Llola Lane's Song/Music/Story/Poem Inspired Render Thread... Join me if you wish!!!

Comments

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871
    edited March 2023

Out of Time

.                                                                     .     

Post edited by XaatXuun on
  • Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,050

XaatXuun said:

Out of Time

WOW if looks could kill I think your girl could do it!  Well done XaatXuun ... I looked up the lyrics and love the song too.  Thanks for sharing with us!

• hugueskrebshugueskrebs Posts: 151
    edited March 2023

Hello! I made this picture for the daz+ March render Challenge. I thought I could share it here. 
    It is based upon the classical ballet The Rite of Spring composed by Igor Stravinsky in 1910-13.

You can listen to the music on Youtube here:

(choregraphy by Pina Bausch 1978, it is my favorite version)

(reconstitution of the 1913's original choregraphy by Nijinsky)
    I made a full comment of this work in the gallery: 
    https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/4681001054765056#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1281883
    Thanks for watching!

Post edited by hugueskrebs on

hugueskrebs said:

Hello! I made this picture for the daz+ March render Challenge. I thought I could share it here. 
    It is based upon the classical ballet The Rite of Spring composed by Igor Stravinsky in 1910-13.
    Thanks for watching!

Sooooooo glad you decided to post here hugueskrebs.... Perfect artwork to go with a wonderful piece of music.  I love ballet... I used to be able to stand on my tippy toes... but alas my toes can't do it now... lol.  But I still enjoy watching and listening.  Your artwork has a lot going on in it and I enjoy looking at every little detail.  Thanks for adding it to this thread... Feel free to add more... ALL are welcome!  Stay well... hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• hugueskrebshugueskrebs Posts: 151

Llola Lane said:

hugueskrebs said:

Thanks for watching!

Sooooooo glad you decided to post here hugueskrebs.... Perfect artwork to go with a wonderful piece of music.  I love ballet... I used to be able to stand on my tippy toes... but alas my toes can't do it now... lol.  But I still enjoy watching and listening.  Your artwork has a lot going on in it and I enjoy looking at every little detail.  Thanks for adding it to this thread... Feel free to add more... ALL are welcome!  Stay well... hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you @LlolaLane for your kind words and support. I just discovered that they were other threads than the daz+ contest's ones to share our picture. So I will try to catch up when I can! See you next time! 
    smiley

hugueskrebs said:

Llola Lane said:

hugueskrebs said:

Thanks for watching!

Thank you @LlolaLane for your kind words and support. I just discovered that they were other threads than the daz+ contest's ones to share our picture. So I will try to catch up when I can! See you next time! 
    smiley

My pleasure... yes.. there are a lot of threads to look through in the forums... one could get lost.. literally... lol.  I try to look for the unusual ones...  I have a monthly challenge thread too.. https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8086366 ... This year we are traveling the globe... virtually.  You still have time to post a Hong Kong, China artwork if you'd like to join us.  All are welcome to join in the fun!

• I've been away for a couple of months now and wow, how much I've missed. Amazing renderings and interpretations of wonderful music! So inspiring to see so many creative people in one place! I love it.

I made this with inspiration from one of my favorite songs.
    Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions.

The story for the picture, if anyone is interested, can be read in my gallery.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6503199125012480#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1294732

Have a wonderful day everyone! :D

1320-1_REDIGERING.jpg
    5400 x 3038 - 5M

Coliaz said:

I've been away for a couple of months now and wow, how much I've missed. Amazing renderings and interpretations of wonderful music! So inspiring to see so many creative people in one place! I love it.

I made this with inspiration from one of my favorite songs.
    Rock You Like A Hurricane by Scorpions.

The story for the picture, if anyone is interested, can be read in my gallery.

Have a wonderful day everyone! :D

WOW Coliaz... welcome back!!!  and what an entrance you made!!!  Gonna have to show hubby your artwork.. He loves Scorpions.  ;)  Well done... Thanks for helping keep this thread alive!

