N.G.S. Anagenessis II - Revolution [Commercial]

Comments

• ArielRGHArielRGH Posts: 105

We haven't heard from Anestis in a while, hope he's alright. He hasn't posted new pics in his DeviantArt either. Yeah, I want NGS3 as well...

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

I convert them so they work well; makes it easier if i can expect consistent results in the same lighting conditions.

I agree, am looking forward to this.

• ArielRGH said:

We haven't heard from Anestis in a while, hope he's alright. He hasn't posted new pics in his DeviantArt either. Yeah, I want NGS3 as well...

I'm very good Ariel and thank you for your interesting about my health!

As for NGS3 I want to give it as much perfect as I can to my customers, as I don't want to make NGS2's "mistakes" again...

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    ArielRGH said:

I'm very good Ariel and thank you for your interesting about my health!

As for NGS3 I want to give it as much perfect as I can to my customers, as I don't want to make NGS2's "mistakes" again...

Even with mistakes, it's one of the best products I've ever used, and I still use it a LOT. 

• Dimension-ZDimension-Z Posts: 352
    edited August 2018
    Llynara said:
    ArielRGH said:

Even with mistakes, it's one of the best products I've ever used, and I still use it a LOT. 

What else a vendor wants? Just to have satisfied customers!! Thank you very much!!

Post edited by Dimension-Z on
  • Many of you want me to tell about the next NGS support for Genesis 8 or the upcoming "9"...

Next NGS will support ANY prop. No matter if it will be Genesis or Genesis 10. (If surfaces structure will be the same until next DAZ Studio upgrade of course, but this will be the next update--not new product-- if it will be happened something like that)

• ChadCryptoChadCrypto Posts: 596

I love this product. I look forward to the next one.  Thanks Dimension-Z for creating such an awesome tool.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689

Many of you want me to tell about the next NGS support for Genesis 8 or the upcoming "9"...

Next NGS will support ANY prop. No matter if it will be Genesis or Genesis 10. (If surfaces structure will be the same until next DAZ Studio upgrade of course, but this will be the next update--not new product-- if it will be happened something like that)

So N.G.S. 3 is in works?

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886

... Weird. I literally had a dream last night about NGS 3.

Mind you, it wasn't much more than seeing 'NGS 3' as some sort of weird sphere logo.

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

Many of you want me to tell about the next NGS support for Genesis 8 or the upcoming "9"...

I appreciate that. Good work !

• NGS 2 has problems? Only recently finally picked it up myself 

• like this product took me ages to finally grab Satine as I thought she'd only work well with NGS2 but I finally gave in and grabbed her and liked her but then got NGS2 and saw the differance and liked her and this product more 

Mmm Bubbles 2

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/621436

• so far I've only used the default options high pores skin tone light-medium-dark, lip and makeup clickons. In the p[romo it shows you can use this on creatures animals too like dragon 3? horse 2 and others including props clothing and hair

so what settings do we click on for these genisis- g2 or g3 and the other options and settings 

• alienareaalienarea Posts: 506

so far I've only used the default options high pores skin tone light-medium-dark, lip and makeup clickons. In the p[romo it shows you can use this on creatures animals too like dragon 3? horse 2 and others including props clothing and hair

so what settings do we click on for these genisis- g2 or g3 and the other options and settings 

It's a bit try and error - look what Genesis figure it relates to. I went for G2 settings for Horse2.

• notiuswebnotiusweb Posts: 110
    edited August 2018

Still working on the normal/bump with the eyebrows, eh?...wink

Acapelliza2.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 3M
    Post edited by notiusweb on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689

Stupid questions, will this work with G8F?  Is this a merchant resource?  Can it be used with skin builder 8?  If I can use it as a merchant resource how do I bake it in to distribute?

• alienarea said:

so far I've only used the default options high pores skin tone light-medium-dark, lip and makeup clickons. In the p[romo it shows you can use this on creatures animals too like dragon 3? horse 2 and others including props clothing and hair

It's a bit try and error - look what Genesis figure it relates to. I went for G2 settings for Horse2.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,097

Will it work with Generation 4 (i.e., Michael 4 and V4) and even with Generation 3 (David 3, Michael 3, V3)? I know people have told me you can't convert Generation 3 to work with iRay because they don't have the maps. Well, I've done it, but it really takes time for each one. So, I'm looking for something that will be faster. 

• inquire said:

Will it work with Generation 4 (i.e., Michael 4 and V4) and even with Generation 3 (David 3, Michael 3, V3)? I know people have told me you can't convert Generation 3 to work with iRay because they don't have the maps. Well, I've done it, but it really takes time for each one. So, I'm looking for something that will be faster. 

It will work with Any Prop!
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,097
    edited September 2018

Is it possible for you to illustrate by showing, for example, a D3 or an M3 figure with just regular Poser or DAZ Studio shaders (Firefly or 3Delight), and then that same figure with your Anagenesis II shader applied, and each figure rendered briefly, so that the effect of using the Anagenesis II shader on the D3 or M3 figure would be apparent?

If anyone does this, I meant do a brief render of a D3 figure in DAZ Studio using the iRay engine. The figure could have either Poser materials or DAZ's 3Delight materials. Then, do a brief render of the same D3 figure in DAZ Studio using the iRay engine, after applying the Anagenesis II shader. This would illustrate how much improvement there could be, using the Anagenesis II shader on a legacy figure.

Again, the same procedures could be followed using an M3 figure. And again, the same procedures could be followed using an M4 figure.

I  don't have the Anagenesis II shader, but it does look very interesting. And such demo renders would help me decide if I wanted to buy it.

Post edited by inquire on
  • eaea Posts: 48

Hello Dimension-Z, it would be nice to give us news about development of NGS III. You talked about a possible availability in summer and now "winter is coming". I think that a lot of people are impatient to discover this new release.

• ps2000ps2000 Posts: 278

Maybe a stupid question, but how can I remove the anagenesis II shader again once it was applied?

I can't find a button.

Thanks

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Either reapply the original surface, or use the "rewind" function by clicking a gazillion times on the undo button...

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959
    Its easier to reapply the original surfsces and start again
  • Can someone tell me how to use this... I bought it but have no idea how to use it...I thought there would be more information about it but I can't tell if it is even working or not...

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

Hope Daz will release N.G.S III  SOON !

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

They can't release what hasn't been submitted.

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

Thought Dimension said he submitted it before christmas?

• jcbunn said:

Thought Dimension said he submitted it before christmas?

It's very complicated as it has more than 5000 code lines. It's like a program. So be patience please. Thank you very much! DZ
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I am waiting patiently.