Not So Fast! A Contest For Mischief Makers

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Nah, you just forgot that you submitted some for the Now Available that you didn't own. If you would like to add three that you do, I'll just keep those others on the list in case someone else owns them (I owned the Pest one)  I appreciate you looking over the lists and catching the link that was wrong. Right now I am going through and just making sure things are ON the list, then I'm going through each one and clicking (double checking, but also so I can see if I own them.) 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    Novica said:

Yes I Own It! List   Check the links to see if you own these, if you do, post "For The Own It List" and the name of the product please.

You must use the product in the manner indicated. If it says prop, you must use the prop item.

Aguja Undersea Environment                         (Prop: Kelp)    Novica
    Aibell (G3)                             NEW                    (Character)    jakiblue    Novica
    Aslan Statues                         NEW                 (Prop: the Gargoyle)   jakiblue   Novica
     BD Aspen for Victoria 8                                  (Character)   Novica
    DM's Anardhaus     NEW                                 (Set)  3dcheapskate    Barbult    nonesuch00  Novica 
    Fantasy Scythes        NEW                              (Prop: Classic Farmer's Scythe)  nonesuch00
    Forgotten Tunnel Entrance       NEW              (Set)  jakiblue    Novica
    Geisha Prop Collection      NEW                    (Prop: 4 Asian Inspired Fans)   nonesuch00      Novica
    Haunted Toys         NEW                                  (Prop: Scareybear)    jakiblue   Novica
    Horse Drawn Carriage for Daz Horse 2          (Prop: Carriage)  Novica
    i13 Foxy Lounge                                               (Set)     Novica
    Janitor Gear                NEW                              (Prop: Push Broom)   nonesuch00    Novica
    Laundry Day Mega Set   NEW                         (Prop: Empty Dryer)   Barbult  Novica
    Lemonade Stand        NEW                               (Prop: Lemonade Stand)   jakiblue    Novica
    Mortuorum Sacris                                             (Prop: Coffin Lid) 3dcheapskate  Novica
    Old West Bath House     NEW                          (Set)    jakiblue  nonesuch00   Novica
    Patio Dining                     NEW                          (Set)    nonesuch00      Novica
    Pentonville Cell                                                 (Prop: Toilet)  Novica
    Shoot First Corner   NEW                               (Set)  Barbult    Novica
    Sakura 8                   NEW                                  (Character)   nonesuch00    Novica
    Steam Bike Pro                                                  (Prop: Stack of Luggage)  3dcheapskate Novica
    Summer Gazebo                                                (Set)   3dcheapskate    Novica
    Technophila Arcane: Star Scope                     (Prop: Scope)  3dcheapskate   Novica
    The Alcove                                                         (Set)   3dcheapskate  Novica  
    The Ministry                                                      (Set)  Novica
    Versatile Terrain                  NEW                      (Set)   nonesuch00
    Vintage Boxing Accessories     NEW              (Prop: Speed Bag)  Barbult    nonesuch00   Novica
    Yasuo for Lee 6      NEW                                   (Character)    3dcheapskate    Barbult   nonesuch00   Novica
    Warrior Maiden Tanwen                                    (Character)  3dcheapskate  Novica
    Wine Me                    NEW                                  (Prop: Corkscrew)     Barbult    Novica

Add my name to the ones in red text. I own those items. I did not highlight the items on this list that already have my name, only the ones I own that don't have my name yet.

Novica said:

The Now Available List:  You can use these products per the guidelines.

Contestants need to supply the required 3 props, 2 sets, and 1 character they DO own 

Participants can also pick 10 other things whether you own them or not.  They should identify what they do and don't own. I would do things you own, frankly. Mix and match characters, sets, props, there's no rules for the ten, but do remember to label the props. You DO need to tell me if you own the items or not.

State what you want them used for (set, prop and the specific prop- and character.) 