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 830
    edited June 2023

I forgot to check in with this thread for a bit, until it bubbled up to the top again today. I always enjoy the renders and interpretations. smiley

hugueskrebs Wow, what a detailed and dynamic scene! The expressions and poses are just wild. Gorgeous and alive composition! heart

Coliaz Wow! Beautiful work, bringing out the detail from the shadows with your lights. POV and posing and characterization are so realistic! Amazing render! heart

Llola, I shared this one in my artist thread. Hope it's okay to share it here, and any others I make? I enjoy doing renders for my own songs. Often I work on the render scene ideas and the song production at the same time, so they work together to create an experience. This is one I did a few weeks back. The renders are post-worked to be in an NPR watercolor style.

Post edited by SapphireBlue on
    edited June 2023

SapphireBlue said:

I forgot to check in with this thread for a bit, until it bubbled up to the top again today. I always enjoy the renders and interpretations. smiley

hugueskrebs Wow, what a detailed and dynamic scene! The expressions and poses are just wild. Gorgeous and alive composition! heart

Coliaz Wow! Beautiful work, bringing out the detail from the shadows with your lights. POV and posing and characterization are so realistic! Amazing render! heart

Llola, I shared this one in my artist thread. Hope it's okay to share it here, and any others I make? I enjoy doing renders for my own songs. Often I work on the render scene ideas and the song production at the same time, so they work together to create an experience. This is one I did a few weeks back. The renders are post-worked to be in an NPR watercolor style.

Hiiii  SapphireBlue.... Yes please... more... More... MOOOOOORE!!!!!!  I love your voice and style of music.  The artwork is stupendous!!!!  :)  Well done... Feel free to add...erm.. MORE?  lol

I am adding a linky to the lyrics in case others wanna see the words.. It helps me 'sing along' if I know the words ;)

https://www.ladyincognita.com/nightandday

Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • adamsrobtadamsrobt Posts: 66

Fool For Your Stockings

Inspired by: https://youtu.be/tLeiQdkqGpM

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,790

back in the 70's in Paris where there was only one male alive in the city.... 

dans les années 70 à Paris où il n’y avait qu’un seul mâle vivant dans la ville

devil

everything is grooving for me laugh

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 830

Llola Lane said:

SapphireBlue said:

Hiiii  SapphireBlue.... Yes please... more... More... MOOOOOORE!!!!!!  I love your voice and style of music.  The artwork is stupendous!!!!  :)  Well done... Feel free to add...erm.. MORE?  lol

I am adding a linky to the lyrics in case others wanna see the words.. It helps me 'sing along' if I know the words ;)

@Llola Aw, thank you soo much! heartheartheart After I had posted this and left the house, I thought 'Oh, I should have added the link to the lyrics for Llola!" I remembered you liked seeing the lyrics alongside the song. laugh

Well, I'm slow making these, but whenever I do, I'll try and add it here if it's halfway decent. smiley

Llola, I hope you have time to do at least a few renders for the DAZ+ sale contest thread. I've missed seeing your enthusiastic entries!! I've also not had the time so far, but maybe we can get a few in... Take care and catch you soon! heart

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,216
    edited July 2023

This is what I was trying to do with the rim lights. Llola Lane

"Martin Boogie"

Post edited by AgitatedRiot on

adamsrobt said:

Fool For Your Stockings

Inspired by: https://youtu.be/tLeiQdkqGpM

oo WOW adamsrobt... I'm not a fan of ZZtop but I'll show hubby... he would love the artwork to go with the song!  Well done... and thanks for joining the fun... keep'em comin'  ;)

Stezza said:

back in the 70's in Paris where there was only one male alive in the city.... 

dans les années 70 à Paris où il n’y avait qu’un seul mâle vivant dans la ville

devil

everything is grooving for me laugh

Not heard that song before Stezza... love the artwork... Well done.. and thanks for helping keep this thread aliveeeeeeeee!!!

