Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

1181920212224»

Comments

• edited December 1969

My Platinum Club membership was suspended without notice, and I lost access without even realizing it. This is disappointing, though I suppose I can wait a couple of months before renewing to let site issues get resolved.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

submit a support ticket to Sales.

• swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

My platinum club renewal is up on 1st october and I usually pay for the year using paypal.

Though am I correct in understanding the annual option is no longer available and I cannot use paypal to get a monthly purchase for the Platinum club.??

S.K.

• edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/platinum-club-annual-membership

**Coupons can not be used to purchase the Platinum Club Membership. The Platinum Club Annual Membership can only be purchased with Paypal, Discover, American Express, VISA, MastCard or a gift certificate. If you purchased this subscription with Paypal, and decide to cancel, you MUST also cancel with Paypal. Canceling only on the DAZ site does not fully cancel the membership, and you may be charged for additional months.

Its cancelling that's the problem not paying

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

My platinum club renewal is up on 1st october and I usually pay for the year using paypal.

Though am I correct in understanding the annual option is no longer available and I cannot use paypal to get a monthly purchase for the Platinum club.??

S.K.

DAZ_bfurner Posted: 03 August 2012 01:17 PM
    What we are working on:
    * We are testing the PayPal tool for the ability to purchase Platinum Club Memberships
    * Working on implementing the grace period for Platinum Club Membership lapses

Nothing new since then.

• edited December 1969

I lost my Platinum Club access over the weekend.It was purchased on 4/2/12 so it has six months left.I sent a ticket but have gotten no reply

• Proxima ShiningProxima Shining Posts: 969
    edited December 1969

Hi. Since this seems to be the thread to ask questions regarding PC subscription problems, I would like to ask whether anyone knows if some solution was found, or is at least bein worked on, regarding us people who do not have our PC membership listed under My Subscriptions. We have all PC membership benefits (shopping at PC prices, access to Members Only forum) but we don´t have our PC subscription listed anywhere in our accounts and cannot manage it.

There are actually a lot of us, some are monthly subscribers and some annual, and we gather in the You have no subscriptions thread. About one month ago DAZ_bfurner seemed to be trying to help, but I am not sure s/he ever truly understood the problem correctly and it´s been a very long time since one of the DAZ representatives replied to our thread, whilst our problem still remains. It seems they have forgotten us again, or ignore us on purpose because they have other things to do, which they consider more important (like repairing the still sometimes buggy site).

Now PC Anniversary sale has started and if some of us wanted to renew, we don´t know how and whether it is possible at all under these circumstances (=we cannot manage our PC subscription). We don´t even know when our membership will expire! And yes, several of us filled support tickets but those either got ignored or were closed without our problem actually being resolved. This is how DAZ "cares" about their paying customers.

• Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 212
    edited October 2012

It isn't helping that the column headers in the PC Subscription page don't seem to match what the PC membership actually does and how we get it and use it....

I don't like the idea, but it's looking more and more as if the shiny new store software is a very poor fit for DAZ's business model and customers. But we're stuck with it now, all we can do is hope for the best.

Well of course we're not stuck with it; DAZ may be for a while at least, but we can easily shop elsewhere, or in my case I was already doing so a lot of the time and I'm now spending even less here. This whole thing reminds me of the great Content Parasite Web Sabotage event, which they announced with a "Behold! A shiny new place to shop!", and some of us laughed, some of us cried, and both the criers and the laughers spent less there than ever before. It must have hurt their business badly. This new site must be hurting DAZ badly. I hope both recover, really I do, but I'm not holding my breath. When I rang them to give some feedback shortly after the new launch they said it would take "about a month" to get the site "here we want it to be".

They got that month from the same shop they bought their "Soon™" from...

Post edited by Fire Angel on