New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Daz didn't see it not working but turned it off and back on again and seems to be working.

• Cris Palomino said:

johnbuckeridge said:

PerttiA said:

The discounts are wrong...

I own the Daz Horse 3 Mega Bundle, which should give Extra 10% off
    The OR3D Medieval Cart 03 is in Newly Mad Releases (40% off on it's own)
    Sweater Dress Textures is from Mad Artist Stores that should give "50% OFF¥* when you buy any combo of 2+ Items from Mad Artist Stores, Newly Mad, Still Mad, or Mad Related"

The medieval cart gets only 46% off

Yup.  None of the Artist Items are showing up with a discount. Can a mod report it for us? 

Reported. The sweater textures were DazO/Sarsa; didn't see Sarsa as one of the stores listed, so thought it would be Mad Related. 

Thanks, Chris. 

• Hello, same problem, today banner brings me to yersteday page (it is identical to testerday in all points) 

https://www.daz3d.com/2023-march-madness

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,519

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Hello, same problem, today banner brings me to yersteday page (it is identical to testerday in all points) 

Annoying, especially when it says "Today only"...

Does "Today" mean the weekend, or are we getting a new page for Sunday?
    Been waiting for the store change for a while already. For me, it's 09:27 in the morning and have nothing else to do but this.

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Hello, same problem, today banner brings me to yersteday page (it is identical to testerday in all points) 

Should be new page now. 

• AnitaLeeAnitaLee Posts: 41

Grab bag items are not working at all

AnitaLee said:

In what way is it not working? I've put some items into my cart and they are 4.99.

Get up to 10 Items for $4.99 each‡
    if you’ve purchased any Featured New Release in the previous 3 days

OR up to 5 Items for $4.99 each‡* when you buy any Newly Mad or Still Mad Release

Have you purchased a new release in the last 3 days or have a newly mad or still mad in your cart?

AnitaLee said:

It's the same cache issue as with the last 3hours per bag, you need to clear you browser cache.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,071

Not exactly reporting, but a request to clarify the Grab Bag sale:

All Grab Bag Items are back — NEW selection every 3 HOURS!
    Get up to 10 Items for $4.99 each‡
    OR up to 5 Items for $4.99 each‡* when you buy any Newly Mad or Still Mad Release

So, according to that, if someone buys a newly mad/still mad release today, they can get up to 5 items at the grab bag price. From one selection? Total for the whole day? If the latter, would buying a new release + 5 items from one selection and then buying another new release and 5 more items from another selection work?

Also, is there any timer or indicator when is the 3-hour clock resetting?

joanna said:

One must know the time difference between where one is and DazLand, the first batch was from Midnight DazTime until 3AM DazTime 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,071

PerttiA said:

joanna said:

One must know the time difference between where one is and DazLand, the first batch was from Midnight DazTime until 3AM DazTime 

Thanks, that helps a lot! I can calculate time differences or simply let Google display the DazLand time zone clock.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,406
    edited March 2023

joanna said:

PerttiA said:

joanna said:

Thanks, that helps a lot! I can calculate time differences or simply let Google display the DazLand time zone clock.

In Win10 you can add a second clock to your system tray and add Daz's time zone so it's just a matter of looking at your time and it will show both. If wanting to do that. Rt click on your time in the system tray and select "Adjust date/time" once there select "Add Clocks of different time zones"

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762
    edited March 2023

joanna said:

Not exactly reporting, but a request to clarify the Grab Bag sale:

All Grab Bag Items are back — NEW selection every 3 HOURS!
    Get up to 10 Items for $4.99 each‡
    OR up to 5 Items for $4.99 each‡* when you buy any Newly Mad or Still Mad Release

So, according to that, if someone buys a newly mad/still mad release today, they can get up to 5 items at the grab bag price. From one selection? Total for the whole day? If the latter, would buying a new release + 5 items from one selection and then buying another new release and 5 more items from another selection work?

I'd really like to know the answer to this as well, but I see that they've answered the last question in your post but not the one about the number of items. :/   The way the text is written, the proper rules of grammar say that it implies 5 items per New Item purchased per new grab bag every 3 hours, BUT, as we have long seen and endured, DAZ's Marketing department wouldn't know proper grammar if it slapped them in the face with a wet thesaurus.  From a sales point, it would also make more sense for it to be from every new bag, especially since they've gone and even further muddied the waters by having two different ways to qualify with no distinction and making it only one time total is deliberating penalizing better customers... BUT, of course, that is also something that the DAZ Marketing Team consistantly delights in doing, so...

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • XiousDsXiousDs Posts: 218

Shouldn't Thimor the dwarf count as a still mad release?  All still Mad's were supposed to show up in that.  I was considering picking up the mega bundle in combination with one of the Joan bundles to combine with the payforward30 discount, but Thimor does not get the same discount as Joan.  After looking a bit, I realized Thimor did not show up in the newly mad or still mad sections even, though, all still mads were supposed to be back.

edited March 2023

At some point the timing for the grab bag has broken...

It's now 7:55, I'm 9hours ahead of DazLand (DazTime should be 23:55) and I got notice that some promotions in my cart are about to expire.

Suspected something like this already around 14:00 DazTime as the Grab Bag suddenly changed the list about one hour before it's time.

Expire.PNG
    598 x 268 - 22K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • It seems "pay for what you don't own" doesn't work well, I made a test with Arcadia Starter Bundle and while I own everything, it asks me $33 for it...

Capture d’écran (181).png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Capture d’écran (180).png
    1920 x 1080 - 149K

Hey, what's the time at DazLand? Have they started summer already?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,090

PerttiA said:

Most of us have "sprung forward" on Sunday morning. 

Dana

• Could someone confirm of the Bundle "Pay for what you don't own" sales work for them or not ?

DanaTA said:

PerttiA said:

Most of us have "sprung forward" on Sunday morning. 

Dana

Thanks, I think we stay in the winter for another two weeks.

It would be so nice, if DAZ had the local time somewhere on the site... 

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Could someone confirm of the Bundle "Pay for what you don't own" sales work for them or not ?

Doesn't work for me either.

I own the Merlin Pro bundle and put the starter bundle in the cart and they want $25.19 for it 

• tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 285
    edited March 2023

Yeah, this sale seems broken  :(

Capture d’écran (180).png
    1920 x 1080 - 149K
    Capture d’écran (181).png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on
  • doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,042

Could someone confirm of the Bundle "Pay for what you don't own" sales work for them or not ?

Not working for me either. I have most of Staff Picks Sword and Sorcery Fantasy Bundle already, but the price stays the same when carting it.

tyra_oeildeloup said:

Yeah, this sale seems broken  :(

Maybe all their servers have not been told about moving forward to summer time either...

We'll know in about 15 minutes. 

• Still broken, still wants me to pay $30+ for bundles I own all items from...

I've reported it, but why would you put the starter bundle for a bundle you own into your cart?

• tyra_oeildelouptyra_oeildeloup Posts: 285
    edited March 2023

To test the sale since it gives me unexpected (in a bad way) result on the ones I need to complete, so I wanted to make sure. For example the two items I need for Staff Picks Sword and Sorcery Fantasy Bundle are around $20 together, but it asks that I pay $38. 

Post edited by tyra_oeildeloup on

Cris Palomino said:

I've reported it, but why would you put the starter bundle for a bundle you own into your cart?

To get it off the store list

• Also that yeah ^ 

Please give it a bit to clear cache, but should be working now.

This discussion has been closed.