Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

@lapetiteverita Great move! And probably appreciated. 

Reminder- Old Hagred can be moved along today:

From now through 8am Central (right now it's 1:50am) every two hours.

8-9am every hour

9am to 10am every TEN MINUTES. Don't jump the gun or it won't count! At 9am we are going to do a "reset" of time and start it on a 10 minute mark to make it easy. (If she had been posted at 8:39 or whatever time, we'll reset that time to 9am to make it easy. 

Player  3dcheapskate

NSF #5   You've had She Freak for V4 quite awhile so I think the RDNA Sluggians are perfect. (and a lot of people own them so it provides an opportunity for gameplay for you.) 

• LaPartitaLaPartita Posts: 398

@Novica - thanks! Hope you're a fan of this move too....

4. "You and You Swap."  on Stormlyght and Novica.

Stormlyght has DM's Cave of Secrets; Novica has Disconsolation - and both of them own both sets. Swap please!

And with that, I've hit 10 moves and can head on off to bed - I'll try to check in once or twice tomorrow before gameplay ends, but I'm not going to be around much.

My current stats:

• Total Moves: 10 (Rule 1: make at least 10 NSF moves - MET!)
    • Moves Used: #2, #4, #5(twice), #6, #7, #8(twice), #9 (Rule 4: use at least 4 different NSF moves - MET!)
    • People NSF'ed: barbult, dreamfarmer, IceDragonArt, Kismet2012, Novica, Stormlyght, RGcincy, xmasrose (Rule 3: moves must involve at last 6 different players - MET!)
  • 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

I was expecting to see Hagrad about now as per nonesuch00's request. I have a surprise pre-rendered reception ready and waiting for her...mwa! ha! ha!

Is somebody going to send her to me ? It doesn't seem right for me to do that myself.

Edit: Interesting... I see on the standings that I actually have her already ! That's curious -I don't see anybody passing her on to me between nonesuch00's request post and this 'ere post of min. SoI assume that nonesuch00's request was taken as an advance booking. So she sneaked in before I was ready...

Lucky girl, look what she missed...

surprise.jpg
    809 x 807 - 45K
    Post edited by 3dcheapskate on

I was expecting to see Hagrad about now as per nonesuch00's request. Is somebody going to send her to me ? It doesn't seem right for me to do that myself.

I have a surprise pre-rendered reception ready and waiting for her...mwa! ha! ha!

Are you checking the Current Standing page? She's been on there for two hours, designated that you have her. :) 

LOL @lapetiteverita   Now I can play a game of chess in a cave. yes

Yeah, I said in a post I would go ahead and do it to avoid confusion, as posts had been deleted, etc and it was a bit of a mess. People are being helpful and it's just hard to know what to do :)  But there are no more advanced bookings. If someone isn't online to pass her on, people will do it for them. 

@3dcheapskate it has been over 2 hours (and I know you just realized you had her) so would you like to pass her on now?

edited August 2018
    Novica said:

I was expecting to see Hagrad about now as per nonesuch00's request. Is somebody going to send her to me ? It doesn't seem right for me to do that myself.

I have a surprise pre-rendered reception ready and waiting for her...mwa! ha! ha!

Are you checking the Current Standing page? She's been on there for two hours, designated that you have her. :) 

I am now ! LOL

Does that me that I can pass her on ?

(I haven't had much experience with her - the first time we met I was snoring like a hog, and the second time I was pedalling furiously on my bicycle. I wasn't really aware of her presence...)

Yes, see previous post

edited August 2018

Old Hagred fancies a nice jacuzzi, so IceDragonArt - she's coming your way...

ooze.jpg
    650 x 600 - 75K
    edited August 2018

OMGosh I love this move!
    PLAYERS nonesuch00 and xmasrose

NSF #9  Fetch Now You Two Swap
    nonesuch gives up Genesis Cupid. He now fetches Toon Alien and brings it back.
    Nonesuch swaps Toon Alien and gives it to xmasrose.
    xmasrose gives him Baby Packy. 

