Customer Appreciation Sale (NOW EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 20TH)

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I want Katya too :( Hope they fix it. I will say that I gave support a ticket with 4 items I bought that should have been in the sale but arent. I listed what I paid and how much I should have paid as well as the total and I asked for a store credit. Store credits work for me since I will spend the money at some point. Anyway it only took them a few hours and it has been fixed for me. So if you are in the same boat that is an option. Just be clear with your request.

edited August 2012

I've heard people have gotten removed from the PC for getting a refund or unsubscriping from the email, but I didn't know that also applied to getting a store credit. I'm looking at the store priced and tried to access member forum and I don't have access. So I am out of the club until the reply to my ticket.

:sadface:

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited April 2014

Post edited by bad4u on
    edited August 2012

bad4u said:

Edit: Wow. Call me surprised, Katya must have gone on sale the same time I was here on forums. Thanks Daz !

yay I wonder if my email ever got through. I sent it in a few days ago (prolly yesterday actually)

anyway I would gobble her(it) up but I'm not a PC member at the moment so I'm waiting to be reinstated so I can pick that outfit up. Thanks for the update

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,757
    edited December 1969

I've heard people have gotten removed from the PC for getting a refund or unsubscriping from the email, but I didn't know that also applied to getting a store credit. I'm looking at the store priced and tried to access member forum and I don't have access. So I am out of the club until the reply to my ticket.

The exact same thing just happened to me this afternoon. Got a store credit and BAM! I was locked out of the PC club for the third time in two months. And, of course, I'd saved a bunch of Gen 4 stuff to buy with Gen 5 stuff today, so it's all gone now. Totally a lose/lose situation.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

The exact same thing just happened to me this afternoon. Got a store credit and BAM! I was locked out of the PC club for the third time in two months. And, of course, I'd saved a bunch of Gen 4 stuff to buy with Gen 5 stuff today, so it's all gone now. Totally a lose/lose situation.

hi,

it's happen to me after a store credit too... but they were very quick , hope you'll return into the pc soon ;o)

also m5 elite hair and katya seems to be in the sales :o)))

• Lori_TLori_T Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

thadeus72 said:

hi,

it's happen to me after a store credit too... but they were very quick , hope you'll return into the pc soon ;o)

I am wondering if this is what has happened to me. I see discounts are at 50% and not 65% as they were yesterday. I have lookd at the forum - community and I do not see a members only section
    Can anyone confirm that??

Post edited by Lori_T on
  • Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited August 2012

Lori_T said:
    thadeus72 said:

hi,

I am wondering if this is what has happened to me. I see discounts are at 50% and not 65% as they were yesterday. I have lookd at the forum - community and I do not see a members only section
    Can anyone confirm that??

yes it was happened to me , all the daz original were 50% and not 65 % ... has i didn't want to miss the sales i bought themp and ask a refund before returning the pc

Post edited by Thadeus72 on
  • Lori_TLori_T Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

yes it was happened to me , all the daz orinal were 50% and not 65 % ... has i didn’t want to miss the sales i bought themp and ask a refund before returning the pc

Thanks Thadius
    I had this happen after I saw that i had some store credit just like others mentioned above. I ask myself "am I being punished for asserting my rights :-) LOL?
    I feel so frustrated that so much seems to go wrong in the new site. I am forever logging in....
    GRRRR!! ARGGGGG!!
    I have been with Daz for so very long and never has it been this bad.
    Daz Studio is great and the free programs are truly fantastic BUT Hurry up and fix the site PLEASE!!!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Lori, if you haven't already done so, please file a support ticket with zendesk, using "sales" dept as the dept needed. Give full details.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

I wish I could have afforded to take advantage of the $250 rebate deal, but I think I did pretty well yesterday: four elite skin textures, five hairstyles, V4 and M4 elite body shapes, S4 for Genesis shape, one outfit and props set...all for about $50! (A lot of that stuff was from the Photo Realism Bundle...so glad it was finally added to the sale).

Only problem is, I almost bought the Supersuit Pro Suite too, before deciding I can't really afford it right now. And now it's going to be tempting me for the next several days...so much good stuff in that bundle...and there's that $25 off a purchase of $100 deal...and I do have credit cards... :sigh:

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654
    edited December 1969

I just realized I could combine the 50%, the PC discount and another 25% off for buying $100 and get around 74% off. Anyway found a more items missing from Genesis 50% off sale - alll of the Wicked Texture items.

So my cart is waiting and hopefully this will get fixed before the sale ends. Otherwise I can wait till October or the next sale, whatever.

:-) :roll: ;-P

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

I'm still showing the 65% for PC discounts on my end...

I did see a few items yesterday that were on a good discount and the prices suddenly raised though :( I wanted to get the Pryit Hair (might have mispelled that) really bad since I passed over it in March but the price suddenly doubled when I went to checkout so I can't get it now :( I hate not having money :(

• Consumer573Consumer573 Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

I want Katya too :( Hope they fix it. I will say that I gave support a ticket with 4 items I bought that should have been in the sale but arent. I listed what I paid and how much I should have paid as well as the total and I asked for a store credit. Store credits work for me since I will spend the money at some point. Anyway it only took them a few hours and it has been fixed for me. So if you are in the same boat that is an option. Just be clear with your request.

