• mark128mark128 Posts: 1,029
    edited November 2013

Michael and Victoria 6 out together.

m6v6_07.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 883K
    Post edited by mark128 on
  • SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

So, I was really just playing around a bit... but I really like how this one came out so here you go.

Looks cool! And, my what big shoes he has. You know what that means... big feet. ;)

• ScraverXScraverX Posts: 152
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    So, I was really just playing around a bit... but I really like how this one came out so here you go.

Looks cool! And, my what big shoes he has. You know what that means... big feet. ;)

I always felt the shoes were a little big, but they've kinda grown on me. Haha

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,498
    edited December 1969

Luci45 said:
    LOL, Totte, I can see you like the uniforms. They ARE very cool.

I LOVE M6!!!!!!!!!!!

This one is mixed with Slosh's great M4 morph and the Genesis 2 Male Morphs. I used Shaw, one of my favorite textures for M4 and Steam Cowboy outfit for M4. The boots fit too! Awesome!

Very good render Luci, very good indeed, and yes, the uniforms are very good. The British hat is not perfect (but I got both that and helmets for M3 that I can use, but the uniform and the French hat is very good. Finally I can stop using a mix of BAT Vintage Soldier for M3 and VietCong army for M3 to make my British soldiers.

• AlanDavisAlanDavis Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

Hi to everyone, i'm new to the forum and i would like to know if this happens also to you...every time i do a render with Michael 6 those white eyes appears......any suggestions?
    In this render i use ambient light and one direct light........anyway happens with al the lights i tried..

test_M6.png
    896 x 906 - 827K
    edited December 1969

cripodut said:
    Hi to everyone, i'm new to the forum and i would like to know if this happens also to you...every time i do a render with Michael 6 those white eyes appears......any suggestions?
    In this render i use ambient light and one direct light........anyway happens with al the lights i tried..

That might be your render settings.
    M6 eyes have a new reflection surface. Looks to me like reflection of the light in that new surface.

You could try adjusting your Raytrace Depth - I tend to set it to 2 - or use the preset to remove the reflection and render that way.

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

I'm currently working on a review for G2M/M6 for DigiSprawl. Generally I'm very happy with our new guy.

G2ANDM6small.jpg
    1000 x 667 - 115K
  • Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728
    edited December 1969

cripodut said:

That might be your render settings.
    M6 eyes have a new reflection surface. Looks to me like reflection of the light in that new surface.

You could try adjusting your Raytrace Depth - I tend to set it to 2 - or use the preset to remove the reflection and render that way.

Maybe reflection is too high

• Coon RaCoon Ra Posts: 200
    edited December 1969

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Another fun M6 shot in the GIS Orion area. (Got it to work without crashing, this time.)

Used: M6, Logan, a 50's chair, the Newport outfit (w/ Textures), Midnight_stories' Xeon outfit, Casual Long Hair, Micah Hair, and GIS Orion. Background image by NASA. Postwork by Pixelmator.

:)

-- Morgan

Man you'll fit that suit to anyone LOL.
    Here's one I'm working on for G2M and M6 called the Time-Assassin

Does this suit really need M6 inside?

• Budo-sanBudo-san Posts: 1,794
    edited December 1969

M6-Casual long hair-Adventurer for Genesis 2 Male(s) - Bold for Adventurer

It's not yours

Its_not_yours.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 748K
  • wowiewowie Posts: 2,029
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:

And a big "You are welcome" from Slosh. :) I'm trying to figure out what texture you have used here? It looks like M5 (Phillip), but considering you mentioned M4G2M (that's what I called it while working on the conversions), I want to assume it's an M4 texture. Maybe Elite: Rob?

Yup. It's M6 morph with M4 Elite Texture Rob. I've done some more tweaks to the skin and put V6 (with a V4 texture) to see how they fit together. Environment is Predatron's City Street.

M6V6.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 935K
  • JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited November 2013

cripodut said:

It's the specularity in your ambient light or spot light(s). Switch to Illumination: Diffuse Only for a quick fix (but you'll lose spec on the skin), or flag the eye surface and light with an additional light to keep spec on skin.

***edit*** whoops, that's assuming you're using advanced lights for DAZ Studio... if not, repositioning lights will give different result.

Post edited by Jabba on
    edited December 1969

Same model as a few posts back, just changed the clothes and posed him on Stonemason's Skybike 2. Clothing, I'm sure some will recognise. Fitted using Slosh's M4 for G2M, only a little tweaking was needed on the pants to counter poke through, so all in all it gives good results I think.

M6_Studio_Piece_-_new_stuff.png
    1200 x 900 - 1M
  • Aqualad07Aqualad07 Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

G2 Male with: .70 Logan Head and some tweaks using the head morphs
    Smay's Bad Guy for Genesis (autofitted)
    DZ Fire's Old Warehouse
    Uber Environment with bounce lighting
    Spotlight (mine)
    Nevio texture for M6

g2m.jpg
    1906 x 1756 - 2M
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

haz anyone tried a DSON render? curious how he looks.

edited December 1969

haz anyone tried a DSON render? curious how he looks.