SapphireBlue said:

Llola Lane said:

SapphireBlue said:

@Llola Aw, thank you soo much! heartheartheart After I had posted this and left the house, I thought 'Oh, I should have added the link to the lyrics for Llola!" I remembered you liked seeing the lyrics alongside the song. laugh

Well, I'm slow making these, but whenever I do, I'll try and add it here if it's halfway decent. smiley

Llola, I hope you have time to do at least a few renders for the DAZ+ sale contest thread. I've missed seeing your enthusiastic entries!! I've also not had the time so far, but maybe we can get a few in... Take care and catch you soon! heart

Sorry it took so long for me to reply... I am NOT getting notices to email... I don't know what's wrong... I was able to create 14 artworks for the sale.... spent waaaaaay too much money.  My enthusiasm is pretty low with contests... creating over 50 last year and not even winning a mention took a lot out of me... (sighs)... It's good for my creativity if I win at least now and then!  Thank you for being so kind... Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AgitatedRiot said:

This is what I was trying to do with the rim lights. Llola Lane

"Martin Boogie"

oh WOW... I guess we are on a hard rock roll the last few artworks!  lol.  The rim lights look great Agi... well done.  ;)  

• Worthless_TalesWorthless_Tales Posts: 47
    edited August 2023

Thank you so much @LlolaLane and @SapphireBlue , I'm glad you liked it.

Wonderful posts, especially @SapphireBlue, keep up the singing. You are awesome!

Here comes another rock post from my side.
    The inspiration has come from Breaking the law by Judas Priest and You give love a bad name by Bon Jovi.

Judas Priest - Breaking the law

Bon Jovi - you give love a bad name

As usual, you can find the story for the picture in my gallery:
    https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6503199125012480#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1303268

Keep creating, keep being wonderful! :D

Post edited by Worthless_Tales on

Coliaz said:

Wonderful posts, especially @SapphireBlue, keep up the singing. You are awesome!

The inspiration has come from Breaking the law by Judas Priest and You give love a bad name by Bon Jovi.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/6503199125012480#gallery=newest&page=1&image=1303268

OMgoodness Agi... WOW... such action!  I'm sure the guitar is a fake... They wouldn't smash a real one... would they????  lol.  Such showmanship they have.  Not my kind of music but hubby likes it!  Thanks for sharing... Keep'em coming!

• aograiaograi Posts: 636

MOONLIGHT SONATA - BEETHOVEN was the music that inspired this Artwork.

aograi said:

ooo THANK YOU aograi... This is one of my favorite classical pieces :)  Artwork is stunning!  Glad you added it to the challenge.

• The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair

Inspired by another blues-rock recording, this one by Led Zeppelin from 1969:

• RafaelRafael Posts: 124

aograi said:

Superb! Magnificent!

adamsrobt said:

The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair

Inspired by another blues-rock recording, this one by Led Zeppelin from 1969:

Perfect artwork for the song adamsrobt... WOW... Thanks for helping to keep this thread alive!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,310

aograi said:

Mesmerized by the intense vibrant colors.

• Llola Lane said:

Coliaz said:

OMgoodness Agi... WOW... such action!  I'm sure the guitar is a fake... They wouldn't smash a real one... would they????  lol.  Such showmanship they have.  Not my kind of music but hubby likes it!  Thanks for sharing... Keep'em coming!

I'm glad you liked it Lola and yes it's a real guitar that he smashes. In the story, he is given the guitar by the woman who later broke his heart. Hence the guitar bears her name, the Burning Rose. :)

• Worthless_TalesWorthless_Tales Posts: 47
    edited August 2023

aograi said:

Absolutely outstanding! :D

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Coliaz said:

Llola Lane said:

Coliaz said:

I'm glad you liked it Lola and yes it's a real guitar that he smashes. In the story, he is given the guitar by the woman who later broke his heart. Hence the guitar bears her name, the Burning Rose. :)

ahhhh.. didn't know that... Poor guitar :(