Abandoned Gas Station   (Set)       NEW                 barbult   nonesuch00    Novica
    Abel for Genesis 3 Male   (Character)    NEW           barbult   Novica
    Ace of Spades Jack   (Prop- Backpack)    NEW     3dcheapskate     Novica
    Backwoods Shooting Range (Gen3/8)    (Prop: Hay Bale)   NEW           barbult    Novica
    Blade Weapons 3 (Genesis 3 and 8)   (Prop-Axe)          barbult
    Breakfast in Bed    (Prop- VB Bowl of Cereal)     NEW       Barbult    Novica
    By the Seaside Promenade And Props    (Prop- Deck Chair)     NEW     barbult   Novica  
    Chainsaw   (Prop-Chainsaw)     NEW      3dcheapskate     Novica
    Coral for Callie 6    (Character)    NEW    nonesuch00   Novica
    DAZ Barn   (Set)     NEW         nonesuch00   Novica
    DAZ Water Pump/Grain Silo     (Prop- Water Pump)           NEW       nonesuch00    Novica
    Disconsolation        (Set)   NEW      3dcheapskate     Novica
    Drafting Tools    (Prop- T Square)       NEW        nonesuch00   Novica
    Dream Home Yard and Pool     NEW     nonesuch00    Novica
    Dystopian Console Station  (Prop-the Station)      NEW    3dcheapskate   Novica

End of the Tracks   (Set)  (Novica)
    Epic Wings  (Prop- Wings)               New                  nonesuch00   Novica
    Fancy A Game Of Chess  (Set)        Novica
    Floyd 8     (Character)    New           barbult         Novica
    Freight Elevator and Basement (Set) 
    Genesis Cupid        (Character)             New      nonesuch00    Novica         
    Haunted Corridor   (Set) 
    Housefly by AM   (Character)   Novica
    Ice Hotel Bar & Restaurant   (Set) 
    Ice Hotel Bedroom   (Prop- Ice Table and/or Chairs) 
    Iray Alligator by AM   (Character)   Novica
    Jazz Corner         (Set) 
    Jump Your Way   (Prop-Full Gate #4)    NEW   3dcheapskate   Novica
    Kid's Corner         (Prop- Teepee)
    Kid's Corner        (Prop- Rocking Horse)
    Lil Mermaid for Callie 6  (Character)   New      nonesuch00   Novica
    Little Ones (Asian Male) (G3M)     (Character)  NEW    barbult   nonesuch00    Novica
    Man Cave Props  (Prop- Bowling Pins) 
    Mega Cargo Vehicle  (Prop- Vehicle)
    Morpheus (Gen3M)    (Character)    nonesuch00   Novica
    Muck for Genesis     (Character)  NEW       barbult
    Nybras   (Character)   NEW        3dcheapskate   Novica
    Old Country Farmhouse    (Set)         NEW     barbult     nonesuch00    Novica
    Pest Control Props     (Prop- Mouse Trap Brass Old)    NEW    Novica
    Platypus by AM   (Character)
    Playtime  (Prop-Hobby Horse)    NEW     3dcheapskate   Novica
    Primordial Barbarian Clothing   (Prop-hand and feet wraps)      NEW      nonesuch00    Novica
    RDNA  Sluggians   (Character)     NEW     3dcheapskate
    Reading Corner    (Set)
    Regenerator    (Prop- Regenerator)      NEW     3dcheapskate   Novica

Rodents by AM:   Crested Porcupine  (Character) 
    RW Letters And More     (Prop- Letter Q)     NEW     nonesuch00    Novica
    Sci-fi Drone 02    (Prop- it's not alive)     
    Sharks by AM: Great White      (Character)  Novica
    Sharks by AM: Hammerhead    (Character)  Novica
    Signs of Protest    (Prop- Protest Sign Left Hand)       NEW     barbult   Novica
    Spinning Wheel  (Prop-Spinning Wheel)     NEW     Novica
    Spooky Plots     (Set)             NEW      3dcheapskate    Novica
    Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat)     NEW  3dcheapskate

