Not So Fast 2! Main List~ Please-NO POSTS!

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
edited September 2018 in Art Studio

Please DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD AT ALL. Post on the Not So Fast! original thread.

If you want to participate in the next Not So Fast! Gameplay Challenge for Mischief Makers, this is the link for the survey which lists all the items below in the "A" list.  You simply checkmark the ones you own. I will only be keeping the items which have 3 or more individuals who own the items.  BUT many vendors team up so as we go through the letters, many will have already been covered. 

Please allow enough time for the survey, I don't know if you can come back to it or not. (Took me about 20-25 minutes for the A list.)  If you have this as one window, and the survey open in another, you can just click each link to see if you've purchased it, then X out (all these open in a separate window) what you don't own. Then you can do them in groups at a time because the tabs will show the names when you mouse over them. Then just checkmark the item in the survey. 

We will not be using generation 4, only Genesis 2- Genesis 8. 
The game will have many changes- this is just the first of many improvements! (It's much easier to submit what you own, and I am generating the Main List.) 

Post edited by Novica on

Comments