!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• cher21_94393d8637 said:

Arkathan said:

Arkathan said:

Is anyone else getting a message at checkout saying, 

• There was an error processing this request

Haven't been able to order even free items since New Year's Eve. Tried on different browsers and different computers. Can't use store credit or cards to purchase either.

Missed a couple of good sales. 

I guess not. I still can't make any orders after loading up my store credit from Christmas... crying

Put in a Help Ticket to Sales/Accounts. Best way. Many people did have issues with not being able to place orders but there wasn't anything really clear-cut about why (although in my case, primarily an address issue - I do not live in the USA but one of the updates put me there which meant my credit card would never be approved). Regardless, I found the Help Desk very helpful, and relatively quick about helping to get things straightened out. 

I did. As soon as it happened. They fixed it earlier today.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,352

Trying to search via Vendor gives me this.

vendor.JPG
    1439 x 753 - 77K
  • scorpio said:

Reported, but works in Chrome in the short-term

Jack Tomalin said:

scorpio said:

Reported, but works in Chrome in the short-term

It wasn't, it is now though, Chrome is my preferred. 

• bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 136

Not a big thing, but want to mention that newer core figures than Millawa can't be found in core figures section: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-core-figures

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2021

i tried searching the store for michael 3.  0 results.  zed

Post edited by Mistara on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Richard Haseltine said:

Mystiarra said:

the gc email doesnt give the direct link to check the status no moars?

i always check the status before giving a gc.  sometimes the code is a phoney baloney.

The double emails, with different codes, do seem to have been fixed with the store update - and you can now get the code from the order page. You can check the code at  https://www.daz3d.com/giftcard/customer

thanks.

if i tack the gc code to the url it works like old times.  

• Not sure if this has been reported. Trying to checkout and getting " Not enough USD" message for the card I'm trying to use. I know the card is good, I made a purchase with it at another site earlier today.

• spswafford said:

Not sure if this has been reported. Trying to checkout and getting " Not enough USD" message for the card I'm trying to use. I know the card is good, I made a purchase with it at another site earlier today.

Possibly the Bank has some items still "pending" which would be holding onto funds until they are all cleared and posted?

• I know its not the bank. Bought dinner with the same card without issue.

Earlier this week picked up PC+ Annual membership with the help of DAZ support using a gift card purchase, now my membership shows as canceled (will update my ticket). FFS, this is getting ridiculous. I'm trying to be understanding, but losing my patience.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,825

...after Thursday night's Forum outage, maybe we need another thread like this on that topic.

• spswafford said:

I know its not the bank. Bought dinner with the same card without issue.

Earlier this week picked up PC+ Annual membership with the help of DAZ support using a gift card purchase, now my membership shows as canceled (will update my ticket). FFS, this is getting ridiculous. I'm trying to be understanding, but losing my patience.

Okay, was just a thought. I noticed my bank has what my mind considers a funny way of handling payments and charges.

Yes. I would too.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,845

kyoto kid said:

...after Thursday night's Forum outage, maybe we need another thread like this on that topic.

The only thing worse than a nagging spouse is one who, out of resignation, has ceased nagging.

• The funny part is, while I'm upset, sales have been lost because of the site's "upgrading" issues. DAZ is saving me money, lol.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

kyoto kid said:

Maybe, but  a thread about forum outage is a bit ... difficult to write messages in when the forum is down. wink

I had the doubtful fun of being one of those who couldn't log in the forums for more than a week. Then I got in. Happy. Next day the forum was down. Ooopsie ...

edited January 2021

...but it would get forum issues separated from this thread (evne though they appear to be related).

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Finally, after many months of trading info with Tech Support, I can once again log on to DIM. Though there are still a few problems with DIM (like it does not show thumbnails, even after re-importing them) I can at least get all the updates to products.

After enduring that mess, and then the store catastrophe, I've pretty much lost interest in all things Daz, so when (or if) I spend the last little bit of my store credit, I'll stop looking at the store or forum.

• PipefoxPipefox Posts: 113

I don't know if this has already been reported yet, my apologies if it has. 

