Sakura 8

Comments

• 3dOutlaw said:

Girl 8 definintely has the shape for an anime girl wink  Turned out well!

I needed a new desktop background.  Figured a Ninja would do  cheeky

I love how that turned out!

No ears or tails this time.. 

I like this one! Nice work. :)

Thank you.  In still need to get the foreground and background to blend together better though.. 

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

I did a Sakura 8 test in ComiPo, posted over in the Art Studio forum.  If you want to see how it came out, click here

In the continued essence of Toon, I spent some time with pwToon, Crescents shaders, some custom adjustments via the documentation, and am happy with the results!  laugh Probably the most time I've ever worked with pwToon.  Its a good product!  Love those lines to be a little less speckly, but I didn't have the patience to dig into LR9k just yet.

• Awesome!!

• Looks good.  Was trying to figure out what the Comipo was though. 

A render of a nice suit that Wilmap created!  (...modeled by Sakura, so...)  Still trying to use stuff I have not used, and avoid spending money!  Actually, that whole outfit is free...hose, shoes, suit, lollipop and everything.  Anyway, it's a big render, if you click on it.

• 3dOutlaw said:

In the continued essence of Toon, I spent some time with pwToon, Crescents shaders, some custom adjustments via the documentation, and am happy with the results!  laugh Probably the most time I've ever worked with pwToon.  Its a good product!  Love those lines to be a little less speckly, but I didn't have the patience to dig into LR9k just yet.

This looks good! 

• edited September 2018

Where did you find the outfit 3D?  Sorry for short response. I am in that bulls eye called Florence right now.  Nevermind 3D I found it along with something else I want to give a try. Also going to give pwtoon shaders a go now that I have that 3d model I just finished sent over to my good friend for fine tuning.  Still haven't decided whether it will be a freebie or  stick my feet in the vendor market.  

Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on
  • @3doutlaw your pwtoon render came out perfectly toonie.  If it does the line art on a separate layer, I wonder if you could, in photoshop, copy it a few times, and blur the top layer or layers and set to multiply.  That might smooth out some of the the jagginess, though it looks really good as is.  

Your other render of Sakura in a suit is super-awesome.  

Thanks for the nice words and suggestions, I may give the the lineart idea a try!  yes

The suit is from Wilmap's Digital Creations.  They keep a thread here and post new updates, I would recommend subscribing.  Some of the best freebies around!

• EJWorksEJWorks Posts: 483
    3dOutlaw said:

A render of a nice suit that Wilmap created!  (...modeled by Sakura, so...)  Still trying to use stuff I have not used, and avoid spending money!  Actually, that whole outfit is free...hose, shoes, suit, lollipop and everything.  Anyway, it's a big render, if you click on it.

Cute, she looks great!

OK, so I had to make an entire light rig to get this one to work!  Got to use a few things I had not used yet yes 

Nothing like a good stretch!  cheeky  (click for bigger)

• tcassattcassat Posts: 63
    edited September 2018

Hey 3DOutlaw, could you tell me what hair you used on that swimsuit girl where you tested pwtoon shaders?

Post edited by tcassat on

Sure, there is a link here, it's a hair by Futapen

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3259086/#Comment_3259086​

At some point I am going to move onto a new thread, LOL!  Kudos to Oso3d for a nice procedural sand shader to update/iray-ify the Polynesian Tropic island yes

• edited September 2018

Why lol

We still use it.  I would be posting something now if it weren't for I can't figure out how to get the side panels on an outfit to transmap out since  all four only use one uv map.  

Look at mcasuals tailors chalk script. It helps a lot in making lines for trans maps.
  • edited September 2018

Okay found it.  Hmm will see if it will work  .. but give me a few minutes  I need to do a render just to show what I am talking about.  

Opacity.png
    465 x 659 - 217K
  • edited September 2018

I guess we do need a new thread.  Just so we can post for comments.

Got caught off guard with this one. Sakura 8 set to 75% Sakura8 with 25% Star 2.0. with your simple eyes .  Was expecting a bigger difference.  

SakuraStar.png
    465 x 659 - 196K

Yea, the Star morph overpowers this one!

• edited September 2018
    3dOutlaw said:

Yea, the Star morph overpowers this one!

Really wasn't expecting that at all.  Probably should have just used the body proportions.  Always liked the long and lean look you see in some anime.  But Star herself is a little too extreme lol. It did keep the pointy nose though. 

• I need a bunny plushie  for the next one lol.  Anyone know of a decent one? 

There is this, but it would need a little texture/postwork to cheer it up!  cheeky

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/dead-bunny-character/57190

•  

3dOutlaw said:

There is this, but it would need a little texture/postwork to cheer it up!  cheeky

Thanks  I am working on doing Kyouka from Bungou Stray Dogs and I needed a bunny plushie.  I will give it a try.  Doesn't help  I am working only from a partial pic either but I think I have her pretty well nailed. Still making her matching headband. 

Izumi.png
    566 x 800 - 319K
  • StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited October 2018

3dOutlaw said:

Thanks  I am working on doing Kyouka from Bungou Stray Dogs and I needed a bunny plushie.  I will give it a try.  Doesn't help  I am working only from a partial pic either but I think I have her pretty well nailed. Still making her matching headband. 

Hi,

Another option is Lovey Bear Re-energized bunny morph and then retexture using DG Iray Fur, Flocking, Scales Shader Presets. I used this for a Sakura render I did back in December 2017

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on
  •  

3dOutlaw said:

Hi,.  

Another option is Lovey Bear Re-energized bunny morph and then retexture using DG Iray Fur, Flocking, Scales Shader Presets. I used this for a Sakura render I did back in December 2017

Trish

Thanks that could work.  Thanks for the heads up .  Was getting tempted to use Cookie or Pickles i.e.  do her as a  holding a bunny figure of herself . That is a nice render there as well.   

We really need a Sakura Renders thread 3d Outlaw .  I don't always use her at 100% but she is usually the base for most of my female renders.  

•  

3dOutlaw said:

Hi,.  

Trish

Thanks that could work.  Thanks for the heads up .  Was getting tempted to use Cookie or Pickles i.e.  do her as a  holding a bunny figure of herself . That is a nice render there as well.   

Hi,

Glad to help and thank you smiley

One other bunnie you could use (I haven't tried it but I've seen it in gallery renders) is Plushies: Quinn.

Trish

• I actually have her Rufus.. I had trouble getting  it to work oddly enough in Daz.  I have Poser as well to annoying to bounce between the two programs so  I only use it when I am beta testing for a friend. 

Oh!  Type rabbit or bunny on Blend Swap, they have some real cute ones!  wink

• 3dOutlaw said:

Oh!  Type rabbit or bunny on Blend Swap, they have some real cute ones!  wink

I will have to register but thanks for the heads up on it.