The Missed It By That Much to Get a Bacon Steak Sandwich Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    the astronomical clock is awesomeness.

But what time is it?

hmmm some arabic numbers. the roman numerals i to xii twice. Do While loop?

>.< confused.

confused between the Mayans and Aztecs too.

edited June 2015

was just reading about the history of Fort William Henry.

forts are kinda like outposts? i remember the dos game Outpost. and F-Troop.

who d'yoo imagine will colonize Mars first? i'm gonna guess China.

lookin for Prague's history next. public school didn't teach us a thing about eastern Europe.
    i think Prague is eastern Europe? and Warsaw.
    My paternal side grandma is Hungarian, magyar i think. Budapest is in Hungary.

Czechs are rightly known around the world for producing the world's best beer :cheese:
    http://www.lonelyplanet.com/czech-republic/prague/things-to-do/beer-in-prague

kewl clock. woww, from 1410. think i saw a skeleton statue on the upper right.
    http://www.lonelyplanet.com/czech-republic/prague/things-to-do/best-of-prague-s-old-town

Both Budapest and Prague are in Central Europe. So is Vienna and Berlin.
    Kiev, Moskow and half of Istanbul are in Eastern Europe.
    And with Geico you save 15 minutes.

Vienna is in Austria :) Austria and Hungary were hyphenated together ... or, i'm not sure.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Mobs of raicus songbirds doing wheelies against the bright blue sky almost drowning out distant chanting from the bhuddist temple a couple of blocks away; positively pastoral this Melbourne Sunday morning :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,781
    edited December 1969

My Betta wants his breakfast. I think the other two also want their breakfast. They just want me to put food into their tanks so that the food can go into their tummies.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,234
    edited June 2015

Big adventure day for me. Sunday afternoon symphony in Pittsburgh at Heinz Hall (Mahler 1st Symphony "The Titan"). Bought my ticket six months ago. 200 miles. Will take all day. Six hours of travel, two hour concert. Probably the only trip longer than an hour I'll make this year. I had car checked, for the trip. A/C is working. I've planned lunch and dinner to fit the occasion. :-)

Got my suit ready. But I think I'll wear camo-shorts and a Hawaiian shirt with white socks and sandals just to annoy the fashion priests. :P

Back in '95 I actually did attend an evening performance of a Mozart Piano Concerto at the Sydney Opera House Symphony Hall wearing full black motorcycle leather and sporting a short Mohawk haircut. :coolgrin:

"The Titan" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQFjDBFXN58
    "Heinz Hall"

154-Heinz-Hall-Landing-2012.jpg
    1000 x 675 - 264K
    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
    edited December 1969

Goo'day :)

lovely day. too warm for laundry mat trip.

breakfast choices, chicken nuggs or cornbread. "hey ma, what's for breakfast :lol:

edited December 1969

looks like ros'ty moderators have abandoned the regular poser forum, and made a new 'new poser user' forum.

edited December 1969

Big adventure day for me. Sunday afternoon symphony in Pittsburgh at Heinz Hall (Mahler 1st Symphony "The Titan"). Bought my ticket six months ago. 200 miles. Will take all day. Six hours of travel, two hour concert. Probably the only trip longer than an hour I'll make this year. I had car checked, for the trip. A/C is working. I've planned lunch and dinner to fit the occasion. :-)

Got my suit ready. But I think I'll wear camo-shorts and a Hawaiian shirt with white socks and sandals just to annoy the fashion priests. :P

Back in '95 I actually did attend an evening performance of a Mozart Piano Concerto at the Sydney Opera House Symphony Hall wearing full black motorcycle leather and sporting a short Mohawk haircut. :coolgrin:

"Heinz Hall"

yoo squirrel haz a mohawk :)

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,667
    edited December 1969

looks like ros'ty moderators have abandoned the regular poser forum, and made a new 'new poser user' forum.

