N.G.S. Anagenessis II - Revolution [Commercial]

1363738394042»

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 8,844
    jcbunn said:

Thought Dimension said he submitted it before christmas?

It's very complicated as it has more than 5000 code lines. It's like a program. So be patience please. Thank you very much! DZ

Patience is a vitue.  My virtue is .... well lets just say it went out the window with the bath water but I'm trying!  cheeky

• Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,986
    Sigurd said:

I am waiting patiently

So am I. Also trying to save some pennies too.

• Im very excited to see (and buy) NGS 3. Been wondering about it since '8' came out.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 3,799

Glad to see that this is still being worked on. Waiting im-patiently....lol.

Laurie

• Count me in as well in the excited party! I love this product (and use it almost daily) so the next one will be an instant buy!

• outrider42outrider42 Posts: 1,488
    I'm still interested. However, in the long time period that has passed since NGS2 I have learned a lot more about skin settings and feel a lot more confident in tackling them than before. It will be interesting to see what 3 can do, though. It is always interesting to see how different methods work, and NGS is quite unique.
  • inquireinquire Posts: 626

I, too, wish to join the list of those who are waiting. Don't want to put any undue pressure on the artist, but we are waiting for this. Better to get the code right and satisfactory to the artist, though.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 6,942
    I'm still interested. However, in the long time period that has passed since NGS2 I have learned a lot more about skin settings and feel a lot more confident in tackling them than before. It will be interesting to see what 3 can do, though. It is always interesting to see how different methods work, and NGS is quite unique.

Same here. I was never really impressed with the results I got using NGS2, probably because I picked it up late after I had learned to tweak things myself. I am interested is seeing what the new version brings for sure though.

• Fabricius ParmaFabricius Parma Posts: 15
    edited February 24

NGS2 is very useful. With NGS3 it will be even better.

Post edited by Fabricius Parma on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 784

I can't find the answer here but I'm noticing that N.G.S. is making some of my characters too shiny again. I remember this was a problem after a Daz update but it got fixed and it seems to be happening again. Basically, my character's look like the glossy is too high or something and have a plasticy look. Is this happening to anyone else?

• alkenalken Posts: 196

I can't find the answer here but I'm noticing that N.G.S. is making some of my characters too shiny again. I remember this was a problem after a Daz update but it got fixed and it seems to be happening again. Basically, my character's look like the glossy is too high or something and have a plasticy look. Is this happening to anyone else?

The work-around that I use is to reset the material shaders to the old basic 3Delight, then apply NGS. That will get rid of the high shine in Iray.

• eaea Posts: 24

Riggswolfe that's maybe because of dual lobe settings. NGS2 doesn't work fine with dual lobe. You should try to higly reduce dual lobe parameters or even to set them to zero.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 784
    ea said:

Riggswolfe that's maybe because of dual lobe settings. NGS2 doesn't work fine with dual lobe. You should try to higly reduce dual lobe parameters or even to set them to zero.

Dual lobe sounds familiar. I bet that was the setting that Daz added that broke it but I learned how to fix it. Thank you ea!