Customer Appreciation Sale (NOW EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 20TH)

1234568»

Comments

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

And 70% off on the V4 Bodysuit! Any other 70% off items we should know about? :-)

• KGKG Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Genesis Gorilla was but now is not under G5 sale , DAZ, could you please check that?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

And 70% off on the V4 Bodysuit! Any other 70% off items we should know about? :-)

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/fast-grab-3d-models

• edited December 1969

Folks:

The $250 off rebate does not seem to be applying to my cart. I have over $500 dollars of inventory in my cart, and there is no rebate. With no rebate, I am not buying these things.

lmk

Spend $20 and get $1 off
    Spend $50 and get $5 off!
    Spend $100 and get $25 off!!
    Spend $500 and get $250 off!!!

The best part is that your rebate will stack with ALL your other DAZ Originals discounts. Now is the best time to buy all the products you may have missed over the year. Just make sure to add ALL of your purchases to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically. One rebate per order. Ends 8/20/12

We couldn't ask for better customers and hopefully all these MAJOR Savings will help you feel the love. Thanks!

*Excludes PA items, Platinum Club Subscriptions, Gift Certificates, $1.99 items & Resell Items

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Are you sure they are all Daz Original items, and not PA items

• edited August 2012

Probably not, so, off to empty the cart. Way too much fine print for me, and not much is actually on sale that I haven't already bought, or that I want.

Thanks for the reply.

lmk

Wow, it took me over three hours to put almost $600 in my cart, but only five minutes to delete it.

lmk

Post edited by lkendallgma_c6431c9e46 on
  • TercelTercel Posts: 100
    edited December 1969

Customer Appreciation Sale - Discrepancy between order total, order acknowledgment and credit card charge

Hi Folks,

I've submitted a ticket via this but I thought I'd share the tip here as well; for those of you who have online banking, check the amount charged to your credit card account for you recent purchase. I purchased $500.97 worth of product, discount applied of $250 and my checkout cart and order acknowledgement I received both reflected the $250.97 amount but my card was charged for the entire $500.97. It may be a one off thing that's just happened to me but it's worth a quick check now to get it fixed if you've encountered the same issue.

• Consumer573Consumer573 Posts: 282
    edited August 2012

WOW! Thanks Tercel. That's a BIGGIE!

RIght now I can't check until I see my monthly statement. I always assumed what the receipt said was what I was being charged. Appreciate the heads up.

Post edited by Consumer573 on
    edited December 1969

tercel said:
    Customer Appreciation Sale - Discrepancy between order total, order acknowledgment and credit card charge

Hi Folks,

I've submitted a ticket via this but I thought I'd share the tip here as well; for those of you who have online banking, check the amount charged to your credit card account for you recent purchase. I purchased $500.97 worth of product, discount applied of $250 and my checkout cart and order acknowledgement I received both reflected the $250.97 amount but my card was charged for the entire $500.97. It may be a one off thing that's just happened to me but it's worth a quick check now to get it fixed if you've encountered the same issue.

We have forwarded this onto a couple of people at Daz, to try and get it sorted out for you ASAP.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    tercel said:

Hi Folks,

We have forwarded this onto a couple of people at Daz, to try and get it sorted out for you ASAP.

Thanks, that's much appreciated.

• Martin_CMartin_C Posts: 164
    edited December 1969

tercel said:
    It may be a one off thing that's just happened to me but it's worth a quick check now to get it fixed if you've encountered the same issue.

At least I can confirm that it is not a general problem - after reading this I checked immediately and my card was charged correctly. I agree that it is a good idea to check your CC bills as soon as possible, but at least it seems to be a singular bug and not a general issue affecting all orders.
  • ausfireausfire Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you. I wondered why I'd got a discount on my order lol

Every dollar saved helps!!

:-)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

The discount on Jade Assassin has dropped to 20/44% http://www.daz3d.com/shop/jade-assassin . Other new items are still showing 50/65% - ydress, wild hair etc.

• winmathwinmath Posts: 127
    edited December 1969

I hope you can extend the sale a few more days since some of us are getting kicked out out of the platinum club. I've sent two requests a few days ago through support to get this fixed (109555 and 109684). But my account has yet to be fixed.

I guess this is your way off telling me I've spent way too much money already.

