New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,700
    edited March 2023

I applied 3 tokens to a purchase, but the price didn't change. I went to the billing info page, and the price still didn't change. Yet the tokens say they are applied. I emptied the cart, loaded something different, and the tokens still say they are applied---even though I didn't apply them to this cart---but the price is no different than it would be if they weren't applied.

Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 11.44.01 PM.png
    1940 x 1094 - 383K
    Post edited by xyer0 on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,337
    edited March 2023

xyer0 said:

I applied 3 tokens to a purchase, but the price didn't change. I went to the billing info page, and the price still didn't change. Yet the tokens say they are applied.

Check the "What's This" page. The fine print: The discount does not apply to gift cards. 

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    edited March 2023

Charlie Judge said:

xyer0 said:

I applied 3 tokens to a purchase, but the price didn't change. I went to the billing info page, and the price still didn't change. Yet the tokens say they are applied.

Check the "What's This" page. The fine print: The discount does not apply to gift cards. 

Thanks, Charlie, I didn't bother reading that page, but shouldn't the price change for other non-excluded items? And why can't I remove the application now?

Post edited by xyer0 on
    edited March 2023

xyer0 said:

Charlie Judge said:

xyer0 said:

Thanks, Charlie, I didn't bother reading that page, but shouldn't the price change for other non-excluded items? And why can't I remove the application now?

The total on the right side of your cart was just the gift card cost; so it looks like you didn't have any other items in your cart

You can remove the tokens by using the minus sign next to the number. Just run the number down to zero and then click the apply button. 

The orange banner Pay Forward message is still in my messages but may not be working: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8064931/#Comment_8064931

Please clarify if it has ended and if so the message should be removed

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited March 2023

Charlie Judge said:

The orange banner Pay Forward message is still in my messages but may not be working: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8064931/#Comment_8064931

Reported. 

Meant to add that it does indeed look like the coupon ended.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,049

There's a typo in the "what's included" section for Hina Hair for G9: it lists "Hina Hair for Genesis 8 Females"

Leana said:

There's a typo in the "what's included" section for Hina Hair for G9: it lists "Hina Hair for Genesis 8 Females"

Will report. 

Cris Palomino said:

Charlie Judge said:

Reported. 

Meant to add that it does indeed look like the coupon ended.

How about the 10% rebate to store credit for using PayPal? Has that also ended even though the message is still up? 

edited March 2023

Charlie Judge said:

xyer0 said:

Charlie Judge said:

xyer0 said:

The total on the right side of your cart was just the gift card cost; so it looks like you didn't have any other items in your cart

You can remove the tokens by using the minus sign next to the number. Just run the number down to zero and then click the apply button. 

Thanks again, Charlie. I'd emptied that cart and tried other items as well. Once I reset the token amount, as you instructed, it worked. I didn't even see the plus & minus signs.

But it won't apply 0; so, I applied 1. When I tried to apply 0 on the Billing Info page, it reverted to 3. So, I'll apply 1 token that does nothing and git.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,519

xyer0 said:

Thanks again, Charlie. I'd emptied that cart and tried other items as well. Once I reset the token amount, as you instructed, it worked. I didn't even see the plus & minus signs.

But it won't apply 0; so, I applied 1. When I tried to apply 0 on the Billing Info page, it reverted to 3. So, I'll apply 1 token that does nothing and git.

Does not apply to Fast Grab items and/or other offers that say "Offer does not stack with other discounts"

xyer0 said:

Charlie Judge said:

xyer0 said:

Charlie Judge said:

xyer0 said:

But the button that says "Applied" changes to "Apply" implying no tokens are applied and that you have the option of applying 3. 

edited March 2023

OK, it is only 4 cents differenence; BUT the discount is not the full 10%

Gift card sale cart 2.jpg
    1029 x 265 - 45K
  • Charlie Judge said:

OK, it is only 4 cents differenence; BUT the discount is not the full 10%

Reported

• How's the credit going with everyone? I've had a manual credit adjustment made to my account, but I can't figure it out. Maybe someone can help me make sense of it.

2 purchases during the period of 41.89 and 82.48. I think it was 10% back? Had a credit of 4.93 applied to my account. Are people seeing credits applied for all their qualifying purchases at once or one at a time? Neither seems to make sense for me so I'm a little perplexed.

ainm.sloinneadh said:

How's the credit going with everyone? I've had a manual credit adjustment made to my account, but I can't figure it out. Maybe someone can help me make sense of it.

2 purchases during the period of 41.89 and 82.48. I think it was 10% back? Had a credit of 4.93 applied to my account. Are people seeing credits applied for all their qualifying purchases at once or one at a time? Neither seems to make sense for me so I'm a little perplexed.

One per each purchase would be logical 

edited March 2023

ainm.sloinneadh said:

How's the credit going with everyone? I've had a manual credit adjustment made to my account, but I can't figure it out. Maybe someone can help me make sense of it.

