Michael 6 Render Thread

Comments

• ScraverXScraverX Posts: 152
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

Oh boy,

It's an M6 Wednesday for me, but, I'd better be careful with my spending. With renders like these you guys aren't making that easy!

CHEERS!

Sorry to do this...
    Also in the Dan thread...

"Back Off"

Back_Off.png
    1280 x 720 - 1M
  • RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

Nice! LOL!

I certainly won't get any bundles, there never seems to be enough of what I want in there. I may stick to M6, the morphs and maybe Dan.

CHEERS!

• edited December 1969

Here is Logan of Michael 6 Genesis 2 Male, wearing Brandon's eye makeup, and using Bliss Vision Hair by Danae. I made the tunic part of the Voyager clothing transparent. Composed and rendered in Poser Pro 2014 with DSON Importer.

LoganCustom2_IP.jpg
    480 x 640 - 210K
  • edited December 1969

More of my cross-mix of Brandon and Logan for Michael 6 Genesis 2 Male. I created a magnet to add a little bulk in the pants. As before, I made the tunic part of the Voyager outfit top transparent, and the hair is Bliss Vision Hair by Danae. Logan is wearing Brandon's eye make-up. Pose is from an Michael3 set, applied to Michael 6 as a Universal Pose inside Poser Pro 2014.

LoganCustom_IP.jpg
    480 x 640 - 147K
  • OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:
    Ostadan said:
    Testing M4 skin and clothing. Had to hide some body parts in this pose.

Was that done using the texture converter? It looks like that might be a worthwhile buy, saves us having to create all those material presets ourselves.

CHEERS!

Yep, I'm a lazy bastard.

edited December 1969

More of my cross-mix of Brandon and Logan for Michael 6 Genesis 2 Male. I created a magnet to add a little bulk in the pants. As before, I made the tunic part of the Voyager outfit top transparent, and the hair is Bliss Vision Hair by Danae. Logan is wearing Brandon's eye make-up. Pose is from an Michael3 set, applied to Michael 6 as a Universal Pose inside Poser Pro 2014.

Nice,

Did you use a texture pack for the BV hair? I never could get that to render well in either package.

CHEERS!

edited December 1969

Ostadan said:

Yep, I'm a lazy bastard.

Heheh,

I like to use converters and presets too, if they can get it right it saves us trying to.

CHEERS!

• edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

Nice,

Did you use a texture pack for the BV hair? I never could get that to render well in either package.

CHEERS!

Textures also by Danae. I haven't had problems rendering this hair item. Thanks for looking !

• Budo-sanBudo-san Posts: 1,794
    edited December 1969

Michael 6 Render

A new recipe?

A_new_recipe.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 648K
    edited November 2013

Textures also by Danae. I haven't had problems rendering this hair item. Thanks for looking !

Well, it was DS2 and P7 I was using then, things will have improved.

CHEERS!

Post edited by Rogerbee on
  • ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386
    edited December 1969

My contribution to this thread.

M4 Spartan outfit (Thx Slosh for making this possible)
    Dan for M6 with Micah Hair for G2M (Thx EmmaAndJordi, Fisty, FWArt for the outstanding character)

Some postwork in Photoshop

Spartan_M6.jpg
    565 x 800 - 76K
    edited December 1969

Reminds me a lot of Perseus from the original Clash of the Titans.

CHEERS!

edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

Reminds me a lot of Perseus from the original Clash of the Titans.

He does indeed :) Sadly I didn't find any Perseus outfit.

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

M6 wearing Genesis 2 Female's Casual Jeans set, with my own seamless sweater tile on the shirt. The child is Genesis 2 female with "growing up" age morph. Postworked in Photoshop Elements 7 and Filter Forge.

"Guess What, Daddy!"

GuessWhatDaddy_windowshadows_2_framed_signed_reducedSmall.jpg
    948 x 711 - 467K
    edited November 2013

Erdehel said:

He does indeed :) Sadly I didn't find any Perseus outfit.

I don't recall one offhand either.

CHEERS!

PS (I will get M6 tomorrow, and if I get time, I'll do a render.)

Post edited by Rogerbee on
    edited December 1969

M6 wearing Genesis 2 Female's Casual Jeans set, with my own seamless sweater tile on the shirt. The child is Genesis 2 female with "growing up" age morph. Postworked in Photoshop Elements 7 and Filter Forge.

