Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• shg0816_13461e8196shg0816_13461e8196 Posts: 285
    edited December 1969

Maybe this has been addressed, but what about the vouchers?

I'm getting charged a monthly fee, I see the $1.99 stuff, which is fine, but I have not recieved the $6.00 voucher for this month.

Is this being addressed?

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

shg0816 said:

I'm getting charged a monthly fee, I see the $1.99 stuff, which is fine, but I have not recieved the $6.00 voucher for this month.

Is this being addressed?

There is a coupon instead. See the PC members forum and/or newsletter announcement. July coupon is here : http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3362/
  • shg0816_13461e8196shg0816_13461e8196 Posts: 285
    edited December 1969

:lol:

adamr001 said:
    shg0816 said:

Is this being addressed?

There is a coupon instead. See the PC members forum and/or newsletter announcement. July coupon is here : http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3362/

Thank you!! :D

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

I'm having an issue with my subscription. I won't call it a "problem" because it is not affecting me in a negative way...I still have all my benefits: my membership is listed as Active, I'm seeing PC prices and able to purchase items at PC prices, and I still have access to the Members Only forum.

The issue is that my subscription was scheduled to auto-renew or expire on 6/29. I didn't have a card or other payment method saved at the time, and as far as I can tell, I have not yet been billed for this month's membership. Since then there has been no change to my Active status or renewal date. At this point I'm not sure whether I'm in my grace period and my benefits could be cut off at any time, or whether this is the free month that many members got but was never added to my account, or whether I should expect a charge of $7.95 to come across at some point. While I'm hopeful that it's the free month, any of these scenarios would be acceptable to me--I just want to know where I stand. And I'd like to avoid reaching the point where my benefits end and I find that I'm not able to extend my membership (if I choose to do so) because it's past the grace period.

Hoping to avoid putting a ticket in...again, this is not causing me any problems right now, and I know Support has their hands full helping people who do have problems.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343
    edited December 1969

I had exactly the same scenario with an auto-renew for June 16. But I put in a ticket. Response was quick; they said they would be taking the money out in July and that I would get a free month. Perfect. Immediately thereafter my account went into "suspended" status and the response to my reopened ticket was "please be patient". I might have been better waiting to see what happened. I can't speak for daz but that was my recent experience.

• AnatisAnatis Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

I put a ticket in to cancel and ask for a refund -- and they just closed the ticket without an answer.

I am not impressed.

edited December 1969

Anatis, if you did that around the 3rd or so of July, they had some issues with Zendesk, and a lot of tickets just got closed. Same for me; I just reopened mine and the response was very quick. Not too helpful (see above), but quick.

• maxie-onlinemaxie-online Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Glad to see some have their PC memberships sorted ... My PC membership (which disappeared in June without my knowledge) is not active yet, although I - in an act of despair - even started a new PC subscription in the first days of July (i.e. paid the abt. 29 dollars) and contacted the support (request #106504) ...

Is it possible via the forum to have my PC membership activated? At least the new one?

Although on a tight budget, I would be glad to have finally at least this new PC membership. .I do not complain and do not ask for a refund ... We were given so much wonderful software for free this year, so why should I start counting peas now. But apart from the automatic message about receipt of my post to support, I did not get any answer yet, nor is the problem solved. And I really would like to have the PC membership again.

Seeing some have access to PC now, makes hope ...

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Platinum club subscription still not showing. I have access to the PC forum, so I suppose that is something.

• edited December 1969

I was having problems with the billing. My bank show a charge to my card this month in the amount of PC renewal, but there is nothing in my order history corresponding to it. Guess it doesn't really matter now that I'm not a PC member anymore. This idiot (me) went messing around in my account settings and got my PC membership suspended. I didn't know what would happen, but now I do. I needed to cut back on my spending for a while anyway. Later on, after my finances are in a better situation, I'll sign up again. I do hope that the billing issue will be resolved by then.

