installer is one thing, but a way to manually download the files DIM needs would be useful.
This is weird, I had a +-4 on Earn This Order when I have a gift card in the cart. I am still going to process my order but this is the first time I have seen this. Is it new or a mistake?
Indeed I don't see a subproduct corresponding to the main app in the "Daz Studio 6" product entry for now.
It should be there:
I see it in DIM (though at first only the plugins showed, I had to relaunch DIM before it showed up), but there's no downloads listed in the "Daz Studio 6" page in product library for the main app.
File a support ticket. Everyone who needs the link should do this.
I believe the lack of a manual download option is deliberate. People did have issues mixing manual and DIM. If you don't have your DS machine online you can download via DIM on another machine, if you have access to one, then copy the files across to the real DS machine and put them in DIM's Downloads folder for installation.
You need to have access to an online machine where you are allowed to install DIM though, while previously you just needed one where you can open a web browser and download the files. Not providing an exe installer is one thing, but a way to manually download the files DIM needs would be useful.
That's why everyone with the issue should file a ticket. They need to know that solving one problem is causing other problems. The "if you have access to one" in Richard's comment is doing a lot heavy lifting. How many people have multiple computers? It feels short sighted to think everyone can just run DIM.
This is weird, I had a +-4 on Earn This Order when I have a gift card in the cart. I am still going to process my order but this is the first time I have seen this. Is it new or a mistake?
Gift Cards mess up the Earn Tokens stuff. Notice you are earning -4 tokens. It won't remove or add any tokens (unless you have more stuff in the cart along with the card). But the reporting of token change has been inaccurate with gift cards for a while. (At least 6 months as I remember filing a ticket about this very issue.)
The STUDIO-6-PREP coupon just stopped working while I was putting a cart together. I think I had applied the coupon (which worked) took out the items I hadn't noticed were still "New", had the $0 cart balance. Then applied tokens thinking they'd apply before the coupon and I could get more out of my $100 off but it didn't change the numbers so I Removed the coupon so I could make certain the tokens weren't being applied and they weren't but the last few cents of my Store Credit was being used so I clicked the Save for later button and tried to apply the coupon again but it tells me "Coupon code is not valid". I've tried adding some more items, reloading the page, openning the cart in a new tab, but no good. Was there a timer on the offer ? And now I'm getting a Cloudflare error so I don't know if this will post with the cart image attached. Ugh.
Did the STUDIO-6-PREP code (advertised in DIM) just stop working? It applied successfully when I tested it earlier today, but now I just get "Coupon code not valid" on the same items that it worked on earlier.
Did the STUDIO-6-PREP code (advertised in DIM) just stop working? It applied successfully when I tested it earlier today, but now I just get "Coupon code not valid" on the same items that it worked on earlier.
Did the STUDIO-6-PREP code (advertised in DIM) just stop working? It applied successfully when I tested it earlier today, but now I just get "Coupon code not valid" on the same items that it worked on earlier.
Did the STUDIO-6-PREP code (advertised in DIM) just stop working? It applied successfully when I tested it earlier today, but now I just get "Coupon code not valid" on the same items that it worked on earlier.
Okay, I set-up DS 6 and had to correct my paths for My DAZ 3d Library and My Library (they had been set to a totally incorrect drive) but still none of the ten items I bought today showed up in Smart Content. I reopened DIM and the files show installed. Following the path I checked first the pose sets and no metadata, then an outfit, no metadata so I kept checking the other items I bought today and downloaded. No Metadata. Now some of them have been available as new for the past few days, others were a bit older, some a few months old, some new today. There is no way they failed to get assigned metadata and all sold to one person in one sale.
So, is it possible that DIM stripped the metadata from the files?
I did not notice any unusual issues after DS 6 installed. My products I purchased and download from yesterday on back to 2016 are fine. Once I straightened out the paths for the two libraries DAZ products do not get stored in, my other products showed up in DS 6.
I am filing a support ticket - Request #491778
Yes, I can manually assign the metadata myself but two pose sets, five outfits, an OOT hair, a Prop and an environment is a bit much for new items. (I have done the two pose sets but they still don't appear in Smart Content yet. So I don't think today's purchase is registering.
Color me a not so happy camper.
Edit to add: They also don't appear in DS4.24.0.4 or 6.25.2026.14722.
Reported to Customer Service on Request #491778. you all are pretty busy.
Did the STUDIO-6-PREP code (advertised in DIM) just stop working? It applied successfully when I tested it earlier today, but now I just get "Coupon code not valid" on the same items that it worked on earlier.
There is a weird behavior with the coupon STUDIO-6-PREP.