• Lori_TLori_T Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I had the problem of non recognition of PC status but it was fixed in time. I also found that I had paid too much for some items, put in a ticket and had some funds reinstated.
    I am very grateful for that... however it absolutely drives me nuts to be forever logging on.
    Now although Daz time is past midnight the sale is still running...
    Grab thing while you can!!!

edited December 1969

Lori_T said:
    I had the problem of non recognition of PC status but it was fixed in time. I also found that I had paid too much for some items, put in a ticket and had some funds reinstated.
    I am very grateful for that... however it absolutely drives me nuts to be forever logging on.

It's past midnight, but the midnight from Aug 19th to 20th... so there is a full Monday left to fix things. :-)

How was the order of events that you mentioned: Did they fix your PC first and then gave a refund, or the other way round?

If my problem won't/can't be solved until this evening, I consider to buy some more items without the PC and make sure that the overall amount will be 30% above the limit for the direct discounts. This way I can claim a refund for the missing discounts without killing the overall amount.

The backlash will be: If they fix my PC membership and then refund the 30% I will risk to be straight out of the PC... again.

edited December 1969

OH dear a reall catch 22 situation.

edited December 1969

then refund the 30% I will risk to be straight out of the PC... again.

It all happened together and it is still OK. I have been able to purchase some items at the correct amount. I understood that Sunday was the end of the celebrations but i see that Monday is still "live". It is 10.10 pm Monday here in Australia...
    Good luck!

edited December 1969

Lori_T said:
    then refund the 30% I will risk to be straight out of the PC... again.

It all happened together and it is still OK. I have been able to purchase some items at the correct amount. I understood that Sunday was the end of the celebrations but i see that Monday is still "live". It is 10.10 pm Monday here in Australia...
    Good luck!

OOPS it looks like I stuffed up the "Quote" system well and truly this time...

edited August 2012

chohole said:
    OH dear a reall catch 22 situation.

Not really... all they need to do is to book the new refund before they fix the PC.

Or, in theory, to fix the bugs underneath in the first place - but we want to stay realistic... ;-)

Just kidding - as a matter of fact I'm quite happy about how friendly and helpful all the stuff and mods have been with my problems.

Post edited by Martin_C on
  • edited December 1969

Been liking the sale only peeve been the sale price changes

• winmathwinmath Posts: 127
    edited December 1969

Lori_T said:

My tickets keep getting closed as solved, but my account is still not fixed.

• Kaleb242Kaleb242 Posts: 344
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the sale DAZ, but the new store is too frustrating and time consuming to use — I give up.

With only a few hours on Monday night to make purchases, it was nearly impossible to determine what I own from what I don't own by comparing itemized history (now paginated for me into 85 unsearchable pages with 10 items per page by default, or 18 pages with 50 items per page with no option to view everything on one page like the old store could do) vs. My Wishlist and My Cart.

Other major issues with the new store:
    - No warning about already owning a product when placing a product into My Cart or My Wishlist.
    - Time consuming pop-up alerts when trying to remove products from My Wishlist or Shopping Cart.
    - No "move to wishlist" button in Quick Cart, only a useless Edit Item button that goes to the product page with a quantity field.
    - Time consuming quantity number alerts.
    - Itemized Order History is now paginated, so searching within Itemized Order History using browser text search is impossible.
    - No sorting in Itemized Order History by name, date, or order number.
    - No longer have link to product pages from order history.
    - Can't search by SKU number in search bar on itemized order history page.
    - No sorting in Wishlist by name, added on date, or price.
    - No sorting in Shopping Cart by product name or unit price.

I had over $100 of products in my shopping cart by the time I vetted My Cart, but when I tried to purchase, the price doubled when my order was processing through Paypal for payment.

End result? I gave up at the 11th hour with no big purchase, lots of wasted time, and even more customer frustration...

• edited December 1969

I can feel your pain. Without being able to check if you already own an item, and Daz making difficult to check manually, they are making it extremely difficult for return customers to buy more. Fix this please Daz...

edited December 1969

tercel said:

Hi Folks,

I forgot to put this up Monday after I'd spoken to the customer service agent but my thanks to the agent who handled the issue with the price discrepancy between my cart and my credit card amount - it was all sorted and amounts adjusted within the timeline he advised me of; customer service means a lot these days and it's great to see it alive and well.

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

Was able to get two things that I missed last time around

• edited December 1969

I just seen the new store layout today and dislike it. When I search or look for anything, I have to scroll down several screen lengths to see the results and can no longer see the products tiled in columns and rows like before. The new layout just makes everything so frustrating to see and find, and the experience put me off spending money today.