I do need to do something about my curiosity. Otherwise don't click on something just to see what happens.

• ScazyScazy Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Please, give us just information: what to do. Wait? Sign again with new subscription? The silence is not the best way to solve. Say: "Wait. The problem will be solved." Just a little pitty to pay & not to have. I`ll going to wait, but need to know for what. "A watched pot is long in boiling."

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I was having problems with the billing. My bank show a charge to my card this month in the amount of PC renewal, but there is nothing in my order history corresponding to it. Guess it doesn't really matter now that I'm not a PC member anymore. This idiot (me) went messing around in my account settings and got my PC membership suspended. I didn't know what would happen, but now I do. I needed to cut back on my spending for a while anyway. Later on, after my finances are in a better situation, I'll sign up again. I do hope that the billing issue will be resolved by then.

I do need to do something about my curiosity. Otherwise don't click on something just to see what happens.

I suggest that maybe a support ticket to sales would help you sort out your problems.
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited July 2012

Take a look at you bank/credit card company - Paypal is known to pay monthly, even when you cancelled your membership here at Daz.

Post edited by Kerya on
  • TastigerTastiger Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

I've been a good little submissive and have taken everything the new site / store has thrown at me the last few weeks - unable to download, double billing etc.

I've been patient, however this may be the issue that breaks the camel's back....

8 days ago I submitted a support ticket as my platinum club had not auto renewed and I have not seen a reply, however this morning in my inbox I find a receipt for my platinum club renewal - sounds good until I look at the details...

Invoice #100099540
    Platinum Club Monthly Membership $29.95

I have amended my original support ticket but I hope that by posting here it will draw attention to the issue more quickly

not happy at all...

invoice.jpg
    782 x 300 - 21K
  • TastigerTastiger Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

Tastiger said:
    I've been a good little submissive and have taken everything the new site / store has thrown at me the last few weeks - unable to download, double billing etc.

I've been patient, however this may be the issue that breaks the camel's back....

8 days ago I submitted a support ticket as my platinum club had not auto renewed and I have not seen a reply, however this morning in my inbox I find a receipt for my platinum club renewal - sounds good until I look at the details...

Ah...
    disregard the rant I just received an email telling me I have $22 credit in my account (not as good as $22 in my bank - but it's a start) although I'm not sure why my newsletter subscription was cancelled though.....

newsletter.jpg
    680 x 322 - 33K
  • DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

There is a known issue with our web site, that when a store credit is given, the newsletter subscription gets turned off. You cam simply fix this by going to My Account > Newsletter Subscriptions > and check the box. All done.

• RGuineyRGuiney Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Same here. I just logged a support / help ticket with the Sales dept. I renewed my PC membership on 06-15-12 and paid the $29.95 9it came out of my bank account then) and today 07-16-12 I got billed another $29.95 instead of the $7.95. Hopefully they will get this reversed.

edited December 1969

Penname said:
    I had exactly the same scenario with an auto-renew for June 16. But I put in a ticket. Response was quick; they said they would be taking the money out in July and that I would get a free month. Perfect. Immediately thereafter my account went into "suspended" status and the response to my reopened ticket was "please be patient". I might have been better waiting to see what happened. I can't speak for daz but that was my recent experience.

Thanks for the info, Penname. My PC subscription was suspended yesterday, and after it was I was able to reactivate it for $7.95. I did so and now my new end date is two months in the future, so it looks like I did get the free month. :) Hope this works for you, too.
  • MarcosDKMarcosDK Posts: 120
    edited December 1969

RGuiney said:
    Same here. I just logged a support / help ticket with the Sales dept. I renewed my PC membership on 06-15-12 and paid the $29.95 9it came out of my bank account then) and today 07-16-12 I got billed another $29.95 instead of the $7.95. Hopefully they will get this reversed.