Subway Station    (Set) 
    Table Tennis     (Prop- Bleachers)       NEW    barbult    nonesuch00    Novica
    Tattoo Studio (With Poses)   (Set) 
    Tawhak    (Character)        NEW       3dcheapskate   Novica
    The Cage  (Set)                NEW       nonesuch00
    The Daily Routine Office  (Set)    NEW        Novica
    Thursdays Child- Deaddy Bear   (Prop-Bear)    3dcheapskate   Novica
    Trinity Atrium  (Set)                      NEW       3dcheapskate   Novica
    Urban Warrior   (Prop- Large Sword)   NEW    3dcheapskate    Novica

Vampire Bat by AM   (Character)  Novica
    Velodome Track   (Set)            NEW           nonesuch00    Novica
    Victorian Street Front    (Set)    NEW             nonesuch00   Novica

Vintage Boxing Accessories   (Prop- Jump Rope)    nonesuch00   Novica
    Vintage Hotdog Cart     (Prop-Hotdog Cart)  NEW    nonesuch00    Novica
    Vintage Tech     (Prop- Vintage Voltmeter)    NEW     barbult
    Woolly Mammouth by AM     (Character)   Novica
    Z Skaters Props/Poses (Gen8 M/F)     (Prop- Z SK Skateboard)   NEW   barbult    Novica
    Z Summer Fun Props/Poses (Gen 3/8)    (Prop- Drinks Cooler Box)    NEW

Add my name to the ones in red text. I own those items. I did not highlight the items on this list that already have my name, only the ones I own that don't have my name yet.

edited August 2018

Yes I Own It! List   Check the links to see if you own these, if you do, post "For The Own It List" and the name of the product please.

You must use the product in the manner indicated. If it says prop, you must use the prop item.

Set 1: The Alcove
    Set 2: Summer Gazebo
    Character: Warrior Maiden Tanwen ...(for V4)
    Prop 1: Steam BikePro (Val3dArt)     -     Prop: Pack (i.e. not the bike, not the barrels, just the pile of luggage)
    Prop 2: Technophilia Arcane: Star Scope (Traveler)     -     Prop:The Scope'

OK, so what do I do now? Is it considered I stole all those products from @3DCheapskate

@nonesuch00  This post was in the beginning, when everyone was just getting started/ clarifications. Do you own all these? Your last sentence makes me think you do.

Post edited by Novica on
  • dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

I want to do this, but it is frighteningly complicated. But you still need players to fill in the ranks, yes?

edited August 2018

I want to do this, but it is frighteningly complicated. But you still need players to fill in the ranks, yes?

@dreamfarmer  Yes we do. Want me to walk you through it? PM me. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890
    Novica said:

Set 1: The Alcove
    Set 2: Summer Gazebo
    Character: Warrior Maiden Tanwen ...(for V4)
    Prop 1: Steam BikePro (Val3dArt)     -     Prop: Pack (i.e. not the bike, not the barrels, just the pile of luggage)
    Prop 2: Technophilia Arcane: Star Scope (Traveler)     -     Prop:The Scope'

OK, so what do I do now? Is it considered I stole all those products from @3DCheapskate

@nonesuch00  This post was in the beginning, when everyone was just getting started/ clarifications. Do you own all these? Your last sentence makes me think you do.

Yes, I own everything that is a post that I created or that leave embedded in a response to someone else's post. Example: I didn't respond to your product posts because I don't own any of the products you have posted.

Also, the third list we post, of any products we want to list up to 10 - am I supposed to respond to those posts by other participants if I own any of those products like the 1st two types of product lists?

Yes- go to the Now Available AND the Yes I Own It and identify (like Barbult) any of the products you own. :)  The easiest way to do it is like she did. 

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689

Spotted another item on the Yes I Own That! List that I own:

Dream Home Yard and Pool     

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited August 2018

Spotted another item on the Yes I Own That! List that I own:

Dream Home Yard and Pool     

That's the Now Available list, but I gotcha  :) 

@icedragonart   Just so I can steer you where you need to go (just in case it's confusing)
    Now you go to your Product Library and pick (from anywhere) 2 sets, 3 props, and a character. So obviously you own all these.

