New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 277
    edited March 2023

I would like to know whether or not Mad King Bundle counts as a Featured New Release ?

Earlier today I could get him and one item from Bonus Grab Bag Store at 3.99 $ no problem, but now when I put items from Bonus Grab Bag store in cart, they cost their normal price and not 3.99$, where a "Featured New Release" bought in the last 3 days should ensure up to ten items from Bonus Grab Bag Store at 3.99$

Capture d’écran (139).png
    1920 x 1080 - 144K
    Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

There seems to be an issue with the bundles. Daz is working on them.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807
    edited March 2023

Something's weird with DAZ's bundle pricing today.

If you buy two of the bundles, you get 15% off. But the two Joan bundles both include Joan as the most expensive item, so it's actually way cheaper to buy one bundle, and then get the other two items from the other bundle separately (assuming you want all the items). It seems no allowance is made for the fact that if you buy both Joan bundles, you already have Joan from one.

But maybe you get Joan with the first bundle and her identical twin sister Joan with the second.

For me, buying Joan HD Defender Bundle and Joan HD Legacy Bundle would cost me $58.10. If I get Joan HD Legacy Bundle and then the two non-Joan items from the HD Defender bundle, I pay $49.92.

Also, I note that while the individual items are priced at 58% off (40% intro discount during March Madness, plus 30% off on new DAZ Originals as a DAZ+ member), the bundles are each just 40% off. The bundles are still, AFAICT, DAZ Originals, so I'd expect the 30% off for DAZ+ members to apply to them. Is this a glitch?

The exact numbers above are specific to me as a DAZ+ member with an additional 15% orange banner discount from owning some other items -- but I think the general conclusion is probably correct; it's cheaper not to buy both bundles. And there don't seem to be any special discounts triggered by buying both Joans.

Post edited by bytescapes on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022

bytescapes said:

Also, I note that while the individual items are priced at 58% off (40% intro discount during March Madness, plus 30% off on new DAZ Originals as a DAZ+ member), the bundles are each just 40% off. The bundles are still, AFAICT, DAZ Originals, so I'd expect the 30% off for DAZ+ members to apply to them. Is this a glitch?

It is a glitch, it was reported earlier that some of today's item didn't get the Daz Originals discount.

Some items have been fixed since that was reported but not all of them yet.

• KeikuKeiku Posts: 143

I wonder if anyone expects MAKEUP, SHAPING, and CONVERSION items for Geneis 9 to come on sale during this March madness. I have a few items on my wishlist that I haven't seen the price budge on. Those are the types of things that would make using Genesis 9 worthwhile. Most of the sale items I see are things that are always on sale, just shifting up and down in price.

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

The extra 10% off from the Add-ons still doesn't work unless all 3 bundles are in cart (which is not mentioned anywhere as a requirement).

• ioonrxoonioonrxoon Posts: 886

Modern House 4 is also 30% off only now - from the + items.

• ioonrxoon said:

Yes, I asked Jack about the required items, he edited the blurb to make it clear theya re needed only for the full scene, and the pricing broke. He says he didn't spill coffee on it while he was editing, but didn't exclude other beverages. So blame one of us - we have flagged it up for Daz.

edited March 2023

Would have loved to buy Forest Heart and Winged Wonders at 3.99$, since I bought Mad King Bundle and I should be covered for 3 days of Bonus Grab Bag as I said earlier, but for now they are still at 8.62 and 14.98 in my cart. I understand they are working on bugs now, hope this gets fixed soon ! 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,316
    edited March 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

ioonrxoon said:

Yes, I asked Jack about the required items, he edited the blurb to make it clear theya re needed only for the full scene, and the pricing broke. He says he didn't spill coffee on it while he was editing, but didn't exclude other beverages. So blame one of us - we have flagged it up for Daz.

But still not fixed! 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    edited March 2023

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

ioonrxoon said:

But still not fixed! 

No, sorry - it is not proving to be simple. I suspect Jack knocked a beaker of fluoric acid over, rather than just coffee.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,316

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

ioonrxoon said:

But still not fixed! 

No, sorry - it is not proving to be simple. I suspect Jack knocked a beaker of fluoric acid over, rather than just coffee.

And fixed now. Jack said he didn't spill coffee on it; but he didn't say anything about flouric acid (or beer). 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Would have loved to buy Forest Heart and Winged Wonders at 3.99$, since I bought Mad King Bundle and I should be covered for 3 days of Bonus Grab Bag as I said earlier, but for now they are still at 8.62 and 14.98 in my cart. I understand they are working on bugs now, hope this gets fixed soon ! 

