Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• @junk I think it's okay to post older renders, I've done it before in this thread. :)
  • crpcrp Posts: 68

Been listening to this song so much lately...guess why I started doing these Muscle car sets!

"Cause I've been waiting all of my life to feel the way that I do tonight

To have you on the passenger's side and drive

Wherever we go, I don't mind I would go fast right over the line

To have you on the passengers side And drive"

Lyrics from Drive by Valerie Broussard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWEcxTaja-o 

Drive

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,035

crp said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWEcxTaja-o 

Those are some amateur-ass VFX.

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,173
    edited August 2022

"Robot Love"

Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,009

junk said:

Oh what a cool thread Llola!  Can I post an old render that was so triggered by a song?  Or are you looking for new material only?

Doen't have to be new Junk... anything will do... Just link the song or lyrics too please so we can all sing it in our heads.  lol

Seems like I am not getting notices for this thread... hummm... Maybe because I haven't posted in a while... sorry.

Agi... I looooooooooooooooooooooooove your Who Let The Dogs Out!!!  Great song to dance to... in my day ;)  lol

@crp ....Wonderful song... not heard it before... Your artwork goes perfectly... Well done... Thanks for sharing.  I will now have that tune in my head for the rest of the day... lol.  It's catchy!

@AgitatedRiot... I'm lovin' your robutzzzzzzzz... lol.  Not my kind of music... but it sure goes with the artwork.. WELL DONE!  Thanks for sharing.

edited August 2022

Llola Lane said:

Seems like I am not getting notices for this thread... hummm... Maybe because I haven't posted in a while... sorry.

Agi... I looooooooooooooooooooooooove your Who Let The Dogs Out!!!  Great song to dance to... in my day ;)  lol

@crp ....Wonderful song... not heard it before... Your artwork goes perfectly... Well done... Thanks for sharing.  I will now have that tune in my head for the rest of the day... lol.  It's catchy!

@AgitatedRiot... I'm lovin' your robutzzzzzzzz... lol.  Not my kind of music... but it sure goes with the artwork.. WELL DONE!  Thanks for sharing.

You'll never know what I'll post music-wise. I have a vast array of music genres I love.

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

You'll never know what I'll post music-wise. I have a vast array of music genres I love.

Ha.. me too.. Love just about everything.. except RAP!

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

Ha.. me too.. Love just about everything.. except RAP!

I listen to rap some are funny some just nasty Will Smith rapped not one curse word. Then again I listen to ICP Eminem and others. Fricks the young ones when I start rapping along.
    edited August 2022

"Coal Mine"

Coal Mine.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I just love your Render for Working in a Coalmine!!

Saphirewild said:

Thank you very much. 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

AgitatedRiot said:

Saphirewild said:

Thank you very much. 

Your so welcome laugh

edited August 2022

Big Bill10.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,570

Inspired by World In Flames by In this Moment + a few extras from other songs on the album.

Probably took this one too literally and so it's made for a slightly odd scene tho.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,035
    edited August 2022

AgitatedRiot said:

They really didn't do very much with this song, compared to their unrecognizable version of Are You Experienced.

Post edited by Gordig on

I listened to most of their music. I think Llola Lane forgot about this thread.

edited September 2022

I Can't Drive Fifty Five.jpg
    2000 x 3236 - 7M
    edited September 2022

Hot Rod Lincoln.jpg
    2560 x 1440 - 3M

AgitatedRiot said:

I listened to most of their music. I think Llola Lane forgot about this thread.

OMG... I did!!!!!!!!!!  Not been getting notices so out of notices out of mind :(... soooo sorry... Wonderful artworks one and all... Thanks for keeping this thread alive!

Happy 2023... I hope to check back more often... I think the forum notices are broken for me (sighs)... along with uploads... Hope it's fixed soon. 

<--checking back... Starting to get notices from Daz again... Hope everyone is well with the new year ;) 

edited January 2023

AgitatedRiot said:

Tappin my toes Agi... I love this song... and your 'hot rod' reminds me of a purple beetle bug... lol.  Well done.

Post edited by Llola Lane on

We'll keep this thread alive! I have some more ideas but time is not my friend right now so it may be a little while before I can submit something here.

SofaCitizen said:

We'll keep this thread alive! I have some more ideas but time is not my friend right now so it may be a little while before I can submit something here.

That is fine... post when you can... Now that the forum seems to be working again I have a few ideas also... Been trying to get back to being motivated but then I remembered this thread ;)  wait for it... waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

Smurfs tracking down radioactive emus in the Pilbara   cool

Well done Stezza... I've been trying to remember where I heard that song before... Then I did a search... “Radioactive” was featured in marketing for The CW's The 100 and The Vampire Diaries... I'm a huuuuuuuuuuge fan of The 100!!! 

Had to look up Pilbara too... lol.... Sounds like a lovely place to visit... but not if there are radio active emuzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... lol

Keep the artwork coming ;)

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757

thanks Llola

I had to look up what a CW was laugh

Stezza said:

thanks Llola

I had to look up what a CW was laugh

oops... yes... It's a television network... lol.

I think we need to revive this thread again. Here is a little render that was supposed to be quick without too many parts to it but I still spent way too long messing with the lighting :(

My Heart is Broken

Gallery Link

Inspiration is from the little Robot character and the song by Evanescence

Oh WOW SofaCitizen... Way to revive the thread!!!  Well done... Not heard that song before but it goes great with your artwork... Thank you for sharing it :)