Update on Issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

$9.98 is the correct price - it was available for $1 very briefly as part of launching the new site, that isn't its regular price.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited August 2012

please someone check my status ,if I am pc member or not.

in my account I am PC member of annual membersip , and next pay ment day is 4/19/2013.
    but now I can not see PCmember forum , and every PC items do not shown as the PC 1.99prices

and I throw some pc products eg classic rolled hair to my cart, and chek it, but the price never change.

can I need to send ticket to help center?

Now I am waiting reply about another recall products, so I want not to send double tickets to help center.

it seems same case of Cybersox13 pr kick Air8p

I am quite used to daz bug so not suprise this time , just waitting they correct it.

pcerroer2.JPG
    756 x 106 - 20K
    Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

in my account I am PC member of annual membersip , and next pay ment day is 4/19/2013.
    but now I can not see PCmember forum , and every PC items do not shown as the PC 1.99prices

and I throw some pc products eg classic rolled hair to my cart, and chek it, but the price never change.

Now I am waiting reply about another recall products, so I want not to send double tickets to help center.

I am quite used to daz bug so not suprise this time , just waitting they correct it.

We will help get this taken care of today. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

edited December 1969

>>DAZ_bfuner
    it seems good and calm down to me , that daz administrator clearly replyed my ploblem..

ok I can wait, so hope daz correct it untill generation 5 genesis sale finish,

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,742
    edited August 2012

I'm back in the PlatClub! Thanks, DAZzlers!

I'm back as well, but... you might want to take a look in your subscriptions and see if you see what I see... (see attachment. Good grief.)

Okay Daz, I'm in the Platinum Club X three times now, so that means that everything that's 65%off should now have an extra two 30%s off on top of that, right? So is that off the Original price, in which case Daz needs to start paying me for everything I buy now, or is it off the 65% on the current sale, so that an item that was $100.00 is now $17.15?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... ha! :coolgrin:

Resized.jpg
    998 x 650 - 52K
    Post edited by Cybersox on
  • Fabricius ParmaFabricius Parma Posts: 67
    edited December 1969

$9.98 is the correct price - it was available for $1 very briefly as part of launching the new site, that isn't its regular price.

hi Richard, it happened at the launch of the new site that it happened.
    This is not a serious thing just a little bug.:)
    Peace
  • karloskarlos Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Yep!

I've now had enough of all this nonsense too and have just cancelled my "PC" subscription after many years of loyal (and expensive) patronage.

Oh well, such is life and even the "Free" software couldn't even win me over.

I guess I'm not alone !!

• LillianaLilliana Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

You misunderstand.

It was a limited time, Promotional price of $1 at the time of the site opening. The Price has since gone up to the regular price of $9.98 once the promotion has ended.

The current price is correct and the $1 is not longer valid.

hi Richard, it happened at the launch of the new site that it happened.
    This is not a serious thing just a little bug.:)
    Peace
    edited December 1969

Any word on the Platinum club renewal issue where existing members have to re-purchase the $30 monthly in order to get back into the system?

I am hesitant to allow you to play that game with my money. Frankly, I think it is a bad call to allow this to continue with NO Updates what so ever and no real acknowledgement.

We will help get this taken care of today. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Yet another query asking about the annual renewal — I've asked this about half a dozen times so far, and never got an answer. Is there an actual store product for "PC Membership Annual Renewal"? All I can find is the beginning Annual Membership, unless that's all there is now.

If so, I don't remember any sort of announcement from DAZ that the annual renewal would no longer be offered at its usual lower price than the beginning membership. We need information out here...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I have just flagged up Liliana's problem, I will add your query to my enquiry.

• winmathwinmath Posts: 127
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I have just flagged up Liliana's problem, I will add your query to my enquiry.

Please add me too. I've also been kicked out of the club today.

edited December 1969

If you have just received a store credit, as a refund, then the best way of dealing with it is to subit a ticket to zendesk, citing sales as the dept. Theay are dealing with these pretty quickly.

edited December 1969

Thanks — there's no immediate rush, my current membership doesn't run out until November. Coming on top of all the other post-changeover glitches/weirdnesses/train wrecks, though, it's starting to look a bit like a straw, and I'm feeling distinctly dromedarian.

edited December 1969

Amen, Especially since I posted a ticket already and the Work around leaves a bad taste in the mouth...

Thanks — there's no immediate rush, my current membership doesn't run out until November. Coming on top of all the other post-changeover glitches/weirdnesses/train wrecks, though, it's starting to look a bit like a straw, and I'm feeling distinctly dromedarian.
    edited December 1969

>>DAZ_bfurner

please guide me,what I need to keep my menbership untill my next delivery time?

