Not So Fast! Interactive Game ~~ DONE~~Read The Moves!

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Hagred has been languishing with jakiblue for quite some time.  She has decided she needs someone to give her a helping hand so I suggested she go visit Saphirewild.

Edited to correct mistake

It was okay, I simply put her with the right person and put that jakiblue had her previously. :) 
    I am only giving 5 hours before anyone can get her on the move again if Saphirewild doesn't happen to be online.

No, that was the Steambike Pro luggage NSF to Saphirewild, which has already been cancelled. This was something different, an NSF4 you+you swap between dreamfarmer and kismet

Didn't miss that one, you already knew you couldn't do it and marked it as invalid. 

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited August 2018

I swear to God that I saw her name under epic wings lol.  My eyes (and my lists!) are crossing!

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I am giving up Monster Skull and 3dcheapskate can have the Dystopian Console.

From the timeline: @3dcheapskate would you like to do the first one?
    @icedragonart would you like to do the second one? 

6:20a  3dcheapskate NSF #7 You're A Thief for barbult to steal School Lunch Props (Prop: Closed Lunch Bag)  from Kismet2012.  Now barbult must give up the same type item and tell Kismet2012 what item will replace the one given up. The props that are there will be locked for three hours. At 9:45ish if barbult hasn't chosen, Novica wil pick one of the two to give up.

7:19a  xmasrose NSF #7  You're A Thief to dreamfarmer who must steal Jump Your Way from 3dcheapskate (because she needs a gate to escape from the Troll.)   Now dreamfarmer must give up the same type item and tell 3dcheapskate what item will replace the one given up.  The props that are there now are locked for 3 hours. At 10:20 am if dreamfarmer hasn't chosen,  Novica will pick one of the two to give up.

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited August 2018

Looks like I am now the proud owner of The Great White Shark which puts Nybras back into the general pool I believe.

I think that LaPetiteVerita is working for... you know who... because the two essential components are back together again !

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on
    edited August 2018

It looks like Dreamfarmer picked so I'm off the hook so to speak lol.

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
    edited August 2018

I don't think that's right... and I did manage to post!

Edited: Yay!

Post edited by dreamfarmer on
    edited August 2018
    Novica said:

From the timeline: @3dcheapskate would you like to do the first one?
    @icedragonart would you like to do the second one? 

6:20a  3dcheapskate NSF #7 You're A Thief for barbult to steal School Lunch Props (Prop: Closed Lunch Bag)  from Kismet2012.  Now barbult must give up the same type item and tell Kismet2012 what item will replace the one given up. The props that are there will be locked for three hours. At 9:45ish if barbult hasn't chosen, Novica wil pick one of the two to give up.

I'd be absolutely delighted !

• barbult can give up Laundry Day Mega Set (Empty Dryer Closeline)
    • Kismet can grab the Laser Toss Arcade Game  (Prop) ... every barn on a bend in a river needs one of those!

Edit: as barbult came back online 17 minutes after this I'm happy to cancel this post and let barbult make the choice, if Novica's okay with that ?

NOVICA and XMASROSE

9. "Fetch Now You Two Swap
       Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye and Hi with #4 You And You Swap
    This NSF move is when one out of two other players (XMASROSE)  HAS IN THEIR POSSESSION an item both players own. (Wine Me   (Prop: Corkscrew) )
    The one who does NOT have an item in their possession owned by both players,  you tell what product they are giving up. (Novica, Give Up The Lollypop)
    Then you take an item from the main list that BOTH players own for that person. (Thursdays Child- Deaddy Bear )
    Then you tell them to swap the item the first person has (A, which they both own) and the new item  (B) just brought in from the main list. 

Now: XMASROSE has the Deaddy Bear instead of Wine Me Corkscrew 

and

Novica has the Corkscrew instead of the Lollypop.

3 NSF move-types, 3 players interacted with. 4 moves made. Hmm.

edited August 2018

I think that a curious hallway would be too confusing for a troll beast. A nice summer gazebo seems more trollish to me -it's great to hide under !

2. "We're Swapping Says Me" dreamfarmer can take my Summer Gazebo and I'll take A Curious Hallway in exchange

My second eighth NSF - the previous eighth one was a dud move (NSF1 once, NSF2 once, NSF4 once, NSF5 four times, NSF7 once) and I've NSFed seven other people (IceDragonArt twice, Novica twice, nonesuch00 once, LaPetiteVerita once, barbult once, Kismet2012 once, dreamfarmer once).