I prepare my cart, I apply tokens, then I add the coupon and the tokens disappear. They are no longer applied and the button to apply them is no longer available in the check out page. If I remove the coupon, then the token button reappears.
Maybe this coupon is non stackable with tokens? I have no problem with that and the coupon is already very good. But this kind of behavior should be indicated. This would prevent customers from wasting their time.
EDIT: I somehow found a fix (but I still find the behavior weird). Initially my broken cart was below the $200 threshold. If I had items to be above it, the coupon works simultaneousy with tokens.
If your cart is $0, you can't apply tokens. You need a non-DO item in the cart so the end total of the cart is a positive value, not zero. Even a 99cent outlet item will allow you to apply tokens (even though it won't affect the outlet item).
Has there been any update on the STUDIO-6-PREP coupon working? It was working for me this morning, but I wasn't able to do any real shopping because I was working. Now I can't even get it to apply, no matter the number of items in my cart. I even emptied my cart, removed all my tokens, and tried again with some random non-new non-Daz+ Daz Original items without success.
Has there been any update on the STUDIO-6-PREP coupon working? It was working for me this morning, but I wasn't able to do any real shopping because I was working. Now I can't even get it to apply, no matter the number of items in my cart. I even emptied my cart, removed all my tokens, and tried again with some random non-new non-Daz+ Daz Original items without success.
It seems to be working for most people. Is it still shwoing in DIM for you?
Has there been any update on the STUDIO-6-PREP coupon working? It was working for me this morning, but I wasn't able to do any real shopping because I was working. Now I can't even get it to apply, no matter the number of items in my cart. I even emptied my cart, removed all my tokens, and tried again with some random non-new non-Daz+ Daz Original items without success.
It seems to be working for most people. Is it still shwoing in DIM for you?
I've tried downloading some stuff in the DIM, but now I only get a generic banner about the new Daz Studio 6 on the bottom. The top banner never came back after I Xed out of it.
So if I sign up for a new membership right now will i be eligible to use the STUDIO-6-PREP coupon code aftewards? Or is it only for people who were already members before today?
So if I sign up for a new membership right now will i be eligible to use the STUDIO-6-PREP coupon code aftewards? Or is it only for people who were already members before today?
According to the small print in DIM, you have to have been a member before June 4th to be eligible.
So if I sign up for a new membership right now will i be eligible to use the STUDIO-6-PREP coupon code aftewards? Or is it only for people who were already members before today?
According to the small print in DIM, you have to have been a member before June 4th to be eligible.
So, I've been a member for years - lots of them. I finally decided to bag my remaining four years of Plus and go for Premiere, for which I got very little in return IMO - loaded up DIM to download some new purchases and then discovered the PREP coupon. Sounded nice, especially since I "have" been a member for a long, long time. However... the coupon is declared invalid. Quite disappointing. I don't enjoy being teased.
Comments
I should add, no manual download ability.
Indeed I don't see a subproduct corresponding to the main app in the "Daz Studio 6" product entry for now.
It should be there:
I see it in DIM (though at first only the plugins showed, I had to relaunch DIM before it showed up), but there's no downloads listed in the "Daz Studio 6" page in product library for the main app.
Yeah, I don't have an issue with it, had it yesterday. But for folks like Richard who download manually, they need that access.
File a support ticket. Everyone who needs the link should do this.
I believe the lack of a manual download option is deliberate. People did have issues mixing manual and DIM. If you don't have your DS machine online you can download via DIM on another machine, if you have access to one, then copy the files across to the real DS machine and put them in DIM's Downloads folder for installation.
What should be the correct price for DAZ Annual memberships???
https://www.daz3d.com/daily-dealz-sale
50% off
Annual Memberships
VIEW MEMBERSHIPS
We’re currently experiencing an issue where the 50% Annual Pass discount may not display correctly at checkout.
Please note that you will still be charged the correct discounted amount.
We apologize for the confusion and are actively working on a fix. Thank you for your patience and support.
You need to have access to an online machine where you are allowed to install DIM though, while previously you just needed one where you can open a web browser and download the files. Not providing an exe installer is one thing, but a way to manually download the files DIM needs would be useful.
This is weird, I had a +-4 on Earn This Order when I have a gift card in the cart. I am still going to process my order but this is the first time I have seen this. Is it new or a mistake?
That's why everyone with the issue should file a ticket. They need to know that solving one problem is causing other problems. The "if you have access to one" in Richard's comment is doing a lot heavy lifting. How many people have multiple computers? It feels short sighted to think everyone can just run DIM.