Does anyone know if 'Katya' will work in Poser on V4? The actual listing shows Genesis, The detail for which characters it will work on says 'N/A' and the 'pre' window (if you search on 'Katya and get the return icon before going to the page) says it's for V4.

Thank you.

edited August 2012

atryeu said:

I did see a few items yesterday that were on a good discount and the prices suddenly raised though :( I wanted to get the Pryit Hair (might have mispelled that) really bad since I passed over it in March but the price suddenly doubled when I went to checkout so I can't get it now :( I hate not having money :(

FYI Pyrit Hair is showing at 65% ($6.99 PC discount right now).

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pyrit-hair

There does appear to be a glitch. When I went to check out it went temporarily to $9.98. But then to test (I already have it) I put in my CC and in the final button for approval it reverted to the correct 6.99 price.

Post edited by Consumer573 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

bad4u said:

Edit: Wow. Call me surprised, Katya must have gone on sale the same time I was here on forums. Thanks Daz !

yay I wonder if my email ever got through. I sent it in a few days ago (prolly yesterday actually)

anyway I would gobble her(it) up but I'm not a PC member at the moment so I'm waiting to be reinstated so I can pick that outfit up. Thanks for the update

You need to file a support ticket, not send emails.

Use Help at the top of the forum page, and Contact us from the drop down box, then "submit a help ticket.

everyone else has been sorted out very quickly when they have done that.

edited August 2012

yes I know that and that is what I have been doing. i opened the ticket 20+ hours ago and no reply. Sometimes they are fast sometimes they are slow and take several days. I am annoyed because I wanted to buy some stuff today. I got my refund within a few hours and I would have anticipated they could have reinstated me just as quickly.

EDIT: ANd support still isn't picking up the phone.

edited December 1969

Does anyone know if 'Katya' will work in Poser on V4? The actual listing shows Genesis, The detail for which characters it will work on says 'N/A' and the 'pre' window (if you search on 'Katya and get the return icon before going to the page) says it's for V4.

Thank you.

I can't confirm but I think she is just DSF format for daz studio based on the product detail page. I know things are not always accurate but I have to assume that much is correct. Since they haven't fixed my account I haven't purchased it yet myself.

edited December 1969

Larsmidnatt -

If you or anyone else do purchase Katya and find that it has the files for Poser and V4, kindly let me know. I'm assuming that it is Genesis, but sometimes it's both. And, as I stated in my previous posts, this one has a bit of a contradiction. I like the costume and would use it on V4A4.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,350
    edited December 1969

Looking at the product page it looks like it is for DS only.

edited August 2012

Yes, but if you do a search, it comes up under 'Katya V4', and in the applicable figures it says N/A to both Daz Genesis and Poser V4. It's incomplete in that respect, and there have been instances in the past where the big header was for Gn but it applied to V4 as well. As I said, I'm assuming just Gn, but I'm looking for someone who actually has the Katya package and can tell me for sure.

EDIT: The price just increased, so my interest level is lower.
    In looking closer at the included sheet, however, I think you're right. I see *.DSA and *.DSF only. Nothing else.

Post edited by Consumer573 on
    edited August 2012

Yes, but if you do a search, it comes up under 'Katya V4', and in the applicable figures it says N/A to both Daz Genesis and Poser V4. It's incomplete in that respect, and there have been instances in the past where the big header was for Gn but it applied to V4 as well. As I said, I'm assuming just Gn, but I'm looking for someone who actually has the Katya package and can tell me for sure. Thank you for taking the time, though.

Just an FYI on search, its terrible. When you search "Katya V4" it is actually searching for "Katya OR V4" and not "Katya and V4"

So just be aware of that with search. Because of this flaw, its better to do single word searches in many cases, otherwise you end up with a lot of garbage.

For example you can search Katya V3 and this item will still show up.

• spannahspannah Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

Looks like Michael 5 Elite Skin Texture Dave, Genesis Battle Ready Bundle, and a number of Wicked Wear still showing regular price.
    Shouldn't these be on sale as well?

edited December 1969

The only term I entered into the search was "Katya.' But I get your point.

edited December 1969

atryeu said:

FYI Pyrit Hair is showing at 65% ($6.99 PC discount right now).

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/pyrit-hair

There does appear to be a glitch. When I went to check out it went temporarily to $9.98. But then to test (I already have it) I put in my CC and in the final button for approval it reverted to the correct 6.99 price.

It was under $4 yesterday morning when I signed on though :( That evening when I came back and had time to make the purchases the hair had doubled in price along with an outfit I wanted to get as well :(

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

3rd and 4th Generation sale prices are back. Don't know why or for how long, but thought I'd mention it in case anyone missed something.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,757
    edited December 1969

3rd and 4th Generation sale prices are back. Don't know why or for how long, but thought I'd mention it in case anyone missed something.

Through Aug. 20, Daz Time.

edited December 1969

At the top of the Gen 4 category page (I assume its the same for Gen 3):

Save 50% on all Generation 4 DAZ Originals. Offer extended to August 20

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

They should be releasing some new items over the next few days too...

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Oh, great - thanks for extending the sale!