After that, you can pick up to ten more products (and I would do ten so you have more options once we get started) of characters, sets, props- no rules, but I would suggest a mixture. You can pick things you own and don't own, but I would do what you own. You're going to be relying on these things to bail you out once you start getting picked on! 

Thanks!  I'm working on the 10 extras now.

Okay.  I have a promo I have to finish before bed so I will work on the I own those list probably tomorrow.

Okay.  I have a promo I have to finish before bed so I will work on the I own those list probably tomorrow.

I'm adding yours to the list now, thanks for playing!

So if everyone will wait about ten minutes, you can easily use the list. News are marked in green. 

@icedragonart     Tomorrow, would you mind telling me the specific ways you want those 10 items used? Some could be props, some could be sets. We need to get the specifics. I'll go ahead and list them with a ? for the use.

Fixed it.  Now I'm really going to go and work lol.

@icedragonart   thanks so much! Was working on it and this means I can finalize it.

No problem, no sense in having you do it twice!

The Now Available List

Abandoned Gas Station   (Set)       NEW                 barbult   nonesuch00    Novica
    Ace of Spades Jack   (Prop- Backpack)    NEW     3dcheapskate  barbult   Novica nonesuch00
    Blade Weapons 3 (Genesis 3 and 8)   (Prop-Axe)          barbult nonesuch00
    Coral for Callie 6    (Character)    NEW    nonesuch00   Novica
    DAZ Barn   (Set)     NEW      barbult   nonesuch00   Novica
    DAZ Water Pump/Grain Silo     (Prop- Water Pump)           NEW    barbult   nonesuch00    Novica
    Disconsolation        (Set)   NEW      3dcheapskate  barbult   Novica nonesuch00
    Drafting Tools    (Prop- T Square)       NEW    barbult    nonesuch00   Novica
    Dream Home Yard and Pool     NEW      barbult  nonesuch00    Novica
    Dystopian Console Station  (Prop-the Station)      NEW    3dcheapskate  barbult    Novica nonesuch00
    Epic Wings  (Prop- Wings)               New        barbult          nonesuch00   Novica
    Genesis Cupid        (Character)             New      nonesuch00    Novica         
    Lil Mermaid for Callie 6  (Character)   New      nonesuch00   Novica
    Little Ones (Asian Male) (G3M)     (Character)  NEW    barbult   nonesuch00    Novica
    Morpheus (Gen3M)    (Character)     barbult  nonesuch00   Novica
    Old Country Farmhouse    (Set)         NEW     barbult     nonesuch00    Novica
    Playtime  (Prop-Hobby Horse)    NEW     3dcheapskate  barbult   Novica nonesuch00
    Primordial Barbarian Clothing   (Prop-hand and feet wraps)      NEW      nonesuch00    Novica
    RDNA  Sluggians   (Character)     NEW     3dcheapskate nonesuch00
    Reading Corner    (Set)           barbult nonesuch00
    RW Letters And More     (Prop- Letter Q)     NEW    barbult    nonesuch00    Novica
    Spinning Wheel  (Prop-Spinning Wheel)     NEW     Novica nonesuch00
    Stellar Fury  (Prop- Interstellar Killsat)     NEW               3dcheapskate  barbult   nonesuch00
    Table Tennis     (Prop- Bleachers)       NEW    barbult    nonesuch00    Novica
    The Cage  (Set)                NEW       barbult   nonesuch00
    Toon Generations Two Essentials Gen3    (Character)  NEW                 nonesuch00     Novica
    Urban Warrior   (Prop- Large Sword)   NEW    3dcheapskate   barbult   nonesuch00    Novica
    Velodome Track   (Set)            NEW        barbult   nonesuch00    Novica
    Victorian Street Front    (Set)    NEW     barbult        nonesuch00   Novica
    Vintage Boxing Accessories   (Prop- Jump Rope)    nonesuch00   Novica
    Vintage Hotdog Cart     (Prop-Hotdog Cart)  NEW    barbult    nonesuch00    Novica

OK,

a) I added me as owner to those blue text & orange background nonesuch00 products listed above.

b) I deleted products I do not own.

