Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

1161718192022»

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Looking at that, you're the only one who ended up with one of the original items. I have NOT looked at the main list, but will give you the choice of going to it (the props list) and selecting the very next alphabetical prop that you own that others don't currently possess.  I will come back and post what it is. 

That would be Janitor Gear (Push Broom)   Would you like to switch?

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 401

Just going back over the thread now, and I see I owe a big THANK YOU to a bunch of people for getting me a more interesting mix of items. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but that's the fun, right?

Quick question about my character Toon Generations Two Essentials Gen3 (Character). I own it but have never actually used it, so this will be an adventure. Looking at the product description, it seems like the character is actually a really morphable toon that can be a whole bunch of different characters. Am I supposed to use one specific character, or is figuring out which character to use part of the challenge?

I'd say do whatever you want. I haven't tried it, either :) 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929
    Novica said:

You can't use the same rule to reverse an action. AKA if someone does a you and me swap, you can't turn around and do a you and me swap. You and I never did that so far as I can see, as a matter of fact I'm not finding anything with me except this one- (on the timeline)   You ending up with the same item you started with is not a rule, it happened repeatedly to other people.  In case I missed it though, if you can find it on the timeline please let me know. It has to be the same action.  (Someone else using another rule to force us to trade isn't the same rule, for example. But I didn't find that either.) 

Here's the only move I see that you did with me:
    11:53a  nonesuch  NSF#5  Say Bye And Hi  Novica gave up DM's Anardhaus and took Fancy A Game Of Chess.  

Here's my move #2  (You need to find  where you did #2 to me first on the timeline) 
    9:26a  Novica NSF#2   We're Swapping Says Me  with nonesuch00    Scrappy The Robot leaves nonesuch00 and he gets the Geisha Prop Collection (4 Asian Inspired Fans)  Those fans will keep Baby Packy nice and cool. 

OK, that's fine. That's exactly what i'm using them for. Thanks.

Novica said:

No, if I wind up with having done all the required moves I'm already test readering me scene. The fans worked out pretty good. I even managed to use the Versatile Terrain versatilely.

Thanks though.

Just going back over the thread now, and I see I owe a big THANK YOU to a bunch of people for getting me a more interesting mix of items. I have no idea what I'm going to do with them, but that's the fun, right?

Quick question about my character Toon Generations Two Essentials Gen3 (Character). I own it but have never actually used it, so this will be an adventure. Looking at the product description, it seems like the character is actually a really morphable toon that can be a whole bunch of different characters. Am I supposed to use one specific character, or is figuring out which character to use part of the challenge?

I picked it with the ideal that you could morph male, female, child, adult, baby, all of them.

@nonesuch   jump over to the other thread

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    Novica said:

No, if I wind up with having done all the required moves I'm already test readering me scene. The fans worked out pretty good. I even managed to use the Versatile Terrain versatilely.

Thanks though.

Ah, but did you manage to use theVersatile Terrain in a terrainly manner too ?

Novica said:

Thanks though.

Ah, but did you manage to use theVersatile Terrain in a terrainly manner too ?

Yes, it's being used as part of the terrain. I'll make it a challenge  to find it in my render but not too big a challenge. I finished the composition but I did replace many materials in the render from the default material supplied.

Go to the other thread please  :)