So bye Cupid, hello Alien! And Baby Packy gets a new home. 

We need some new things  brought into the Current Standings list!  Remember the moves that take things OUT of there.

Post edited by Novica on

BTW if you see something wrong in the lists of characters, props, sets, please let me know. I just caught one that was stll marked in red that had been removed yesterday from possession. I really had to rush yesterday :( 

edited August 2018

Players dreamfarmer and Stormlyght

NSF#9  Fetch Now You Two Swap
    Stormlyght ditches Disconsolation to the main list  (so tired of that one, we need some new sets!)
    She picks up Sun Hall and brings it back.
    She swaps Sun Hall to dreamfarmer
    dreamfarmer gives her Winterblack Tower

Wanted to bring more new items in the Current Standings list. :) 

Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Players dreamfarmer and Stormlyght

There were just too many Cybers in Stormlyght's possession. BORING. 

NSF #9 Fetch Now You Two Swap

Stormlyght ditches Cyber Wings back to the list
    She gets Poseable Peonies
    She then swaps Poseable Peonies with dreamfarmer
    dreamfarmer gives Stormlyght Jackson's Field (Prop Fingerpost Sign) 

Post edited by Novica on

Player barbult

You indicated he was really cute, so I know you really want him :) 

NSF #5  Say Bye And Hi
    Say Bye to Morpheus and Hi to Muck. 

Just to prevent absolute chaos from last minute (literally) postings around 10am-

Anything at 10:01 is not valid.
    You must have the complete NSF action- in other words,  saying "Change your character to..." won't work. You must specifically state (like we have been) what leaves, and what comes back as the character. This prevents people from pre-loading posts.

NO EDITS ARE ALLOWED TO POSTS THE LAST FIVE MINUTES. If I see a post is edited at or after 9:55am it is invalid. Edits screw people up and there's no time for it. 

In the last ten minutes of the game, the timeline is discontinued. (I'll do it sometime after the game has ended.)  Watch only the Current Standings page. The character, sets, and products pages can't be updated fast enough either so only the Current Standings page is current from 9:50 to 10am. If we get too much action, it may need to be sooner.  

edited August 2018

It's past 4:46 so Old Hagred is now with Kismet2012. At 6:53 am Central she can be moved to dreamfarmer or Novica.

Whenever you post who gets her next, just line through the person you just gave her to. (LOL not many choices!)  Remember you do not have to do her graphic if you don't want to. (when it gets down to 10 minute intervals that may keep you from gameplay. We're not there yet, we are still every 2 hours until 8am.) 

Players who have not: dreamfarmer     Novica    

HagredSchoolFavSpellg.png
    650 x 600 - 726K
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

^---well looky up there, Novica jumped in while I was typing!

From the current Current Standings...

IceDragonArt   HAS OLD HAGRED   can be moved at 4:46 by other people if IceDragonArt hasn't

My clock says 16.50, so Hagred's jacuzzi session is over. By the way, there's a layer of lovely green slime on the water now - somebody please throw IceDragonArt a lifesaver, rubber duck, unflatable pony, or something like that to grab onto.

Hagred needs to use the Porta Potty now,so she's coming your way Kismet2012...

(CALLING CARD TO GO HERE)

@3dcheapskate  Sorry! I waited a few minutes past the time  to give you time :) 

edited August 2018
    Novica said:

@3dcheapskate  Sorry! I waited a few minutes past the time  to give you time :) 

No matter, she ended up in the same place - you must've spotted that Hagred needed the Porta Potty too. I'm just relieved for IceDragonArt that at least Hagred waited until she was out of the jaccuzi...

