Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• jr5jr5 Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

Just came back to DAZ forum and my PC membership didn't renew in June or July. Which actually works out as I had a massive HD failure and have only now have been trying to get DAZ and all of the poser content back together - that added with how the "changes" have happened to the store and forums means I haven't felt like buying or rendering - so in a way not having to pay for June and July PC works out okay - don't know if I'll bother with August either

• ScazyScazy Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Well... most of my PC-problems were solved by re-buying the Membership. This solution was found as an answer on one of my tickets. Also they helped to refund me the purchase price. :-)

• ArvanorArvanor Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

Is it not possible to purchase an Annual Membership with PayPal?

• ArvanorArvanor Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

I tried to purchase the annual membership but i don't have the possibility to purchase with PayPal anymore. That is strange because in the additional description in the store it says you can purchase with Paypal. I don't have a normal credit card anymore because i don't want to and not anyone in Germany has a credit card. Normal products are strangely enabled to purchase with Paypal. So if this problem stays Daz doesn't get any money from me anymore. This is real lame! The new store is just awful!

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Something that has always been used as a workaround (this issue happened for many years at the old store too) is to use Paypal to buy a gift certificate (now gift cards)

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/gift-card/

Then redeem it and use that for your renewal

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I've been asking about annual renewals for weeks, and I haven't got an answer yet. In the old store, there was a monthly starting membership and a monthly renewal at a lower price minus the startup fee, and an annual starting membership and an annual renewal at a lower price minus the startup fee. I can't find any way to buy an annual renewal in the new store, all I can find is "JOIN NOW!" links. I don't want to join, I joined years ago.

My membership runs out in November; a reply before then would be nice.

I don't think I'm missing a renewal option right under my nose, but the store is such a mess it's a lot more difficult to find things now. It's been two months — how much longer?

• WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

My monthly renewal didn't renew. It did the last time. I am tired of all of this. I am not going to try any more. I have spent the last of my money at Daz. There are other places to spend it. Best of luck Daz.

• LillianaLilliana Posts: 99
    edited July 2012

It is obvious that maybe this situation needs to reported. Changing my Billing date Arbitrarily WITHOUT notice is a serious issue. I feel as though I have been denied the product I paid for with all this changes in the billing system and the program without sufficient notification in direct violation of Daz's own Member Agreement.

I could overlook the Program changes... But not this billing change. And yes a ticket has been submitted.

My billing date is the 29th and has been since I started. Deactivating my account prior to the 29th because of my billing date has changed without notice? NO ONE was told of this change and it is a serious issue.

Post edited by Lilliana on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

At this point we are unsure whether it is by design or a system glitch. You did the right thing by submitting a ticket.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,742
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    At this point we are unsure whether it is by design or a system glitch. You did the right thing by submitting a ticket.

FWIW, I've been going round and round on a similar date change issue for nearly a month now, and the upshot seems to be that while Customer service can see the dates being changed and "corrected' in my account on THEIR system, I can't see those changes reflected on my account page. The last I'd heard, it had been forwarded to the actual programmers for review, which would seem to indicate that there are two parts of the system that aren't handing off data in the correct manner.

So, yeah, the only thing to do is to submit a ticket and keep following up on it. Customer service is swamped and their systems may be telling them that something is fixed even though you're not seeing any results.

edited December 1969

Until then I have been screwed out of the July Coupon... I was hoping I could find SOMETHING to use it on.

So to say this least, this is a denial of the service I paid for.

Frank0314 said:

FWIW, I've been going round and round on a similar date change issue for nearly a month now, and the upshot seems to be that while Customer service can see the dates being changed and "corrected' in my account on THEIR system, I can't see those changes reflected on my account page. The last I'd heard, it had been forwarded to the actual programmers for review, which would seem to indicate that there are two parts of the system that aren't handing off data in the correct manner.

So, yeah, the only thing to do is to submit a ticket and keep following up on it. Customer service is swamped and their systems may be telling them that something is fixed even though you're not seeing any results.

• BatronyxBatronyx Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Ok. I don't keep up with these forums a lot, but I do shop. And I do like to peek in on the Members Only forum from time to time since that is one of my 'benefits'. Today I can't get in.

My account info says my subscription status is 'suspended' so I guess this is another auto renew failure. Clicking 'activate' wants to charge me $29.95 ( I'm not paying that)

Payment history doesn't show anything billed for July but I was able to collect the July Coupon and PC Freebies just fine earlier this month.

My login credentials won't work to file a bug a report ( separate system needing different credentials? )

Who do I contact, and through what prescribed channel to get this corrected?

edited December 1969

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Batronyx said:
    Ok. I don't keep up with these forums a lot, but I do shop. And I do like to peek in on the Members Only forum from time to time since that is one of my 'benefits'. Today I can't get in.

My account info says my subscription status is 'suspended' so I guess this is another auto renew failure. Clicking 'activate' wants to charge me $29.95 ( I'm not paying that)

Payment history doesn't show anything billed for July but I was able to collect the July Coupon and PC Freebies just fine earlier this month.

