Genesis 8 Babies

167891012»

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    Finlaena said:

With as anemic of item and pose support she has for the price she and her bundles are? And the fact the majority of her items are Poser-only and barely work in Daz? And no iRay textures? No thanks. You’re flushing money down the toilet there.

Anyways, I’m torn because I’ve been wanting kids, but the base figures are just... hmmgh. I’ll have to see until some PAs can work magic on the characters.

You do know Luna has support over at the big "R" store and you can easily make some Daz clones to add auto fitting support to the myriads of items here. The Sixus1 Genesis 8 female baby has probably as many packages available as this pair here (plus it's already Daz auto fitting compatible) some of them quite cute, some of them other worldly or scary.

Karth has some great baby items for Luna at reasonable prices which initially were DS only but he added Poser Versions later. So there are quite nice things for both programs.

Not too keen on the new babies but a big "YAY' we finally have some decent baby hair! That's making me smile for sure!

Has anyone tried converting any of the baby clothes over to Luna...I'd be interested in buying some of it if it's not too difficult.

Karth said:

Same Pose . I don´t see a terrible shirt.

Hope everyone enjoy the babies. I really love them  :-)

I really like the shirt Karth...looks good!

mrposer said:

I have this vision of Giant Baby Caryn battling Giant Baby Luna as they both crawl around destroying buildings and throwing tanks. 

lol...too funny!

Hi,

Here's a test render of the Genesis 8 baby girl. I modified the base model with several morphs, particularly Rarestone's and used a different materials set on her instead of the base. I think it was Ichigo (by Crocodile Liu). Anyhow, I rarely use the base model as is, I modify. 

Trish

Great render...one of the best I've seen of the baby! My mine issue is the fat rolls I would like to be able to dial them down a bit...is there a morph included to do this?

scorpio said:

Another baby Fae

Just love this Scorpio...too cute for words...this one tempts me to get them just to mix with other morphs.

If you mix Dolb and Baby Tobyn you can get this guy ^^

That is an awesome character!

Toonces said:

Many think the folds in arms/legs are over-exaggerated. I agree, but it's kinda nice to know they exist if you need them.

Here I dialed in 50% Caryn (mixed with Growing Up) and made the hands a bit larger. Caryn essentially allows adding more or less 'baby folds', although I agree a separate head/body morph would be nice.

Thanks for this info!

Here's a new Caryn mix:

And here's the baby formula cheeky if anyone is interested:

Skin adjusted a little with Altern8.

Thanks for sharing...this looks good! I started reading the thread and thought initially no way would I buy but some of the renders I've seen looking through the thread are beginning to convince me otherwise.

Did somebody say creepy baby? Please be careful uttering these words, as it appears doing so 3 times in rapid succession can have unintended consequences. Here's what manifested itself after making the mistake while reading the posts in this thread:

After finally getting back home and playing with these rascals just a little bit, it's obvious that tossing the new baby into the genetic soup is easy to do, and tons of fun! 

- Greg

PS: Should have re-run the render after adjusting Baby Nos's mats as they are clearly too bright, but you get the idea and I'm out of time!

Great work...these are so cool!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,709
    Vyusur said:

Tobyn 30% + custom morph.

Wow! Very nice. Looks like he stepped of the set of Lord of the Rings...

Or Game of Thrones (not that I have watched much of it)

edited May 2019

I am working on a render of Baby George.  That is Tobyn with George mix.  My computer is acting up, but the render is almost done.\

edit: at 5:32 or 17:32 Eastern time zone the render ended and I posted it here.

I forgot a complaint I meant to post earlier.  I noticed when trying to find clothing for Baby George, I saw the princess baby outfit for G8F in smart content along with all the baby stuff.  I am trying to get a screenshot to show it but the content is taking forever to reload in the smart content.

BabyGeorge.png
    480 x 609 - 221K
    Post edited by Sfariah D on

Sorry for posting so many times in a row but this has nothing to do with Baby George.  Are there any differences in Tobyn and Caryn?  I know that one uses G8M and the other uses G8F, but what are the differences? Basically what is the point of buying both?\4

Now my smart content is acting up.

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

Good question.

Not sure if there's a difference, but the baby is far more useful with morphs (as has been shown by the renders in this thread). So even if it turns out there is no difference, it's very useful to buy both (since morphs are gender specific).

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    edited May 2019

The differences are that you can mix G8M morphs with Tobyn and G8F morphs with Caryn. You can't, for instance, mix Glumgurgle with Caryn because it's a G8M morph.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • johnjohn808johnjohn808 Posts: 136
    ArtAngel said:

Realistic  babies would be a much better surprise. I had kids and grandkids. These kids lack realism.

DAZ adults are realistic cheeky?

bluejaunte