I thanks a lot suppot of her, and I understand it is not her mistake.

but I can not cleary why I need to save my credit card profies , and send card 4 number.
    if daz need it for next renual time , I will think it at the time when my annuall period finish.

Can I use my PC membership untill next delivery time without any steps?

Your account was one that was affected. We did send an email out to those users affected. I apologize that you obviously did not see receive that email.
    Please be sure that your Credit Card you would like the PC Membership to renew to, is saved in your credit card profiles section on your account page. Please send me the last 4 digits of the credit card number, I will then apply that to your Membership for future renewals.
    I have for now issued a free month Membership to your account for the inconvenience.

I bouht annnuall membership by pay-pall, DAZ got money already. so I can use pc membership untill next year delivery time
    without any step. can not I?

• Martin_CMartin_C Posts: 164
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    If you have just received a store credit, as a refund, then the best way of dealing with it is to subit a ticket to zendesk, citing sales as the dept. Theay are dealing with these pretty quickly.

You can add me in as well... I got a store credit yesterday (Friday noon) which kicked me out of the PC - it still shows as "active", but I don't get the discount any longer, and access to the "members" forum is blocked.

I replied/re-opened the ticket immediately and told Britney, but it was Friday late afternoon at that time.

I'm a bit worried now that it gets stuck over the weekend. There are some more items from the sale (that closes Aug 20th) that I wanted to buy. If it gets fixed early on Monday it will be in time, but otherwise... any ideas what to do?

I replied to the existing ticket rather than opening a new one, because during the first weeks of the new shop I got the impression that replies to existing tickets were processed faster than new tickets. However, should I rather close that and start a new one instead - and to which departement?

edited December 1969

It may be better to open a new ticket on this issue, and send it to sales.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It may be better to open a new ticket on this issue, and send it to sales.

Thanks for the advice, the reply actually was for/within "sales" already and I wondered if "technical" could be better.

I'll do that now towards "sales" with a new ticket.

The whole thing really is a bit depressive - the shop worked fine for me during July and early August, so I considered it working again. But the recent improvements in look (that are nice indeed) seemed to have it broken entirely again. First my wishlist getting deleted by the shop, now this...

Do you think it's worth filing a ticket for the wishlist desaster as well? It seems to be rare (thankfully) and I can't really provide technical information about the "why-and-when-did-it-happen", so the ticket will hardly be more than "it did happen and that's it"...

edited August 2012

Daz are aware of the wishlist problems, so don't worry about sending a ticket on that

The unsubscribing bug is one that is also being investigated, it is a strange one, but they do need to know who it has happened to.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    The unsubscribing bug is one that is also being investigated, it is a strange one, but they do need to know who it has happened to.

I sent a new ticket.

I read about the bug before, but it still came somehow unexpected to me, because I didn't experience that much PC related problems than others in the early time. I was occasionally in/out of PC like many others, but it always "healed" by itself within minutes.

Hmm... one more odd thing. I tried to log out of both the shop and the forum, and I can't log out of the forum... trying to do so immediately sends me to the log-in screen of the shop (!) - but I stay logged into the forum. Known bug? I read about people getting knocked out, but I'm currently kept in :-)

edited December 1969

@chohole:

I just realized a (for me) very weird thing. While none of the DAZ originals show the 30% discount, and all PC items show full prices, I just found that the weekly freebie is still $0 for me:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/motorcycle-helmets-for-genesis

Whatever the bug is, it does not apply to the freebie. Is that significant? I don't want to reply/re-open the (still) open tickets, so I thought I just mention it here.

edited December 1969

Weekly freebie is free for everyone. It is the monthly ones that are PC specific.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Weekly freebie is free for everyone.

Ah - thanks, didn't know that. This explains it of course... :-)
  • TastigerTastiger Posts: 76
    edited December 1969

Anyone else not been billed for August yet????????

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

Tastiger said:

Here. Both my original bill date, and my new bill date of like the 17th have arrived and/or passed and no charge.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

I have not been billed either and I am afraid to add it to my cart as I don't wanna be double billed :-(. Guess I will wait for a couple of more days and then try to do it manually.

• edited December 1969

I wasn't billed for August either and I probably just dumbly started a new subscription instead of waiting.

• QuietrobQuietrob Posts: 361
    edited December 1969

Tastiger said:

Does this mean we are being kicked out of the platinum club? I just thought they were late or giving us another free month to make up for all the issues.

edited December 1969

quietrob said:
    I just thought they were late or giving us another free month to make up for all the issues.

Define "another" — the free month seems to have been very hit or miss, with way too many misses. Not sure which thread it was on, but there are a lot of reports of people being charged a couple of weeks late for what they thought was their free month. Maybe in the end no-one got the extra? At this point nothing would surprise me about the complete and utter mess the new store has made of the PC.