I only have daz...

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

cripodut said:

Star Trek has taught me that eyes like that are bad news!

• Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Tweaked shape using Logan as a basis. Brandon skin. Micah hair. Skies of Economy dome. ACIS for M4, autofit. One of the Variety poses, slightly tweaked. All told, about an hour's work, most of it reusable.

Michael 6 was worth the wait.

M6Tst1.png
    710 x 895 - 903K
  • smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

First quick render using Michael 6.

M6_01.jpg
    2000 x 1125 - 921K
  • AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

Beach boy

m61.jpg
    1728 x 1179 - 501K
    edited December 1969

Beach boy

Nice render, sgreco!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Luci45 said:

I LOVE M6!!!!!!!!!!!

This one is mixed with Slosh's great M4 morph and the Genesis 2 Male Morphs. I used Shaw, one of my favorite textures for M4 and Steam Cowboy outfit for M4. The boots fit too! Awesome!

Very good render Luci, very good indeed, and yes, the uniforms are very good. The British hat is not perfect (but I got both that and helmets for M3 that I can use, but the uniform and the French hat is very good. Finally I can stop using a mix of BAT Vintage Soldier for M3 and VietCong army for M3 to make my British soldiers.

Haha, I know how frustrating it can be to not have the right clothes for something. I don't know much about military history so I will probably use the for a fictional army sometime somewhere. And thanks. I love M6. But I think I mentioned that. %-P

I love the face on this one! Curious to know the recipe of morphs used. He reminds me of some actor, but can't get the name right now. I know as soon as I post this, it will come to me.

Edit: Yep. Just got it and it's only been about 45 seconds, lol. Looks a bit like Rutger Hauer.

M6 and your M4 morph are pretty great if they can come close to Rutger Hauer's face! Here is the morph recipe.

Rutgar.JPG
    544 x 566 - 56K
    edited December 1969

Luci45 said:
    Totte said:
    Luci45 said:

I LOVE M6!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, I know how frustrating it can be to not have the right clothes for something. I don't know much about military history so I will probably use the for a fictional army sometime somewhere. And thanks. I love M6. But I think I mentioned that. %-P

I love the face on this one! Curious to know the recipe of morphs used. He reminds me of some actor, but can't get the name right now. I know as soon as I post this, it will come to me.

Edit: Yep. Just got it and it's only been about 45 seconds, lol. Looks a bit like Rutger Hauer.

M6 and your M4 morph are pretty great if they can come close to Rutger Hauer's face! Here is the morph recipe. Thanks for sharing! I just dialed in your settings, and I think the texture helps a lot. Mine doesn't quite have the Rutger look, but still very masculine.

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

cripodut said:

Your eye maps are set to reflect, you can turn that off and use reflection maps instead. If you were to get the M4 for Genesis Male then you could use any number of Gen 4 reflection maps as the G2 figures have an eye surface. Phil W has a set called Bright Eyes that are worth a look. V4 and M4 shared eye UV's and the same might still be true of the clones.

CHEERS!

• AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    Beach boy

Nice render, sgreco!

Thanks bud! Did you make m4 for g2m?

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

Looks like they did, there's certainly one in the store and I believe that's what the banner relates to.

CHEERS!

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Sal UK said:
    Rogerbee said:
    Sal UK said:
    M4 ain't happy first M5 Now M6 and even has the cheek to wear his clothes too! Call the police.

Nice!

Is that Urban Sprawl? How memory intensive is it and how well does it render. I've always held off getting it as it is so HUUUUUGE!

CHEERS!

Yes its Urban Sprawl 2 it is big but seems to work ok I only have 8 gig ram and have no memory problems with it. It was a great buy I think with all the discount I dot it for $12.49.

The full set is huge, but it's divided into the four quadrants, I believe, so you can load just the sections you need. And Stonemason seems to optimize his sets really well.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

M6
    Micah Hair
    Jack of Hearts Autofitted from Genesis

M6Jackofhearts.jpg
    707 x 1000 - 326K
  • Jewel DesignsJewel Designs Posts: 1,467
    edited December 1969

Tough Guy

Used: Bad guy for genesis, Jamie hair.

Tough_guy_101.jpg
    1200 x 1600 - 628K
    edited December 1969

Slosh said:
    Beach boy

Nice render, sgreco!

Thanks bud! Did you make m4 for g2m?

Yes, I did! Also working on something I know you will be excited about. Won't say what, but I think you already know, since you've been on my case about it forever! Nag, nag, nag. (People: he is my friend, so this was said in a fun way. I'm not being a jerk)