The Missed It By That Much to Get a Bacon Steak Sandwich Complaint Thread

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,602
    edited December 1969

dunder clouds moving in

...does that mean the election campaign season is about to kick off?

...oh wait, that's "dunder heads".

edited December 1969

...BTW been meaning to ask this. How do you use the DIM to install a Daz content .zip that is say on your desktop? I just downloaded this month's freebie from the latest edition of DS Creative and it looks to be in DIM format..

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

dunder clouds moving in

Must be the ones that were here yesterday :lol:

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...how about a Lego R2-D2?

Me likes.

A lot of work wow ! :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    DanaTA said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

...how about a Lego R2-D2?

Cool!

Some people have too much time on their hands!

Dana

...I'd like to be one of them. IF I ever did hit Lotto I'd have one room just for Legos.

...and yes, the last one is full sized.

awesome :lol:

edited December 1969

Big adventure day for me. Sunday afternoon symphony in Pittsburgh at Heinz Hall (Mahler 1st Symphony "The Titan"). Bought my ticket six months ago. 200 miles. Will take all day. Six hours of travel, two hour concert. Probably the only trip longer than an hour I'll make this year. I had car checked, for the trip. A/C is working. I've planned lunch and dinner to fit the occasion. :-)

Got my suit ready. But I think I'll wear camo-shorts and a Hawaiian shirt with white socks and sandals just to annoy the fashion priests. :P

Back in '95 I actually did attend an evening performance of a Mozart Piano Concerto at the Sydney Opera House Symphony Hall wearing full black motorcycle leather and sporting a short Mohawk haircut. :coolgrin:

"The Titan" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQFjDBFXN58
    "Heinz Hall"

yoo squirrel haz a mohawk :)

I wondered if anybody would ever notice. :-)

pawsome :lol:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,096
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    dunder clouds moving in

...does that mean the election campaign season is about to kick off?

...oh wait, that's "dunder heads".

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dana

edited June 2015

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...BTW been meaning to ask this. How do you use the DIM to install a Daz content .zip that is say on your desktop? I just downloaded this month's freebie from the latest edition of DS Creative and it looks to be in DIM format..

I think there's another file that comes with DIM install zips. Manifest? Something like that. It is an XML file (extension is DSX, but, you know...that's an XML file) You could just try to put a copy in the folder where the DIM downloads things and see if it will show up in the "Ready to Install" list. Maybe you don't need the DSX file.

Dana

Edit: Actually, the Manifest is inside the zip file, if there is one. That, too, is a DSX file.

Post edited by DanaTA on
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I still can't believe the thread about "Guys wearing shorts" is still going strong...

it is ok for guys to wear short isn't it?

beach_bum2.jpg
    633 x 1024 - 393K
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    I still can't believe the thread about "Guys wearing shorts" is still going strong...

It seems to be a personal decision...both for the wearer and the observer. It doesn't matter to me one way or another, as an observer.

What I don't like to see is some guy's underwear sticking out! Pull your pants up, dammit!

Dana

edited December 1969

Rareth said:

..well I wouldn't debate the matter with that bloke. He could probably bury me in the sand with just one punch.
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Rareth said:

..well I wouldn't debate the matter with that bloke. He could probably bury me in the sand with just one punch.

Maybe if you were a digital person, too!

Dana

edited December 1969

...were that the case, I could just hit the morph sliders to achieve the perfect "Pumpatude" to make him look like the proverbial 97# weakling. :cheese:

...and we're here to [*clap*] Morph You Up!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

I think there's another file that comes with DIM install zips. Manifest? Something like that. It is an XML file (extension is DSX, but, you know...that's an XML file) You could just try to put a copy in the folder where the DIM downloads things and see if it will show up in the "Ready to Install" list. Maybe you don't need the DSX file.

Dana

Edit: Actually, the Manifest is inside the zip file, if there is one. That, too, is a DSX file.

Yes, you can just put it in DIM's downloads folder, the .dsx isn't mandatory.

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

Dana

Thanks for the confirmation!

Dana

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

Dana

...thanks

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    Rareth said:

Maybe if you were a digital person, too!

Dana

Looks tough enough to kick sand in his own face :lol:

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,026
    edited December 1969

Good Morning!

Funny-Memes-about-Monday-6.jpg
    413 x 413 - 37K
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,199
    edited June 2015

I'd like to know what happened to the advertising executive who OK'd this toothpaste commercial image. Was he kicked upstairs or to the street?

Can you say "creepy clown"?

"...
    Beware the Jabberwock my son.
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch.
    And, as in uffish thought he stood,
    The jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
    Came whiffling through the tulgy wood,
    And burbled as it came.
    ..."
    Jabberwocky -- Lewis Carroll

creepysmile2.jpg
    800 x 467 - 20K
    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    edited December 1969

Ah ha, I found the inspiration for the toothpaste image.

creepysmile1.jpg
    195 x 259 - 8K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,739
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Good Morning!

Morning

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Mmmmmm...ham cologne....

ham ... the Canadian bacon %-P

edited December 1969

Ah ha, I found the inspiration for the toothpaste image.

http://www.daz3d.com/millennium-teeth :cheese:

chiclets.jpg
    300 x 225 - 8K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Good Morning!

Morning

Goo'Day

poptarts for breakfast today :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,026
    edited December 1969

I'd like to know what happened to the advertising executive who OK'd this toothpaste commercial image. Was he kicked upstairs or to the street?

"...
    And burbled as it came.
    ..."

An expression that says "I've come to kill Batman!"
    post-1680-0-96602900-1426208043.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 193K
    edited June 2015

tjohn said:

"...
    And burbled as it came.
    ..."

An expression that says "I've come to kill Batman!"

And yet women persist in thinking wide toothy grins and bright makeup are attractive. Truly magic mirrors they have! :-S

This toothpaste commercial should inspire a morph transition of most evil theme. :bug:

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

Ugh, what a day!

Rained, the Sun, then rain, then Sun.. carrying both an umbrella and sunglasses. :blank: Going to be this way most of the week. :shut:

Laptop finally landed back at Newegg, should have a refund by next week. Then it's a trip to Best Buy! :cheese:

Tired and sore, rearranged my computer desk at home and pulled a shoulder muscle. Blech. :shut:

I think I'll go home and Bryce tonight.. could be fun! :)

I hope everyone is having as good a Monday as possible... :blank:

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

Here is the weather forecast for Tulsa, Oklahoma:

daz_website_2.jpg
    610 x 283 - 76K
  • SerpentSerpent Posts: 4,075
    edited December 1969

Here is the weather forecast for Tulsa, Oklahoma:

Yep, damp and the occasional thunderstorm pretty much all week. Blg, blug, blug.. :down:

Currently overcast outside the door and off-and-on drizzle. Have umbrella, though! :)

edited December 1969

is today almost over ?

empire building is exhausting. spent the last few hours deciding what the palace maids and maidmen should wear. i'm thinking shorts. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.