I think the 3 days check is looking at the previous 3 days, it doesn't count purchases from today. So the bundle you purchased earlier today will count for tomorrow's grab bag, not for other purchases today.

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 574

Gordig said:

Is the list of required products on Modern House 4 accurate? 

It looks like 4 is part of the larger neighborhood and has a file to load them all in together, but it says the house can be used on it's own without the others.  I know the first two houses have interior rooms (and furniture add-ons), but do 3 and 4 also have interior rooms? Or are they just exterior buildings to add to the scene?

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261
    edited March 2023

Quasar said:

Gordig said:

It looks like 4 is part of the larger neighborhood and has a file to load them all in together, but it says the house can be used on it's own without the others.  I know the first two houses have interior rooms (and furniture add-ons), but do 3 and 4 also have interior rooms? Or are they just exterior buildings to add to the scene?

Possibly as they both have doors that can be opened and closed 

Post edited by Robert Freise on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    edited March 2023

Robert Freise said:

Quasar said:

Gordig said:

From the Modern House 4 product page:

Screenshot 2023-03-08 201510.png
    1014 x 182 - 33K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261

barbult said:

Robert Freise said:

Quasar said:

Gordig said:

From the Modern House 4 product page:

I think those are the outdoor furniture that's shown in the Promo 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    That could be. I just assumed a "sofa" would be indoors, but you are probably right.
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,420

There are no interior pictures and no lay-out of the insides, that usually means there is no interior.

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 835
    edited March 2023

Is anyone able to get the JOYFUL8 coupon working? I have one of the new DAZ+ items as the new release and no more than 10 items, but it keeps returning the 'Coupon code is not valid' message...

EDIT: Sorry, totally my mistake. I was shopping in the wrong category page... Sigh.blush

Post edited by SapphireBlue on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,729

In case anyone else had DAZ get stuck while processing their credit card payment this afternoon, check your Product Library and for the Thank You email from DAZ. Then I checked my credit card company and the bill had arrived. Then I killed the page where the swirly was trying to process still. Mine went through okay. 

edited March 2023

Getting this https://www.daz3d.com/2023-march-madness as a new page...I don't think we're at the end of February again...

Capture d’écran (179).png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Getting this https://www.daz3d.com/2023-march-madness as a new page...I don't think we're at the end of February again...

Reported. 

The discounts are wrong...

I own the Daz Horse 3 Mega Bundle, which should give Extra 10% off
    The OR3D Medieval Cart 03 is in Newly Mad Releases (40% off on it's own)
    Sweater Dress Textures is from Mad Artist Stores that should give "50% OFF¥* when you buy any combo of 2+ Items from Mad Artist Stores, Newly Mad, Still Mad, or Mad Related"

The medieval cart gets only 46% off

Cart.JPG
    571 x 295 - 25K
    edited March 2023

PerttiA said:

Sweater Dress Textures is from Mad Artist Stores that should give "50% OFF¥* when you buy any combo of 2+ Items from Mad Artist Stores, Newly Mad, Still Mad, or Mad Related"

As the sweater textures is rather old, I could only imagine it was in Mad Related, but can't find it. 

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • PerttiA said:

Yup.  None of the Artist Items are showing up with a discount. Can a mod report it for us? 

johnbuckeridge said:

PerttiA said:

Yup.  None of the Artist Items are showing up with a discount. Can a mod report it for us? 

Reported. The sweater textures were DazO/Sarsa; didn't see Sarsa as one of the stores listed, so thought it would be Mad Related. 

edited March 2023

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

As the sweater textures is rather old, I could only imagine it was in Mad Related, but can't find it. 

The selection in Mad Artist Stores has changed, at first the list showed even the weekly freebees.

Now the Muelsfell Medieval Winery Texture Set does give the 50% discount.

Edit: Actually everything has changed, but can't stay any longer as Saturday is "take care of mama-day", back after 6-7 hours

Post edited by PerttiA on

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

The selection in Mad Artist Stores has changed, at first the list showed even the weekly freebees.

Now the Muelsfell Medieval Winery Texture Set does give the 50% discount.

Edit: Actually everything has changed, but can't stay any longer as Saturday is "take care of mama-day", back after 6-7 hours

From what I see, the urls should all have fierce in them which is what I am seeing. 

This discussion has been closed.