In fact I think that jacuzzi has to go - that layer of icky wart-ooze slime is starting to dissolve it ! Let's see if I can NSF the jacuzzi to oblivion (I'll do aseparate post for that if I come up with something)

And I think that Kismet's Porta Potty will have to go too - which reminds me of an amusing bit from Kin Dza Dza (a fantastically bizarre old Russian sci-fi movie "Кин-дза-дза"). The scene's about 45 minutes into the movie and lasts about three or four minutes, when Gedevan (the violin guy) goes to the toilet...

I edited the post, there's a graphic and a bit of info. Oh, and you're SO bad! 

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited August 2018

Hagred treated this place like a coffee shop.  Flew in, used the potty, grabbed a coffee and was on her way.  Get ready Novica.  She expects a nice warm reception.

Hagred Jacuzzi.png
    650 x 600 - 712K
    Post edited by Kismet2012 on
    edited August 2018

8. "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!"- Calling  IceDragonArt !

• You just have to ditch that disgusting icky wart-ooze-slimed Jacuzzi Room
    • Fetch Echoes Of Andromeda instead.
    • And then I swap Crypta Sepultus for your newly acquired Echoes Of Andromeda

Status after this NSF should be:

• IceDragonArt - Sets: Jacuzzi Room Crypta Sepultus, Fantasy Tavern; Props: Hood Huntress Collection, Black Market Blades Silent Death (any blade), New Colony Props (Module 3e); Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark
    • 3dcheapskate - Sets: A Curious Hallway, Crypta Sepultus Echoes Of Andromeda; Props: Regenerator (Prop, Thursdays Child- Deaddy Bear (Bear), Dystopian Console; Character: RDNA Sluggians

My twelfth NSF: seven different NSFs (NSF1 once, NSF2 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 quince(?), NSF7 once, NSF8 once, NSF9 twice) inflicted upon nine other people (IceDragonArt thrice, Novica thrice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once, barbult once, Kismet2012 once, dreamfarmer once, stormlyght twice, RGcincy twice).

edited August 2018

Oh Dreamfarmer, look who wants to be with you! And she has some great advice.

Dreamfarmer: everyone has had the old gal again. You can send to anyone. If not sent by 7:17am anyone can send.

HagredPassAggress.png
    650 x 600 - 735K
    Post edited by Novica on
    edited August 2018

Player:  Kismet2012

1. "I'll Swap With List" One time use during the entire game: Swap out one item with one from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop etc.) 

I am swapping Shoot First Corner with Cafe Luca

Just to get some new items into play.

Editted to add for clarification:

Kismet2012   HAD OLD HAGRED   
    Set 1:   Bend of the River                                    Shoot First  Corner      Cafe Luca  
    Props: Laser Toss Arcade Game (Prop)                 Porta Potty (Potty)  
                Iray Snow, Light and Ash
    Character: FWSA Pepper HD (Genevieve 7)

I believe that is 14 total NSF moves but I may have lost count.

I LOVE that one Novica.  Very clever.

Player:  Saphirewild

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)

You do not need a backpack and a pile of luggage Saphirewild.  Let me fix that for you.

Swap Steam Bike Pro (Pile of Luggage) for The Firearm Pack (Prop #2 Rifle)

Saphirewild  HAD OLD HAGRED
    Set 1:   Generic Sci Fi Corridor                Set 2: Velodome Track   
    Props:   Daybed Romance                 Ace of Spades Jack  (Backpack)     
                 Steam BIke Pro (Pile of Luggage)   The Firearm Pack (Prop #2 Rifle)
    Character:  Belladonna for V4

Plays:  This is my 15th NSF

edited August 2018

@3dcheapskate  Would you be willing to act as my proxy for NSF 3?

I am heading to work soon and although I will try to keep up with what is happening I do not think I will be able to once the pace really picks up.

I know I can count on you to make an interesting swap.  This is a freebie.  I will take the "charge" for the NSF.

Once Novica gets caught up on the timeline of course.  I count 3 moves at this time and the timeline shows Hagred's last move.