I got credit for all my other PayPal purchases as single credit BUT despite being told that gift card purchase with PayPal should receive the discount I didn't get credit for the gift card purchase I made yesterday with PayPal. Grrr !!! angry

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

Daz said that you would get the 10% back if purchasing a GC with Paypal. But, as stipulations say if you use the code at the same time it won't work, so the GC would need to be an order on its own, or with other products that don't have that stipulation.

I'm not sure what stipulations you are refering to. I used the coupon code yesterday and purchased the items with PayPal (instead of store credit) in order to get the store credit. Does it mean that I won't be getting any store credit for the order of individual items I already purchased with the coupon?

The GiftCard can't be in an order with the items using the PayForward code.

Thanks. Hopefully, that means that my earlier order of other items (no gift card) using  the payforward code and paying with PayPal is still eligible for the store credit ???

I don't see anything to say otherwise, so that should be the case - the query was just about an order to buy a GC (and I am slightly surprised even that matters, but perhaps they were just reiterating that GCs are not eilligible for the coupon at all).

• Charlie Judge said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

I got credit for my all other PayPal purchases as single credit BUT despite being told that gift card purchase with PayPal should receive the discount I didn't get credit for the gift card purchase I made yesterday with PayPal. Grrr !!! angry

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

Daz said that you would get the 10% back if purchasing a GC with Paypal. But, as stipulations say if you use the code at the same time it won't work, so the GC would need to be an order on its own, or with other products that don't have that stipulation.

I'm not sure what stipulations you are refering to. I used the coupon code yesterday and purchased the items with PayPal (instead of store credit) in order to get the store credit. Does it mean that I won't be getting any store credit for the order of individual items I already purchased with the coupon?

Thanks. Hopefully, that means that my earlier order of other items (no gift card) using  the payforward code and paying with PayPal is still eligible for the store credit ???

I don't see anything to say otherwise, so that should be the case - the query was just about an order to buy a GC (and I am slightly surprised even that matters, but perhaps they were just reiterating that GCs are not eilligible for the coupon at all).

Ah. My store credit rebate is spot on without the gift card ($75). That means I also didn't get credit back on that. The only reason I bought the gift card was because of the credit back, which I read in this thread. Very disappointing, especially since there's a sale on gift cards today. I understand you couldn't use the 30% code on gift cards, but there was a post that said gift card purchases would qualify (the moderator confirmed with Daz). What to do; what to do?

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Charlie Judge said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

I got credit for my all other PayPal purchases as single credit BUT despite being told that gift card purchase with PayPal should receive the discount I didn't get credit for the gift card purchase I made yesterday with PayPal. Grrr !!! angry

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

Ah. My store credit rebate is spot on without the gift card ($75). That means I also didn't get credit back on that. The only reason I bought the gift card was because of the credit back, which I read in this thread. Very disappointing, especially since there's a sale on gift cards today. I understand you couldn't use the 30% code on gift cards, but there was a post that said gift card purchases would qualify (the moderator confirmed with Daz). What to do; what to do?

Well I have filed a ticket; but I would hope that the mods would also bring this issue to DAZ's attention. 

• Charlie Judge said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Charlie Judge said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

Well I have filed a ticket; but I would hope that the mods would also bring this issue to DAZ's attention. 

I'll do that too. Relevant post is this one for anyone else in the same boat (from this page: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/613336/there-s-always-another-sale-thread-discussions-only/p33)

frank0314 said:

• We will; reply to the email on credit for GC purchases to let them know it isn't working, though I would suggest filing a ticket yourselves too.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

Gift cards don't earn tokens? I just purchased a $100 gift card ($90 with discount) but it says I just have one token from a small purchase yesterday. Shouldn't I have 10 now? 

Wonderland said:

Gift cards don't earn tokens? I just purchased a $100 gift card ($90 with discount) but it says I just have one token from a small purchase yesterday. Shouldn't I have 10 now? 

I got the right amount of tokens for buying a gift card with PayPal

• Charlie Judge said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Charlie Judge said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

We have.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

PerttiA said:

Wonderland said:

I didn't get any tokens. Do you have to wait for the next day for them to show up? 

Wonderland said:

PerttiA said:

Wonderland said:

I didn't get any tokens. Do you have to wait for the next day for them to show up? 

Nope, they were there right after I had made the purchase. 

edited March 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

We will; reply to the email on credit for GC purchases to let them know it isn't working, though I would suggest filing a ticket yourselves too.

Thanks, Richard.

I just received an additional adjustment to my store credit equivalent to 10% of my gift card purchase. So I am closing my ticket. Thanks DAZ for the quick correction. 

• Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Charlie Judge said:

ainm.sloinneadh said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Charlie Judge said:

frank0314 said:

We have.

Thank you. All fixed. 

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,651
    edited March 2023

Not technically a sales issue, but a bit of oddness on the Daz+ page, perhaps should be flagged for the webteam?

Screenshot 2023-03-14 225739.jpg
    1918 x 716 - 172K
    Post edited by zombietaggerung on

zombietaggerung said:

Not technically a sales issue, but a bit of oddness on the Daz+ page, perhaps should be flagged for the webteam?

Will advise. 

This discussion has been closed.