UltraScenery - new territory [Commercial]

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,684

alexhcowley said:

richardandtracy said:

Just noticed today that US Landscape Features 2 is quoted as a necessary prerequisite for USBritain. Is this true or is it a mistake? Reason I've only just seen it is that today was the first time I looked on a desktop and the dependencies became visible - I normally look on a tablet and they're hidden in the mobile view. Regards, Richard.

Richard,

This is definately not correct. USBritain is an ecology, it can be used on any landscape feature.

Cheers,

Alex.  

This was noted by @barbult & confirmed by @Martinjfrost in November 2022, but the product's 'Required Products:' has not been updated. This morning I was rushing to get the list updated and went from what I thought was THE ultimate source of accurate data. I will adjust my listing with a note.

Thanks for alerting me to this.

Mary

Here is the updated list, with a notation in red regarding the two items that are not required for US Britain.

If any other errors are noted, let me know.

Mary

docx
    docx
    UltraScenery Required Products.docx
  • richardandtracy said:

Just noticed today that US Landscape Features 2 is quoted as a necessary prerequisite for USBritain. Is this true or is it a mistake? Reason I've only just seen it is that today was the first time I looked on a desktop and the dependencies became visible - I normally look on a tablet and they're hidden in the mobile view. Regards, Richard.

The store page should be updated now to correctly list the required products.
  • yes

Richard

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,363

what's next for ULtrascenery?

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,310

daveso said:

mebbe snooooow ....? 

• HowieFarkesHowieFarkes Posts: 582
    edited February 2023

daveso said:

popup_06.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by HowieFarkes on
  • HowieFarkes said:

daveso said:

Ooh, I like! Tell us more... 

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309

paulawp (marahzen) said:

HowieFarkes said:

daveso said:

Like all of Howie's promos, this is a work of art. I eagerly await further developments.

Cheers,

Alex. 

• A work of art? More like a work of temptation! Regards, Richard.
  • lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,010

Is the fence part of it? I'l like that.

HowieFarkes said:

daveso said:

whoa. now that is grand. It reminds my of some of my offroad treks out in the woods and countryside.  

edited February 2023

now USC loading scene so slow. Trying Britain...but when it completes there are no trees, just ground cover, which in some cases looks OK. The loading though, and I do have accelorator, it 5 minutes or more. Its usually really fast. I'm set at texture shaded and optimization at memory.  Why so slow and why no trees? Its no trees using oaks as well. It basically not responding and just have the twirling circle... i cannot stop the loading in USC .. all is greyed out. something amiss

Post edited by daveso on
  • HowieFarkesHowieFarkes Posts: 582
    edited February 2023

paulawp (marahzen) said:

HowieFarkes said:

daveso said:

It'll be a small collection of new UltraScenery features, with wooden fences and some sealed asphalt roads.
    Post edited by HowieFarkes on

HowieFarkes said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

HowieFarkes said:

daveso said:

It'll be a small collection of new UltraScenery features, with wooden fences and some sealed asphalt roads.

that will be great. Roads YES ! 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,310

HowieFarkes said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

HowieFarkes said:

daveso said:

Oh great, am looking forward to it!  

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,528

Yes, great addition to UltraScenery. Will wait for the release, then.

The render reminded me of Greece and California, wine country or the central coast area. I am hoping for a Mediterranean regional pack might be coming.

The render is just lovely Howie. Home.

• Great addition (ignoring the whimpering of my credit card)

I was excited when I got the DAZ newsletter saying it was in the store, then I found they sent the Monday letter on Sunday. But I am waiting with my credit card.

• memcneil70 said:

I was excited when I got the DAZ newsletter saying it was in the store, then I found they sent the Monday letter on Sunday. But I am waiting with my credit card.

Yeah, the cat is out of the bag laugh

yep, excitement to disappointment in a few clicks. BUT, I see a paved road with a line! and the image Howie put here before. This is a must have. Been waiting for something like this. Now anticipation for tomorrow. 

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,010

memcneil70 said:

Same here. Have money on my gift card. 

• goggerfett@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 2,291
    edited February 2023

WOOHOO!  Fire up those render engines, boys! It's going to be a long night!

https://www.daz3d.com/ultrascenery--landscape-features-volume-4

Post edited by [email protected] on
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309

Another faster than a Tomcat on full afterburner entry into the shopping basket. 

Cheers,

Alex. 

In my runtime now!

• I installed this, but can't get it to appear in the UltraScene Creator. I even uninstalled and reinstalled everything, just in case (which, bonus, fixed another issue I didn't know I had). Am I doing something wrong? (Probably.)

• Pax Asteriae said:

I installed this, but can't get it to appear in the UltraScene Creator. I even uninstalled and reinstalled everything, just in case (which, bonus, fixed another issue I didn't know I had). Am I doing something wrong? (Probably.)

What did you use to install it, DIM or DazCentral?

• DoctorJellybean said:

Pax Asteriae said:

I installed this, but can't get it to appear in the UltraScene Creator. I even uninstalled and reinstalled everything, just in case (which, bonus, fixed another issue I didn't know I had). Am I doing something wrong? (Probably.)

DIM, because I'm not that much of a masochist.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,845
    edited February 2023

Pax Asteriae said:

DoctorJellybean said:

Pax Asteriae said:

DIM, because I'm not that much of a masochist.

Very wise.

Open DIM, click on the Installed tab, select the UltraScenery Features package you installed, click on the 3 dots at the end and select Show Installed Files in the context menu. See where the files were installed to, it should most likely be "....\Environments\Landscapes\UltraScenery\Features".

You could also look under Products in DS itself and see if it shows up.

Post edited by DoctorJellybean on
This discussion has been closed.