Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited August 2018

@xmasrose  never mind, DUH.

Post edited by Novica on

Okay @kismet2012 here's your first move you're doing. I'm the proxy. You're actually going to be a nice person and get rid of a boring item for someone. They'd never win the contest with this itty bitty thing! So I have one move left for you. 

LaPetiteVerita

NSF#5 Say Bye And Hi

Say bye to that Jeweled Excellence Earrings 2  and Hi to RW Rafting Fun (Raft) 

edited August 2018

Old Hagred is past due. Hello @xmasrose !  Anyone can have her at this point, but she just left dreamfarmer from the last round.

xmasrose has Old Hagred. This visual is a groaner.

HagredBedtimeStories.png
    650 x 600 - 728K
    Post edited by Novica on
  • Player : LaPetiteVerita    

5. "Say Bye And Hi" Tell someone which product to give up to the list, and which one to take from it. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

I don't know you much but I heard Kincaid is getting bored and wants to meet other people (but he still loves you, don't worry). Toon Generations Two Essentials Gen3 is a lot of fun and wants to play with you.

• Say Bye to Kincaid

• Say Hi to Toon Generations Two Essentials

FACTS :

#4 RGcincy and Dreamfarmer  #5 nonesuch00  #5 RGcincy #2 RGcincy #5 Kismet2012 #7Dreamfarmer #5Barbult #6Novica #8 IceDragonArt #6nonesuch #5LaPetiteVerita    

4 moves out of 4    6 people out of 6  11 total moves out of 10

barbult

On behalf of Kismet2012 (proxy) 

NSF#5 Say Bye And Hi  Having Tree and Swing just goes too neatly with a farmhouse.Of COURSE they'd have one. What they wouldn't have is The Cage.
    So Tree and Swing goes to the main list and The Cage replaces it as your set.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

Old Hagred is finally sleeping! But she told me she was looking for a new broom, a supersonic one, because she has to visit a lot of friends! She saw on ad on the paper....

Saphirewild  prepare the cookies!

Hagred-supersonic.png
    650 x 600 - 663K
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited August 2018

Old Hagred is finally sleeping! But she told me she was looking for a new broom, a supersonic one, because she has to visit a lot of friends! She saw on ad on the paper....

Saphirewild  prepare the cookies!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Post edited by Kismet2012 on

@kismet2012  did you see the moves I made for you?

I know, that graphic is AMAZING. Well done @xmasrose

• Thank you blush. I needed an answer to yours Novica (made me laugh).

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited August 2018

Oaky I am finally back on ( at work so I'm a bit behind).  Do I still have time to play?  I think my current standings are

Status after this NSF should be:

• IceDragonArt - Sets: Jacuzzi Room Crypta Sepultus, Fantasy Tavern;
    • Props: Hood Huntress Collection, Black Market Blades Silent Death (any blade), New Colony Props (Module 3e);
    • Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

And I have done NSF 2,3,4,4,5,5,6,7,7,8

against players RGCincy (6,7), 3Dcheapskate (5), Barbult (8), Nonesuch (7), SapphireWild (5), Dreamfarmer (3). xmas Rose (4) Novica (4)

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited August 2018

@icedragonart   You sure do. It's only 12 after 9 Central Time. It ends at 10 The timeline and who owns what is up to date l

Post edited by Novica on

NSF#2  We're Swapping Says Me

nonesuch00    Scrappy The Robot needs to wander to change things up for you. I am taking your robot and giving you Geisha Prop Collection (4 Asian inspired fans) 

Novica said:

@kismet2012  did you see the moves I made for you?

Yes.  Thank you.

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited August 2018

Player : Kismet2012

5. "Say Bye And Hi" Tell someone which product to give up to the list, and which one to take from it. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

Kismet2012 aren't you tired of FWSA Pepper HD (Genevieve 7). I know she always complains about this or that. She is a pain. On the other hand Abel for Genesis 3 Male is a sweatheart. He'll make your life better, I swear!

• Say bye to FWSA Pepper HD (Genevieve 7).