"Guess What, Daddy!"

Nice,

I can almost smell Mom's apple pie!

CHEERS!

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Erdehel said:
    My contribution to this thread.

M4 Spartan outfit (Thx Slosh for making this possible)
    Dan for M6 with Micah Hair for G2M (Thx EmmaAndJordi, Fisty, FWArt for the outstanding character)

Some postwork in Photoshop

Nice render - how did you get the sword to work when I autofitted the belt the sword and scabbard disappeared

Spartan-sm.jpg
    1414 x 2000 - 480K
    edited November 2013

Nice render - how did you get the sword to work when I autofitted the belt the sword and scabbard disappeared

Autofit won't work on such rigid things as a scabbard or a sword. So I put them in the scene without autofitting them to M6. I moved them so they would fit in the right place and then I parented the sword to the scabbard and the scabbard to M6's hips. Doing so autofitting the belt can't affect the scabbard.

Very nice render you have there. I usually suck with backgrounds...

Post edited by Erdehel on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

Erdehel said:

Autofit won't work on such rigid things as a scabbard or a sword. So I put them in the scene without autofitting them to M6. I moved them so they would fit in the right place and then I parented the sword to the scabbard and the scabbard to M6's hips. Doing so autofitting the belt can't affect the scabbard.

Very nice render you have there. I usually suck with backgrounds...

Yea I know autofit makes a mess of anything like swords or daggers, I was just a bit surprised when the sword and scabbard disappeared, I often parent and fiddle with stuff.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Just tossing up a Dan render, with the M6 HD Morphs dialed in...

-- Morgan

Dan_Experiment_HD.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 324K
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Cypherfox said:
    Greetings,
    Just tossing up a Dan render, with the M6 HD Morphs dialed in...

-- Morgan

Nice.

Where did you get the glasses from?Thanks!

The glasses are Slosh's Spex. I didn't fit them, just treated them as a prop, positioned them and parented them.

They're a little anachronistic, but somehow they make his look complete. I wish I could make the chest-hair pop more, but that'd require a chest-hair-prop, and those always poke through the shirts...

Still, I think it's really cool that you can just dial up the HD morphs and it'll adjust the character without losing its essence!

-- Morgan

• Kevin RyeKevin Rye Posts: 392
    edited November 2013

Really liking M6. Lookin' good. I think it's going to be all M6 and V6 going forward for me. Well, until The Freak 6 and Stephanie 6 come out.... It never ends!!!

M6_genesis_5.png
    620 x 775 - 932K
    Order_of_the_Wolf.png
    1024 x 576 - 884K
    Post edited by Kevin Rye on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Love that bottom most render you did ryemac, the pecs look so so ..... sexy! WOOF

• Kevin RyeKevin Rye Posts: 392
    edited November 2013

RAMWolff said:
    Love that bottom most render you did ryemac, the pecs look so so ..... sexy! WOOF

Thanks, going for sort of a self-portrait ....kidding. I have to mix a few ripped dudes into my stuff so my wife doesn't give me flack for all the Victoria skimpwear.

Post edited by Kevin Rye on
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,659
    edited December 1969

M6 HD with the new Bjorn texture.

bjorn.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 297K
  • ScraverXScraverX Posts: 152
    edited December 1969

The barbarian bug bit.... and said MOAR!

M6 Swole + HD morph (maxed) + some body builder and fitness
    DAZ Dimension light
    30 min render time

Moar_Barbarian.png
    675 x 900 - 725K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,012
    edited December 1969

M6 HD and friend. :)

The_Mood_small.jpg
    792 x 900 - 237K
  • TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

"Guess What, Daddy!"

Nice,

I can almost smell Mom's apple pie!

CHEERS!

Thanks, RogerBee. Sometimes it's good to drop a little normal life among all the fantasy renders. :)

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited November 2013

Fun time with Logan~

logan_03.jpg
    1500 x 2000 - 2M
    logan_04.jpg
    1500 x 2000 - 2M
    logan_02.jpg
    1500 x 2000 - 1M
    logan_01.jpg
    1500 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by Sorel on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

ryemac3 said:
    RAMWolff said:

Thanks, going for sort of a self-portrait ....kidding. I have to mix a few ripped dudes into my stuff so my wife doesn't give me flack for all the Victoria skimpwear.

HAHAHA.... don't piss off the wifey! lol