c) Products I was already listed for are now uniformly blue text as nonesuch00

Yes I Own It! List

DM's Anardhaus     NEW                                 (Set)  3dcheapskate    Barbult    nonesuch00  Novica 
    Fantasy Scythes        NEW                              (Prop: Classic Farmer's Scythe)  nonesuch00
    Geisha Prop Collection      NEW                    (Prop: 4 Asian Inspired Fans)   nonesuch00      Novica
    Janitor Gear                NEW                              (Prop: Push Broom)   barbult     nonesuch00    Novica
    Old West Bath House     NEW                          (Set)    barbult   jakiblue  nonesuch00   Novica
    Patio Dining                     NEW                          (Set)    barbult    nonesuch00      Novica
    Sakura 8                   NEW                                  (Character)   nonesuch00    Novica
    Steam Bike Pro                                                  (Prop: Stack of Luggage)  3dcheapskate   barbult   Novica nonesuch00
    Summer Gazebo                                                (Set)   3dcheapskate   barbult     Novica nonesuch00
    Technophila Arcane: Star Scope                     (Prop: Scope)  3dcheapskate   barbult   Novica nonesuch00
    The Alcove                                                         (Set)   3dcheapskate  barbult      Novica  nonesuch00
    Versatile Terrain                  NEW                      (Set)   nonesuch00
    Vintage Boxing Accessories     NEW              (Prop: Speed Bag)  Barbult    nonesuch00   Novica
    Yasuo for Lee 6      NEW                                   (Character)    3dcheapskate    Barbult   nonesuch00   Novica
    Warrior Maiden Tanwen                                    (Character)  3dcheapskate  barbult    Novica nonesuch00

a) nonesuch00 =  I added this new to the list because I own it & it wasn't listed.

b) nonesuch00 = I own this & it was already listed in the list.

c) I deleted products I do not own.

@icedragonart    One last thing- I put down that you owned all those in the group of ten, is that correct? (The other two (Yes I Own It) and the first group for the Now Available, you had to own them.) 

edited August 2018

From Ice Dragon Art's lists I have:

Kick Scooter
    Pillows
    StarGazer Props
    Taric
    Vapor Pens and Hookah

Highlighting gray stripes were gererously provided by the forum software when I pasted the list and mean NOTHING.

Post edited by barbult on

LOL, dont you love it when you get the different colored backgrounds?

BTW, I am moving some of IceDragonArt's from the Yes I Own It to the Now Available, I accidentally put them on the wrong list. So everyone please hang tight as I don't want you caught in mid-changes. I'll let you know when the lists are right, should only take a few minutes.

Okay, I got IceDragonArt's over to the Now Available List (each person will only have 6 things in the Yes I Own It) and I am starting on nonesuch00's stuff you own. :) 

@nonesuch00   LOL, I think I see a RDNA Sluggian in your future, courtesy of @3dcheapskate (who was trying to find things to trip people up with. A Sluggian will do the trick.) 

This is going to be fun- Worlds_Edge just sponsored FOUR NSF moves ($20) so 4th, 5th, 6th place go from $5 to $10 each. I'm holding the other $5 in reserve to see where to put it/ if we get more sponsors. This means Worlds_Edge can jump in four times during the gameplay and cause mischief! 

Well, if I get it I will have to see what I can do!

Novica said:

This is going to be fun- Worlds_Edge just sponsored FOUR NSF moves ($20) so 4th, 5th, 6th place go from $5 to $10 each. I'm holding the other $5 in reserve to see where to put it/ if we get more sponsors. This means Worlds_Edge can jump in four times during the gameplay and cause mischief! 

That's another thing I don't understand. Do players get 3 required NSFs for free but anybody can buy more, even people not playing?

I had already upped it to five NSF moves for you folks in the game yesterday because 3 is too few, and we'll discuss if we want to do more than five after we see how many people are going to play. So folks aren't waiting until the last day, last minute when gameplay starts, I'm also thinking there will be a requirement to do 1-2 moves PER DAY. I'm open to suggestions. :)