When I click along the top blue searchbar to see the list of Vendors the only vendor listed is Daz Originals. If I type in the name of any other vendor nothing comes up. Strangely despite listing Daz Originals as the only vendor, the site is also claiming that they have (0) products.

While shopping if I try to apply the Vendor Filter to products, there's nothing to click, because the site claims there are no Vendors there either.

The Genre, Figures and Software filters seem to be working fine though.

Pipefox said:

I don't know if this has already been reported yet, my apologies if it has. 

When I click along the top blue searchbar to see the list of Vendors the only vendor listed is Daz Originals. If I type in the name of any other vendor nothing comes up. Strangely despite listing Daz Originals as the only vendor, the site is also claiming that they have (0) products.

While shopping if I try to apply the Vendor Filter to products, there's nothing to click, because the site claims there are no Vendors there either.

The Genre, Figures and Software filters seem to be working fine though.

I had this problem yesterday but its fixed now; are you using Chrome? I think Richard said it may not be fixed in other browsers.

• PipefoxPipefox Posts: 113

I'm using Safari! It was still happening early this morning, but I checked just now and it's not an issue anymore. Thanks guys! :)

• electricventures said:

Re:  I'm now seeing reports that suggests that my ISP, CenturyLink pushed a firmware update to my fiber router (they use McAfee's security product - I don't), resulting in Daz3d being intermittently blocked (and DIM not working).   Not sure what to do next.  Haven't been able to logon to DIM for a couple weeks.

Re:  Wonder now how DAZ is gonna handle a major DSL/ISP provider blocking their software. There has to be a lot of DAZ users with CenturyLink as their ISP, modem supplier.

Re:  I think you can circumvent your ISP blocking sites by using a VPN provider

Re:  For now, I'm using the free ProtonVPN , and DIM is now working, but slower

Good news!    Today, DIM gave me the option to download  a new version of DIM and a new version of Daz Studio (4.15).   After doing so, I find that I no longer need the VPN, and can connect to Daz and DIM without problem.  Don't know if it was a coincidence, but I'm happy!     :-)

..another IM update? 

..and another Daz one as well. 

Still on the 4.12.0.47 beta here as it's been so stable.. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,845

I just got a new release email from Saul 3D, but it was a Daz 3D email for today's new releases. Is Daz about to change its name?

xyer0 said:

I just got a new release email from Saul 3D, but it was a Daz 3D email for today's new releases. Is Daz about to change its name?

I doubt it. It happens from time to time (rarely, but often enough that I have seen it before) that a Daz employee forgets to send the daily mail from the daz3d email account and uses his own ... ooopsie.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,146

I almost deleted it!  But I looked at the true sender and saw DAZ3d in there.

Dana

You are probably not the only one ... they sent it again from the proper email adress.

• Abstract SoulAbstract Soul Posts: 159
    edited January 2021

spswafford said:

Not sure if this has been reported. Trying to checkout and getting " Not enough USD" message for the card I'm trying to use. I know the card is good, I made a purchase with it at another site earlier today.

Had the same problem and it turns out it was a duplicated order generated from store credit in my case. check your DAZ store credit page to check if there is any negative amount charged. (seems like a store bug) You will need to file a ticket. People at the help center were really nice and solved the problem within a couple of days.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,354

Haven't seen it mentioned, but the Product page and Product Library entry don't show all download methods for SteamPunk Furniture, but it does show in DIM.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,668

I paid for Ludovica about three hours before this message.

https://www.daz3d.com/ludovica-hd-for-genesis-8-female

So far it isn't showing up in DAZ Install Manager or DAZ Connect.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,550

DIM showed 3 product updates today. They show up in Daz Studio as duplicate products. Daz Studio Smart Content now shows 2 products with the same name for the following products:
    Only Dress for Genesis 8 Female
    SBibb Kitten Poses and Morph
    Reindeer Irradiator and Poses

Any attempt to access "More Information" from Daz Studio for these products displays Gateway Timeout. 

I submitted a help request.

This discussion has been closed.