Going to try this
    8. "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!"     Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye And Hi- and #2 We're Swapping Says Me. The person goes and gets an item you also own, and they give it to you when they get back. 
    First, make sure the product you have in your possession that you are swapping later with them, THEY OWN.  (A)  (This is the We're Swapping Says Me part.) 
    Tell someone what product they are giving up. CAN NOT BE A CHARACTER. 
    Tell them what item is replacing it. (B)  (Be sure you OWN IT. They are bringing it back over to you.) 
    Take it  (B) (must be the one they fetched) and give them an item (A the one you checked to see if they own it.)  Must be a prop or a set. Must be the same type item

A. Barbult * Give up the school lunch bag

B.  - Please fetch me the Hood Huntress Collection (Gen3F) (Prop-Bow & Arrow)

c.  Please take Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat)

1. "I'll Swap With List" One time use during the entire game: Swap out one item with one from the list. The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop etc.) 

I'm swapping the Troll for HP Yuka.

4 move types, 5 moves, still only 3 people interacted with.

5. "Say Bye And Hi"  Tell someone which product to give up to the list,  and which one to take from it.  The TYPE of item must be the same (a prop for a prop.)
    ICEDRAGON!

Give up that throne room and get into the maze!
    IceDragonArt

WAS
      Old West Bath House            Set 2:  Aeridian Interstellar Throne Room)     
    Props:   Hood Huntress Collection (Gen3F) (Prop-Bow & Arrow)         Gothic Bedroom  (Bed)
                   New Colony Props (Module 3e)
    Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

NOW

Old West Bath House            Set 2:  aMAZEing Journey Around The World   
    Props:   Hood Huntress Collection (Gen3F) (Prop-Bow & Arrow)         Gothic Bedroom  (Bed)
                   New Colony Props (Module 3e)
    Character: Sharks By AM Great White Shark

4 move-types, 6 moves, 4 interactions

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    edited August 2018

I'm back online, but I don't know what is in my posession. My list has green (locked) items. Novica says I had to give up an item, or she would do it. But then 3dcheapskate said he was deciding what I had to give up.

Is this my list (I removed the clothes line, because 3dcheapskate said I had to give it up, and I unlocked Signs of Protest, because I'm back to 3 props.)? 

barbult    Had Old Hagred
    Set 1: The Alcove        Set 2: Shoot First  Corner
    Props:     Daz Water Pump/Grain Silo (Water Pump)  
                Signs of Protest (Sign Left Hand)    School Lunch Props (Closed Lunch Bag)  Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat)
    Character:  Morpheus 

Edit: Wait - while I was typing my lunch was stolen and I'm in a Steller Fury about that!

Post edited by barbult on
    edited August 2018
    barbult said:

I'm back online, but I don't know what is in my posession. My list has green (locked) items. Novica says I had to give up an item, or she would do it. But then 3dcheapskate said he was deciding what I had to give up.

Is this my list (I removed the clothes line, because 3dcheapskate said I had to give it up, and I unlocked Signs of Protest, because I'm back to 3 props.)? 

Signs of Protest (Sign Left Hand)    School Lunch Props (Closed Lunch Bag)  Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat)

Edit: Wait - while I was typing my lunch was stolen and I'm in a Steller Fury about that!

I've edited the post where I decided for you, as I don't think Novica has got that far yet. Let her decide whether to let you make the decision (I'm happy to cancel that post - I'm getting good at that!) smiley

Time for bed for me. See you all tomorrow.

edited August 2018
    barbult said:

I've edited the post where I decided for you, as I don't think Novica has got that far yet. Let her decide whether to let you make the decision (I'm happy to cancel that post - I'm getting good at that!) smiley

OK, in the name of reducing the overwhelming confusion, I choose to get rid of Laundry Day Mega Set (Empty Dryer Closeline). I think my list above is correct as of now.

Edit: And Kismet2012 can have the Laser Toss Arcade Game  (Prop) . ( So no change to what 3dcheapskate decided.)

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,805
    edited August 2018

2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

kismet2012 is getting Tree and Swing   (Set)  from RGcincy

RGcincy is getting DAZ Barn   (Set)  from kismet2012

Post edited by RGcincy on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

Well foiled again! I will try again later, but I must go shopping in a real store today, sorry DAZ 3D. laugh I thought the Yes, I Own It! list was intended to be used that way. Now the game is much harder. I'm glad we have til the 31st, it may take that long randoming choosing products before I get a move correct! blushcrying

Well foiled again! I will try again later, but I must go shopping in a real store today, sorry DAZ 3D. laugh I thought the Yes, I Own It! list was intended to be used that way. Now the game is much harder. I'm glad we have til the 31st, it may take that long randoming choosing products before I get a move correct! blushcrying

Wrong! The rules thread says:
    From August 11th (next Saturday) hopefully Daz midnight, TBD if there are last minute participants- through August 14th (Tuesday) you get NSF'd and get to NSF other contestants. 