That also has happened to me. I opened a support tiket. It is the second time this happens to me. I felt a deja-vu :-(

Now they will give me another coupon, but I didn't want to spend more this month.

edited December 1969

dkmarcos said:
    RGuiney said:

That also has happened to me. I opened a support tiket. It is the second time this happens to me. I felt a deja-vu :-(

Now they will give me another coupon, but I didn't want to spend more this month.
    If you ask for it, they should be able to give you a refund instead of store credit.

edited December 1969

It finally all worked out and I got a couple of free months, which works for me. Britney was great, told me to buy a new membership and she would refund the difference. When I signed on, a membership was already in my cart, and it came through at the $7.95 instead of the $29 whatever. I couldn't be happier with the quick resolve.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Several times now I've seen someone or other ask about the annual renewal (as in, there doesn't seem to be one in the store any more). My renewal isn't due until November, but I'm still hoping to see an official DAZ answer before then.

Hint, hint...

(Having the PC woes fixed by then would be a nice bonus, and make me feel more like renewing in the first place.)

edited December 1969

Penname said:
    It finally all worked out and I got a couple of free months, which works for me. Britney was great, told me to buy a new membership and she would refund the difference. When I signed on, a membership was already in my cart, and it came through at the $7.95 instead of the $29 whatever. I couldn't be happier with the quick resolve.

Looks like they gave me two months, too...not just one. Nice! :-D
  • Doc TishDoc Tish Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Just spent 3 days re-upping my PC annual --

I read your info post on Credit cards -- I still REALLY want to use that option as little as possible (If at all)

Is there a good reason why PayPal can not be used for this?

lt

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

Hi.
    I was also suspended from the PC. My monthly payment comes from my credit card automatically, but to sign up again would have me paying for July again.
    Any way around this?

Thanks.
    R

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,327
    edited December 1969

Contact support by submitting a support ticket.

• trilltrill Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

Okay first off, I submitted a support ticket about this.

It seem that when my PC monthly renewal came up (today) instead of $7.95, DAZ charged $29.95 on my credit card that I have listed. I have asked for a refund of the difference to my credit card (fingers crossed). :smirk:

C'mon guys, what is with the store program? Can't your IT or the vendor IT unit fix this mess. It looks like this is not just a random occurance. :-/

ARGHHHHH!!!!!!

Ok vent over. ;-P

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,327
    edited December 1969

They are working on the problem. Until then you have to submit a support ticket which you've already done.

• sandraylnsandrayln Posts: 39
    edited December 1969

Also charged $30 for renewal instead of the usual $8-ish. Already opened a support ticket on it, but I'm starting to get frustrated. I know this is new software and there were bound to be glitches; I'm a professional programmer - trust me, I get it, there WILL be bugs. But the scale and scope of the problems are starting to make me question the pre-release testing and whether the $2 models are worth the hassle. It seems like the regular store stuff was tested, but nobody really worked through the PC subscriptions and services before the store was rolled out. Maybe that's not true at all, but that's what it feels like.

• moatmaimoatmai Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

Two days ago, my Platinum Club membership yet expired again - I have nearly lost count of how many times it's happened now.

It was fixed once in late May, again in early June, then again in late June. My membership expired again on July 21 (I noticed this in the middle of an off-hours shopping spree) and I dutifully opened a support ticket. After not receiving a response within 24 hours, I gave DAZ a phone call today.

I spoke to a very nice and understanding sales support gentleman named Jesse who proceeded to credit my account with $22 so I could renew the last Platinum Club membership without shelling out $30. This worked: Once again I am a Platinum Club member. If you should run into a similar problem (heaven forbid), I suggest you take the same route: Call DAZ by phone, be polite and they'll do the best they can to fix the situation asap.

In late June, I had hoped it'd be the last time I had to worry about this. Now I'm setting a reminder for August 23 and wait whether the same problem happens yet again. Until now, I have tried to remain calm and patient but if this actually ends up happening each month... oh well, I'll burn that bridge when I get there.