My login credentials won't work to file a bug a report ( separate system needing different credentials? )

You don't need to file a bug report, you need to file a support ticket, using the "Help" button at the top of the page and then "Contact Us"/"Submit a Ticket"
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Yes. Thanks Frank. I was referring to the bug report link listed in the first post of this thread though.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Batronyx said:

You don't need to file a bug report, you need to file a support ticket, using the "Help" button at the top of the page and then "Contact Us"/"Submit a Ticket"

Will do. Thanks for the help. :)

edited December 1969

The bug reporting system requires you to sign up for an account. Many just use their DAZ info for there account.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    The bug reporting system requires you to sign up for an account. Many just use their DAZ info for there account.

I suspected as much when I saw "MANTIS" in the title. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493
    edited July 2012

Quoting from the first message for this thread:

"Many PC Members are not showing up as a PC Member in their account, is that across the board or could those members have an issue that needs checked into?
    We need email addresses for those who are affected. The web developers believes most of these should be working now. Please log a bug ticket in our bug tracker so we can take care of it. Login here: https://bugs.daz3d.com/ Now in the top right corner under Project, select DAZ Web Search, and then select Report an Issue. Give as much information as possible of the problem and we will dive into fixing it for you."

I did as asked. Weeks later, nothing has changed. Now people are being told to submit tickets instead. Is that for other issues, or has the initial message been superseded? If so, it should be updated. Asking for everything to be fixed at once maybe unreasonable, but clear communication points which don't require wading through long threads would be very welcome.

Post edited by Cbird on
    edited December 1969

Well "dive into fixing it for you" must not mean what it used to. Either that or things are really bad: I'm still not back in, and haven't gotten any kind of reply beyond.the automated acknowledgment. I kind of miss good old days when I first fell in love with this site. . .

edited December 1969

They aren't acknowledging Ticket's again...

I had to call and speak with Britney directly only to learn or a very poorly thought out work around...

Batronyx said:
    Well "dive into fixing it for you" must not mean what it used to. Either that or things are really bad: I'm still not back in, and haven't gotten any kind of reply beyond.the automated acknowledgment. I kind of miss good old days when I first fell in love with this site. . .
  • info_7ab70978f3info_7ab70978f3 Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

I don't have any good will left. The bit about me paying the renewal fee with some kind refund is a deal killer

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

For what it's worth, that isn't happening with all monthy PC memberships. I let mine expire and then was able to buy another month during my grace period, and paid only $7.95. And many people (including myself) have reported getting one to two extra months free after manually extending their membership.

That having been said, for those that were stuck with paying the full price and then getting a refund, I can see why you'd be angry about that. I probably would not have extended my membership if I'd had to pay $29.95 to do it.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

Deal killer? Not only would it be that, but to me...if some got to renew late at the regular price and got one or two months free as well, everyone having an issue should get the same treatment! If it were my business, I'd feel it to be unethical to do otherwise.

Dana

edited December 1969

Argh... I just got locked out of PC again. Right after I got a price protection on some items, so I'm really beginning to think that there's some kind of bug being introduced at the Customer Service level, as it's happened at least three times now.

Then again, I'm still waiting on some kind of resolution to the ticket that I originally posted back at the beginning of June and which has gone back and forth a dozen times... and they still can't even replicate the problem.

So, looks like I kiss the Genesis part of the current sale goodbye and Daz loses the items from Gen 4 I was going to move over from my wishlist.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Argh... I just got locked out of PC again. Right after I got a price protection on some items, so I'm really beginning to think that there's some kind of bug being introduced at the Customer Service level, as it's happened at least three times now.

Then again, I'm still waiting on some kind of resolution to the ticket that I originally posted back at the beginning of June and which has gone back and forth a dozen times... and they still can't even replicate the problem.

So, looks like I kiss the Genesis part of the current sale goodbye and Daz loses the items from Gen 4 I was going to move over from my wishlist.

Can you submit a ticket specific to being unsubscribed to the PC, if this happened when you received store credit as a refund. Please. Use sales dept on the Zendesk ticket, and specify that your were unsubscribed when you recieved the credit.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Can you submit a ticket specific to being unsubscribed to the PC, if this happened when you received store credit as a refund. Please. Use sales dept on the Zendesk ticket, and specify that your were unsubscribed when you recieved the credit.

I already did. Talked to a few other people the same thing has happened to, as well, so it does seem to be a real bug.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited August 2012

chohole said:

I already did. Talked to a few other people the same thing has happened to, as well, so it does seem to be a real bug.
    I got a better-sale credit yesterday, and today I'm not a PlatClub member even though I should be through October. :grrr: I've put in a zendesk ticket (#109569).

It's Thursday, and I can't get into the Member's Only forum for the clickfest! :ahhh:

screenshot.16-08-2012_09_.48_.06_.png
    564 x 87 - 673B
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

I got a better-sale credit yesterday, and today I'm not a PlatClub member even though I should be through October. :grrr: I've put in a zendesk ticket (#109569).

It's Thursday, and I can't get into the Member's Only forum for the clickfest! :ahhh:
    I'm back in the PlatClub! Thanks, DAZzlers!

• Fabricius ParmaFabricius Parma Posts: 67
    edited December 1969

Hello, (sorry not good to speak your language).
    I no longer receives a newsletter last month.
    Last week my subscription to PC Canceled indicated. Today my subscription to PC indicates (with happiness) "active status".
    When I wanted to buy "Renaissance Male Clothing For Genesis" $ 1, its price in cart was $ 19. This price was the same for me two days ago. Today it is a $ 9.98.
    I do not know why these things happen.:ohh:
    peace