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,805
    edited August 2018

8. "Fetch It For Me, Thanks!"     Combining two moves, #5 Say Bye And Hi- and #2 We're Swapping Says Me. The person goes and gets an item you also own, and they give it to you when they get back. 
    First, make sure the product you have in your possession that you are swapping later with them, THEY OWN.  (A)  (This is the We're Swapping Says Me part.)

• LaPetiteVerita is getting Beer Drinking Props  (Prop: Green Gingham Tablecloth)  from RGcincy

Tell someone what product they are giving up. CAN NOT BE A CHARACTER. 

• LaPetiteVerita is giving up Crystal Vases (Twisty Vase) 

Tell them what item is replacing it. (B)  (Be sure you OWN IT. They are bringing it back over to you.) 

Take it  (B) (must be the one they fetched) and give them an item (A the one you checked to see if they own it.)  Must be a prop or a set. Must be the same type item

Post edited by RGcincy on
    edited August 2018

NSF2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

barbult is getting DAZ Barn   (Set

RGcincy is getting The Alcove    (Set)  from barbult

I need that barn to go with my silo.

Now I believe my list is:

Set 1: Daz Barn        Set 2: Shoot First  Corner
                Signs of Protest (Sign Left Hand)    Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat)

everyone pause for a minute. 

@icedragonart  your swap for me and jakiblue can not be done. Both parties have to own both items. jakiblue does NOT own Epic Wings. 

Please go and delete that post. 

edited August 2018

NSF2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

Kismet2012 is getting Shoot First Corner  (Set)          from barbult

barbult is getting Tree and Swing   (Set)  from Kismet2012

Now I believe my list is:

Set 1: Daz Barn        Set 2:  Tree and Swing  
                Signs of Protest (Sign Left Hand)    Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat)

I have done NSF 2 (twice),4,5, and 7

barbult- I had to take the time to read through what people were doing as something they did/didn't do before I got to your post could mess things up. :)  

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

I just got online and was trying to catch up on the mischeif making going on I seen that I was given the "Old Haggard".  I have had enough of her laughing at me for now for making my mistake yesterday, so I think I will Give her to @3dcheapskate to give them a chance to slow down a bit :D

3dcheapskate and Saphirewild

Saphirewild  Has Old Hagred in their possession
    Set 1:   Disconsolation                 Set 2: Abandoned Gas Station
    Props:   Daybed Romance                 Ace of Spades Jack  (Backpack)     
                 Steam BIke Pro (Pile of Luggage)   
    Character:  Dolphin

2. "We're Swapping Says Me"  Make another contestant swap products with you.  Both people must own the same things and they must be the same TYPE. (a prop for a prop etc) This is a harder one, both items must be in their possession at the time.

I do not think the (Chainsaw)  Dystopian Console would go good with the Steambike so we are swaping says me I will give you the Ace of Spades Jack  (Backpack) enjoy. 

Now I am off to an appointment be back later to cause more mischeif!!

edited August 2018

Just in case it happens again- when I ask someone to do something, if they agree to do it and are then putting in the effort, they do it. Having more than one person do it just gets us bogged down. It's a timing issue too, people overlap in posting and that doesn't help. So if it is assigned, it is assigned. Done. By the time I ask someone to assist, it's already been an hour to five hours so I'm taking control of it at that point. 

People going back and forth trying to decide what to do isn't necessary (although deeply appreciate the help and the spirit of cooperation.)  Everyone can't be on the thread or even check in every 5 hours, so this is going to happen. And frankly, whatever someone gets for you it's not going to stay there long in all likelihood.  :) 

In about an hour I will be going to the airport and gone a few hours, so anything you want to do, I'll try to get as much done in this hour as I can. 

For people who haven't made many moves, these new ones are a bit more complicated, focus on the easy ones first. Read the summary thread and it will tell you how to do them. :) 

Post edited by Novica on

No one noticed Saphirewild gave our witch to someone who has already had it. The people who haven't are IceDragonArt, Kismet2012, LaPetiteVerita, nonesuch00, Stormlyght, and xmasrose.

@barbult, you want to redesignate who she went to? It can't be 3dcheapskate.  We don't need to post another graphic.