!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

1929394959698»

Comments

• I have "hide items I own" checked, and it's not doing anything. I checked and unchecked it, restarted my browser, and nothing. 

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

butterflyfish said:

I have "hide items I own" checked, and it's not doing anything. I checked and unchecked it, restarted my browser, and nothing. 

Try setting items per page to 60 or 120. I know it worked for one of the filters.

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,089
    edited February 2021

dawnblade said:

butterflyfish said:

I have "hide items I own" checked, and it's not doing anything. I checked and unchecked it, restarted my browser, and nothing. 

Try setting items per page to 60 or 120. I know it worked for one of the filters.

It was already at 60, but I just tried 120 and ALL, and nothing changed. Thanks, anyway.

edit: OK, after I wrote that, something logged me out, so I logged back in, and now it's working again. How weird is that?

Post edited by butterflyfish on

butterflyfish said:

dawnblade said:

butterflyfish said:

It was already at 60, but I just tried 120 and ALL, and nothing changed. Thanks, anyway.

edit: OK, after I wrote that, something logged me out, so I logged back in, and now it's working again. How weird is that?

It could be that users are logged off the store at Daz' midnight time. Glad it's working again.

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

New sale link leads to a blank page:

Frost Enhanced Maidens for your Scene

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

It's working now! smiley

certaintree38 said:

New sale link leads to a blank page:

Frost Enhanced Maidens for your Scene

Happens a lot when new sales are launched. The workaround is to add it to your cart, go to checkout, and open the link from there. That worked for me just now.

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020
    edited February 2021

It looks like some of the promo images might be misplaced for the Messy Apartment Prop Add-On. The FG Messy Apartment images single out some items like the robot which only seem to be included in the add on, and the single add on promo image only shows the full apartment. The apartment set description also says "you get everything you see," but not all of the items are listed as included. 

Post edited by plasma_ring on
  • JamieMJamieM Posts: 353

plasma_ring said:

It looks like some of the promo images might be misplaced for the Messy Apartment Prop Add-On. The FG Messy Apartment images single out some items like the robot which only seem to be included in the add on, and the single add on promo image only shows the full apartment. The apartment set description also says "you get everything you see," but not all of the items are listed as included. 

See this thread:  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/471601/confusing-listings-for-fg-messy-apartment-and-messy-apartment-prop-add-on#latest

• JamieM said:

plasma_ring said:

See this thread:  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/471601/confusing-listings-for-fg-messy-apartment-and-messy-apartment-prop-add-on#latest

We have reported this.

• ? why there have never been any sale prices on this item.

https://www.daz3d.com/marsa-elements  Been showing at full price everytime I checked, even in the cart.

• Catherine3678ab said:

? why there have never been any sale prices on this item.

https://www.daz3d.com/marsa-elements  Been showing at full price everytime I checked, even in the cart.

It is a new item and it was at 30% off for the first two weeks; but now it is past the 2 week introductory period. 

• Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

It is a new item and it was at 30% off for the first two weeks; but now it is past the 2 week introductory period. 

Been full price since it came out, everytime I checked. Other items were on sale and even had some additional savings for one reason or another, but not the one item I had my eye on. Oh well ... we just wait.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

Catherine3678ab said:

Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Been full price since it came out, everytime I checked. Other items were on sale and even had some additional savings for one reason or another, but not the one item I had my eye on. Oh well ... we just wait.

It had its usual intro discount for the first two weeks:

Capture.PNG
    869 x 338 - 7K
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,314
    edited February 2021

Catherine3678ab said:

Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Nope, not for me. I bought it at the  30% off introductory discount.

MARSA Elements order.jpg
    1578 x 442 - 72K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Anyone has an idea when the 'interactive licence' (IL) problem will be fixed? (see attachments)

It's more than 3 months now. I still cannot see any interactive licenses for my individual items. ILs were a much better deal for bundles, so basicly all my ILs are currently hidden from me.

SPB.jpg
    665 x 912 - 239K
    SPB_M4.jpg
    665 x 912 - 212K
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,724
    edited February 2021

lencsev said:

Anyone has an idea when the 'interactive licence' (IL) problem will be fixed? (see attachments)

It's more than 3 months now. I still cannot see any interactive licenses for my individual items. ILs were a much better deal for bundles, so basicly all my ILs are currently hidden from me.

I see a couple of mine, but both products have "manually added" instead of order number in the product library.  The rest are missing.  I don't seem to have received any receipts for the missing licenses either, I can only find receipts for the two I can see.  So what's going on is hard to tell.  I have a library scanner that can detect the license type and create a list of them and I scanned my library in the old store with it before the store update, so I know exactly which ones I have. 

cookie!_interactive_license.png
    244 x 154 - 12K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

It would have been nice if it was that way for everybody right.

• Catherine3678ab said:

Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

It was, I'm pretty sure - there may have been an issue specific to your account but it wasn't general (there would have been a lot of comment if it was).

• Richard Haseltine said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Charlie Judge said:

Catherine3678ab said:

It was, I'm pretty sure - there may have been an issue specific to your account but it wasn't general (there would have been a lot of comment if it was).

Good it wasn't general. At first I figured the store pages hadn't 'settled in' yet so wasn't concerned. But as time progressed I figured I should say something. I don't think it was specific to my account but there are a number of power lines between point A and B. Lots of construction in the area too. So whatever, hopefully one day I'll get it at an even better price. I can dream. 

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited February 2021

so where what how get a pose pack free besides the front banner and top of the sales page there is no mention how to get a free pose pack whether it is free with no purchase or if you have to buy certain number of new releases from this sale or even what the free pose pack is all that is mentioned are discounts off some

Image1dazpromo.jpg
    954 x 493 - 358K
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • Not showing the 80% off either just 60%

• ANGELREAPER1972 said:

so where what how get a pose pack free besides the front banner and top of the sales page there is no mention how to get a free pose pack whether it is free with no purchase or if you have to buy certain number of new releases from this sale or even what the free pose pack is all that is mentioned are discounts off some

We've sent in a query about this.

• Robert Freise said:

Not showing the 80% off either just 60%

Are you using Daz Original pose sets or PA sets?

• I've closed this for now - the store isn't having such techncial issues now, though I do rlaise that not everything is working, and the thread seems to be in danger of becoming another location for sales issues which splits attention from https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/449076/new-there-s-always-another-sale-sales-thread-report-issues-here#latest

This discussion has been closed.