• Say Hi to Abel for Genesis 3 Male

FACTS

#4 RGcincy and Dreamfarmer  #5 nonesuch00  #5 RGcincy #2 RGcincy #5 Kismet2012 #7Dreamfarmer #5Barbult #6Novica #8 IceDragonArt #6nonesuch #5LaPetiteVerita  #5Kismet2012

4 moves out of 4    6 people out of 6  12 total moves out of 10

Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
    Novica said:

NSF#2  We're Swapping Says Me

nonesuch00    Scrappy The Robot needs to wander to change things up for you. I am taking your robot and giving you Geisha Prop Collection (4 Asian inspired fans) 

pssst Novica...nonesuch00 started with the Geisha Prop Collection

I know but my moves are limited at the moment. I wanted to break up having two cartoony/fake characters and he already had Baby Packy.

I just realized my name is missing from the feathered dragon in characters. I do own that.  Not sure it matters at this point lol.

edited August 2018

Where are you looking? It's in characters. It's a living, breathing thing. Your name is on it :) 

BTW Hagred can be moved every 10 minutes, starting 38 minutes ago.

Old Hagred is leaving Saphirewild and going to IceDragonArt . (You're welcome! I know you're online...) 

I'm going to round that time to 9:40 so she can be moved at 9:50a Central

HagredBlack Cat.png
    650 x 600 - 737K
    Post edited by Novica on
    Novica said:

I know but my moves are limited at the moment. I wanted to break up having two cartoony/fake characters and he already had Baby Packy.

I knew there was a resonable explanation.  laugh

Player : Kismet2012

Kismet2012 aren't you tired of FWSA Pepper HD (Genevieve 7). I know she always complains about this or that. She is a pain. On the other hand Abel for Genesis 3 Male is a sweatheart. He'll make your life better, I swear!

• Say bye to FWSA Pepper HD (Genevieve 7).

• Say Hi to Abel for Genesis 3 Male

FACTS

#4 RGcincy and Dreamfarmer  #5 nonesuch00  #5 RGcincy #2 RGcincy #5 Kismet2012 #7Dreamfarmer #5Barbult #6Novica #8 IceDragonArt #6nonesuch #5LaPetiteVerita  #5Kismet2012

4 moves out of 4    6 people out of 6  12 total moves out of 10

I'm sure I'll find something for old Abe to do.  wink

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

I've just finished de-lousing the gorgonzola, so it's time for a quick check-in...

Hmmm... it looks like nobody entered the Kismet2012 NSF3 Swapsy Lotto.

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on

If anyone has extra moves, LaPetiteVerita looks too boring with a Patio Dining Set and a tablecloth to go with it. (Beer Drinking Props)   To be in contention for the prize, I would think funny/ variety would be best. We're not doing her any favors.

edited August 2018

I'm probably just losing my mind lol.

Anyway directed at Kismet2012  I'm giving you Crypta Sepultus In exchange for Bend of the River    (Set)

2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

Status after this NSF should be:

• IceDragonArt - Sets: Bend of the River    (Set) , Fantasy Tavern;
    • Props: Hood Huntress Collection, Black Market Blades Silent Death (any blade), New Colony Props (Module 3e);
    • Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

And I have done NSF 2,2,3,4,4,5,5,6,7,7,8

against players RGCincy (6,7), 3Dcheapskate (5), Barbult (8), Nonesuch (7), SapphireWild (5), Dreamfarmer (3). xmas Rose (4) Novica (4) Kismet2012 (2)

Kismet gave me the last two moves to use when that fell through. They're gone :) 

Let me see what I can do to make LaPetitVerida's life a bit more interesting. 

@icedragonart  Do you mean bend of the river?

@icedragonart   Two different products. Just looked, you can't do that move as both don't own it. 

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

----asctually IO'm not going to be able to make a 10th move, familyc risdis, sorry.

edited August 2018

Let me double check, the one i intended we both have.

For LaPetitVerida - I agree with Novica a table and a tablecloth are just not any fun.  I think you should give up the Beer Drinking (tablecloth) and take the Blade Weapons (Prop- Rip Saw)  

You may be able to cut that picnic table up with your new prop if you don't like that picnic table and make firewood out of it.

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

And I have done NSF 2,2,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,7,7,8

against players RGCincy (6,7), 3Dcheapskate (5), Barbult (8), Nonesuch (7), SapphireWild (5), Dreamfarmer (3). xmas Rose (4) Novica (4) Kismet2012 (2) LaPetitVerda (5)