I did not notice the change. Thanks for sharing the info.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

F-Troop is probably already garrisoned on Mars.

edited December 1969

ohhh awesomeness doesn't seem to be in store anymore http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/11139/start

young teen morphs seem to be gone too. was lookin to d/l the promo pics :blank:

edited June 2015

AtticAnne said:

it tis ballooon :lol:

can't find the ftroop balloon, but i found a balloon dalek

i think the last one is Calamity Jane on a warm day at Fort Courage

jane.jpg
    270 x 300 - 14K
    ftroop3.jpg
    300 x 225 - 13K
    ftroop2.jpg
    300 x 204 - 13K
    ftroop1.jpg
    400 x 300 - 35K
    balloon_dalek.jpg
    225 x 300 - 13K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I did not notice the change. Thanks for sharing the info.

it seems friendlier.

fails to appreciate moderators, until they stop moderating :shut: :lol:

edited December 1969

readying movie nite. history study waits for another day.

lessee

mummy returns, scorpion king, prince of persia.

i luv the fork fight in mummy returns

edited December 1969

I was busy listening to an audio book when my tablet died on me. Apparently it was out of juice so now I have to wait till it charges up some before continuing to listen to the audiobook.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,629
    edited December 1969

"Heinz Hall"

...ooooohh enjoy.

Yeah, I'd go for the casual attire.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

it tis ballooon :lol:

can't find the ftroop balloon, but i found a balloon dalek

i think the last one is Calamity Jane on a warm day at Fort Courage
    ...how about a Lego R2-D2?

lego-R2.jpg
    482 x 640 - 167K
  • hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Ah the late 60's and early 70's, when advertisers tried to make young men believe that the right cologne would make beautiful women fall insanely in love with them. :lol:
    By the way, they don't work. I know, I tried them. :red:

Indeed - there are far better scents these days - Current scent library for me these days includes Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet Sartorial, and English Fern, Creed Original Vetiver, Eau d'Italie Paestum Rose, and Hermes Terre de Hermes.. Looking to try Heeley's Cardinal down the road.. Should be able to get Floris #89 this fall as well..

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Me likes.

edited December 1969

Why is it a bad idea to run DS and DIM at the same time?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,105
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Cool!

Some people have too much time on their hands!

Dana

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,470
    edited June 2015

Why is it a bad idea to run DS and DIM at the same time?

DS can not update correctly. If you run it while having DS is open you will need to re-import your metadata. You can either do it within DS or you can close DS and do it within DIM. In DIM go to your Installed tab, select all, right click, re-import metadata, all selected
    Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

Cool!

Dana
    ...I'd like to be one of them. IF I ever did hit Lotto I'd have one room just for Legos.

...and yes, the last one is full sized.

lego-x-wing-1.jpg
    600 x 400 - 64K
    lego-hogwarts-1.jpg
    640 x 488 - 75K
    lego_relativity.jpg
    500 x 438 - 82K
  • j cadej cade Posts: 2,310
    edited December 1969

hacsart said:
    tjohn said:
    Ah the late 60's and early 70's, when advertisers tried to make young men believe that the right cologne would make beautiful women fall insanely in love with them. :lol:

Indeed - there are far better scents these days - Current scent library for me these days includes Penhaligon's Hammam Bouquet Sartorial, and English Fern, Creed Original Vetiver, Eau d'Italie Paestum Rose, and Hermes Terre de Hermes.. Looking to try Heeley's Cardinal down the road.. Should be able to get Floris #89 this fall as well..

Perfume names are ridiculous. I read the first one as "Ham Bouquet Sartorial" which conjured up an interesting image indeed. Also read "Creed Original Retriever"

And there still are the add perfume instant sexytimes commercials. How else would teenage boys figure out they can just spray on axe instead of showering?

edited December 1969

...I'm well aware of the latter, particularly when riding a transit bus.or at a pub. It's not just the "teen boys".

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,234
    edited December 1969

"Heinz Hall"

yoo squirrel haz a mohawk :)

I wondered if anybody would ever notice. :-)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Almost clear sky for the first time in a while and finger tingling cool a little after dawn :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,032
    edited December 1969

Kamion99 said:
    hacsart said:
    tjohn said:

Perfume names are ridiculous. I read the first one as "Ham Bouquet Sartorial" which conjured up an interesting image indeed. Also read "Creed Original Retriever"

And there still are the add perfume instant sexytimes commercials. How else would teenage boys figure out they can just spray on axe instead of showering?
    Mmmmmm...ham cologne....

edited December 1969

dunder clouds moving in

150614.jpg
    576 x 480 - 90K
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    DanaTA said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

Cool!

Dana

...I'd like to be one of them. IF I ever did hit Lotto I'd have one room just for Legos.

...and yes, the last one is full sized.

:lol:

This discussion has been closed.