Sakura 8

1353637383941»

Comments

  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 13,040

    We we was kids frozen potatoes or ice cubes were used to numb the ear lobes before piercing and it was done at home with a very large sewing needle sterilized with a lighter's/match's flames and then dipped in rubbing alcohol. Usually only teenage girls underwent that ritual but sometimes a teenage boy would get one of his ears pierced "pirate/sailor style" or Glarus/Appenzel/and some other places in Switzerland.

  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,122

    OK, yea, I know...but I wanted to try this bathing suit, and this seemed to be a pretty typical cheeky anime pin-up type of pose for the beach.  cheeky  Also trying a potrait tip from a youtube video I watched that said to set the camera far away and zoom in to reduce distortion.  Seemed to work!

  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,214

    Nice! So Z-translate the camera back, then right-mouse and drag the focal zoom? Or left mouse to dolly zoom?

  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,122

    The focal zoom in...it was this video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZLHilZtTO0

  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,214

    Thanks!

  • benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 374

    Nice! I love the Sakura character, she always gives good renders. 

  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,122
    dawnblade said:

    Thanks!

    No problem!  There are a lot of good videos by him.  I also like the one on how to create a HDRI from a DAZ render (called speeding up renders or something) and the "make your own ghost lights" video.

  • HylasHylas Posts: 1,403
    3dOutlaw said:

    OK, yea, I know...but I wanted to try this bathing suit, and this seemed to be a pretty typical cheeky anime pin-up type of pose for the beach.  cheeky  Also trying a potrait tip from a youtube video I watched that said to set the camera far away and zoom in to reduce distortion.  Seemed to work!

    Very cute! yes

  • dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,214

    Thanks!

    3dOutlaw said:
    dawnblade said:

    Thanks!

    No problem!  There are a lot of good videos by him.  I also like the one on how to create a HDRI from a DAZ render (called speeding up renders or something) and the "make your own ghost lights" video.

    He is good. I'm watching how to make characters look more realistic. yes

  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 2,836

    Sakura in the back and the male morph off Sakura in red.

    4 Anime Characters by tkdrobert

  • DivamakeupDivamakeup Posts: 9,308
    tkdrobert said:

    Sakura in the back and the male morph off Sakura in red.

    4 Anime Characters by tkdrobert

    Adorable crew!! Is that Hitomi in blue? I've been wanting her for AGES. I keep missing it when she's been on sale. 

    I'm loving the Sakura renders! I hope people post more! :D

  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 2,836
    tkdrobert said:

    Sakura in the back and the male morph off Sakura in red.

    4 Anime Characters by tkdrobert

    Adorable crew!! Is that Hitomi in blue? I've been wanting her for AGES. I keep missing it when she's been on sale. 

    I'm loving the Sakura renders! I hope people post more! :D

    Indeed that is Hitomi in blue.

  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 2,836

    This is a remake of an oder render.  The orginal image was done with Hitomi in 3Delight.  This one is IRAY with Sakura 8.  Post-work was done on both.

    The Major 2 by tkdrobert

     

     

  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,122

    Was having a heck of a time finding the "right" SciFi uniform for my Sakura renders, now I got it, time to start playing!  (Don't even think it was marketed as a sci fi outfit, but it looks that way to me!)

     

  • 3dOutlaw said:

    Was having a heck of a time finding the "right" SciFi uniform for my Sakura renders, now I got it, time to start playing!  (Don't even think it was marketed as a sci fi outfit, but it looks that way to me!)

     

    I think it's a great base mesh for a sci-fi uniform. Maybe customize the textures to match something specific to your "crew" and it you're off to the races.

    I just got Sakura 8 myself and think I am going to need a lot of help. Right now the eyes are the big problem. I want to have Sakura's body at 100%, but dial her face/head down about 50% to emulate something closer to Aiko 3. However the eyes look terrible and go a little crossed when trying this. Scaling the head down does not work, nor scaling the eyes and the lenses. Nor does removing them and scaling up Gen8's default eyes.

    I've read the first 14 or so pages of the thread, so forgive me if this has already been answered.

    I appreciate the help.

    Cheers -

Sign In or Register to comment.