Gift Cards mess up the Earn Tokens stuff. Notice you are earning -4 tokens. It won't remove or add any tokens (unless you have more stuff in the cart along with the card). But the reporting of token change has been inaccurate with gift cards for a while. (At least 6 months as I remember filing a ticket about this very issue.)
The STUDIO-6-PREP coupon just stopped working while I was putting a cart together. I think I had applied the coupon (which worked) took out the items I hadn't noticed were still "New", had the $0 cart balance. Then applied tokens thinking they'd apply before the coupon and I could get more out of my $100 off but it didn't change the numbers so I Removed the coupon so I could make certain the tokens weren't being applied and they weren't but the last few cents of my Store Credit was being used so I clicked the Save for later button and tried to apply the coupon again but it tells me "Coupon code is not valid". I've tried adding some more items, reloading the page, openning the cart in a new tab, but no good. Was there a timer on the offer ? And now I'm getting a Cloudflare error so I don't know if this will post with the cart image attached. Ugh.
Did the STUDIO-6-PREP code (advertised in DIM) just stop working? It applied successfully when I tested it earlier today, but now I just get "Coupon code not valid" on the same items that it worked on earlier.
It is being worked on atm
And now it appears to be fixed
Yep, it just went back up about 5 min ago
Okay, I set-up DS 6 and had to correct my paths for My DAZ 3d Library and My Library (they had been set to a totally incorrect drive) but still none of the ten items I bought today showed up in Smart Content. I reopened DIM and the files show installed. Following the path I checked first the pose sets and no metadata, then an outfit, no metadata so I kept checking the other items I bought today and downloaded. No Metadata. Now some of them have been available as new for the past few days, others were a bit older, some a few months old, some new today. There is no way they failed to get assigned metadata and all sold to one person in one sale.
So, is it possible that DIM stripped the metadata from the files?
I did not notice any unusual issues after DS 6 installed. My products I purchased and download from yesterday on back to 2016 are fine. Once I straightened out the paths for the two libraries DAZ products do not get stored in, my other products showed up in DS 6.
I am filing a support ticket - Request #491778
Yes, I can manually assign the metadata myself but two pose sets, five outfits, an OOT hair, a Prop and an environment is a bit much for new items. (I have done the two pose sets but they still don't appear in Smart Content yet. So I don't think today's purchase is registering.
Color me a not so happy camper.
Edit to add: They also don't appear in DS4.24.0.4 or 6.25.2026.14722.
Reported to Customer Service on Request #491778. you all are pretty busy.
What is changing about it?
Not working at the moment - not sure what to make of comments above that said it was fixed
Just checked out with it. Try again perhaps.
There is a weird behavior with the coupon STUDIO-6-PREP.
I prepare my cart, I apply tokens, then I add the coupon and the tokens disappear. They are no longer applied and the button to apply them is no longer available in the check out page. If I remove the coupon, then the token button reappears.
Maybe this coupon is non stackable with tokens? I have no problem with that and the coupon is already very good. But this kind of behavior should be indicated. This would prevent customers from wasting their time.
EDIT: I somehow found a fix (but I still find the behavior weird). Initially my broken cart was below the $200 threshold. If I had items to be above it, the coupon works simultaneousy with tokens.
I normally add tokens last before checking out. They didn't work for me with the code this morning.
If your cart is $0, you can't apply tokens. You need a non-DO item in the cart so the end total of the cart is a positive value, not zero. Even a 99cent outlet item will allow you to apply tokens (even though it won't affect the outlet item).
Has there been any update on the STUDIO-6-PREP coupon working? It was working for me this morning, but I wasn't able to do any real shopping because I was working. Now I can't even get it to apply, no matter the number of items in my cart. I even emptied my cart, removed all my tokens, and tried again with some random non-new non-Daz+ Daz Original items without success.
It seems to be working for most people. Is it still shwoing in DIM for you?
I've tried downloading some stuff in the DIM, but now I only get a generic banner about the new Daz Studio 6 on the bottom. The top banner never came back after I Xed out of it.
So if I sign up for a new membership right now will i be eligible to use the STUDIO-6-PREP coupon code aftewards? Or is it only for people who were already members before today?
According to the small print in DIM, you have to have been a member before June 4th to be eligible.
So, I've been a member for years - lots of them. I finally decided to bag my remaining four years of Plus and go for Premiere, for which I got very little in return IMO - loaded up DIM to download some new purchases and then discovered the PREP coupon. Sounded nice, especially since I "have" been a member for a long, long time. However... the coupon is declared invalid. Quite disappointing. I don't enjoy being teased.